Random OOC Chatting

Thanks, I was just over him talking down to me like I'm stupid and also the above comment he posted was rather bitter and childish.

...uhm...

...........cool...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ummmmmmmm I'll just wing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
...........cool...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ummmmmmmm I'll just wing it.

.....I'm sorry..... 

@Jennete @Kuroshi

Sorry, but if you two have a problem with my decision, I'd like to know.

I understand it messed up your rp, but since his last reply in winter time said they brought you to the doctors, so do a fade out and have her waking up in the clinic.

6 minutes ago, Strange_Encounters said:

@Jennete @Kuroshi

Sorry, but if you two have a problem with my decision, I'd like to know.

I understand it messed up your rp, but since his last reply in winter time said they brought you to the doctors, so do a fade out and have her waking up in the clinic.

No no no no no no no!! It's not that I'm being passive. I just think it's funny that my character was taken from Kuroshi and flown somewhere and like... now we're separated. haha Nah I'll fix it, I was just trying to be funny about the situation haha. I know I'm not funny lol, I'll stop. 

Oooooh I feel dumb, you were complaining about emeralds last reply. 0-0 yup definitely feeling dumb now, haha well now that you've explained, I'll just be quiet in the corner lol @Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread