Other RANDOM FACTS OF KNOWLEDGE I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW!

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHICH ONES YOU DIDNT KNOW!

Flying squirrels are bioluminescent and glow in the dark but us humans can’t see the glow because of the way we were made. But our little furry friends can see just fine.

When you get those silicone fake nails that they wet a sort of plaster and place it on your nails. Spreading it and then coloring it. Your actually weakening your real nails and soon you’ll be totally dependant on those nails that the moment you stop putting them on you nails will be a hot mess

Last edited:
When your tired your more likely to forget things. The more tired you are the more things you can’t remember. But ones you sleep and are well rested you remember the things you forgot (45/100 times) and have a better chance at remembering

In some parts of the world blue stop signs actually exist it’s used in parking lots or other privately owned paved spaces. Blue is used as a differentiating tactic

Chickens don’t only lay tan and brown eggs. They can also lay healthy and yummy green eggs! Bet you didn’t know green eggs and ham was a real thing did ya?

To Hypnotize others, you need to distract their brains, then use suggestions. If you try to command them, their instincts kick in and their subconscious mind takes over, depending on the situation they'll be way more likely to snap out of it. So, to get by this, most hypnotists only use willing volunteers.
To Self-Hypnotize you have to trick your brain into a trance but also make sure you are alone so no one can command you but you. You can use your inner voice to preset suggestions for you while you are hypnotized. These suggestions will run until the chain is finished.

Did you know pet stores and shops will not sell bunny’s on Easter? Because then people carelessly buy them as gifts and they end up getting returned

Did you know your Stomack acid is strong anough to dissolve metal??

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME

Did you know that apple you buy in the grocery store… could be over a year old?

Chickens don’t only lay tan and brown eggs. They can also lay healthy and yummy green eggs! Bet you didn’t know green eggs and ham was a real thing did ya?
I can’t eat ham anyway but idk about green eggs.

LAST FACT FOR TODAY! I will place it in a spoiler cuz it’s a little more disturbing

The "bloody mary" cocktail may be named after England's Queen Mary, who had hundreds of people burned at the stake.

LAST FACT FOR TODAY! I will place it in a spoiler cuz it’s a little more disturbing

The "bloody mary" cocktail may be named after England's Queen Mary, who had hundreds of people burned at the stake.
I know this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back