• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Random Art

Nastarial

Limited Edition of Weird
So I've been perusing through some other folks' threads here, and thought that sharing some of my own artwork would be pretty neat. I could always use some feedback, too, if I'm being honest. And since I'm going to start working on a rather in-depth project soon, I figured having some sort of accountability would be good even if I haven't started yet

So, let's start with my first bits of digital, which is before I had a real art program, and are therefore truly cringe >.>
I liked the line work and the color palettes... but I had no idea what to do with the backgrounds, and it shows XD

And THEN I got Krita, and omg... it was so nice <3
Working on drawing dudes better, since up until a few months ago I couldn't really figure it out. Then my brain was like, "Yo, guys are just ugly chicks w/out boobs or hips, and with beards and shit." It was the most random revelation I've had when it comes to drawing XD

And lastly, I have something I did earlier today. Something of an animation. Took me 45 min, so I'm not sure how good it is |:

Again, I'm open to tips, tricks, criticism, and the like. Can't learn if you're willing to listen, ya know?

ALSO, just something I thought I'd mention:: ALL of the above was inspired by the RPs I've participated in. I like to show my love X3

ooh I like your character designs! must be a fun rp!

And animation seems nice! The eyes look very smooth, just hair needs some more work because the animation feels a bit bulky, probably need to add more keyframes.

ooh I like your character designs! must be a fun rp!

And animation seems nice! The eyes look very smooth, just hair needs some more work because the animation feels a bit bulky, probably need to add more keyframes.
Thanks! They come from two group RPs and a 1x1 :3

Ahh, so that's what I was missing... I stared at it for a while but couldn't figure it out. Thank you for pointing that out :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:
Very nice animation! And your art is very creative, I love the flow you put into your pictures. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back