Random Number Generator for percents

RaynaFon

The Nepster
Number generator

How it works:

Follow the link above, it will take you to the rng website.

RNG Table.png

It number in the first box will be a 1 instead of a zero. Simply change it. If you have a situation that requires more than one roll at a time, use the Customize Table Above Button.

RNG Table2.png

Set as many rolls you need from 0-100 and click generate.

How rolling will is this: Say you're weapon has a 25% chance to stun on a hit. Then you need to roll a 75 or higher. It goes without saying that rolling a 100 is an auto success, while rolling a 0 is an auto fail. 

Well, what about something complex like mining?

That's were the extra rolls come in.

RNG Table3.png

We'll ignore the top roll since rocks are 100% drop chance and focus on the other six rolls.

For iron ore, you have a 80% chance, so I need to roll at least a 20. I got a 24 so I just made it. For gold and silver there's a 60% chance, meaning I need at least a 40, which was right on the nose(for now we'll leave it to a 50-50 chance on whether you get gold or silver, so if you wanna use the top roll to decide for that, you're welcome to.).

Mithril is a 40% chance so a 60 is need. With a 70, Loki would no problem with that. However, for Adament, there's only a 20% chance, so I've have needed to roll an 80 or higher. Sadly, I got a 26, so Loki ended up failing, and the mining experience is now over for Loki. 

Hopefully this explanation of the rng system makes things easier to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread