• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info Random Media

Cold Ramen Noodles

This account is closed.
Sorry for all of the questions lately! There's just a lot of things I keep thinking of. Once again though, sorry about that.

What I wanted to ask about was the random media. This is a really small thing and so not really that big of a deal but I thought I would ask about it anyway. Sometimes when I am scrolling down the homepage and looking at different things there are some..half naked images of women. And I know that they're not against the rules or anything like that (though some of them really do get close to it in my opinion) but they're still there. And before anybody says anything, I am a woman. Just so everybody knows. And I would have said men as well, but I've seen like one of those compared to a LOT of female ones.

But I personally don't feel too comfortable looking at those sorts of things (I don't really even look at Leia in the famous bikini scene in Star Wars). So I was wondering if there was an on or off switch for random media in general? As in to turn it off if we don't want to look at it? Like I said, this is a super small thing. I just thought I would ask because you Staff are always great when it comes to answering these sorts of things.

Sorry for all of the questions lately! There's just a lot of things I keep thinking of. Once again though, sorry about that.

What I wanted to ask about was the random media. This is a really small thing and so not really that big of a deal but I thought I would ask about it anyway. Sometimes when I am scrolling down the homepage and looking at different things there are some..half naked images of women. And I know that they're not against the rules or anything like that (though some of them really do get close to it in my opinion) but they're still there. And before anybody says anything, I am a woman. Just so everybody knows. And I would have said men as well, but I've seen like one of those compared to a LOT of female ones.

But I personally don't feel too comfortable looking at those sorts of things (I don't really even look at Leia in the famous bikini scene in Star Wars). So I was wondering if there was an on or off switch for random media in general? As in to turn it off if we don't want to look at it? Like I said, this is a super small thing. I just thought I would ask because you Staff are always great when it comes to answering these sorts of things.

I'll see about making an off switch :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back