• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Randalla Academy of Perils [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Serith: A pleasant land with greatly developed architecture, despite being a good horse ride away from the capitol of Ruiyol. A settlement erected by the Belmont family nearly a century ago, it's a place of peace with minimal crime, aside from the few petty things. Equipped with endless forests, rivers and lakes, and fertile soil, Serith is a gold mine for a good life. Lead by Lord Finnian Belmont and Lady Anwyn Belmont.

pv-2.png

I have overhauled the lore thread a bit, in preparation for whatever new lore we create in the future. If you want to add birthdays to your characters sheets and to the future events timeline, let me know. I will get to brainstorming key teachers and perhaps senior students, after eating, probably.
You guys are so fast I feel like i must go FASTER xD

Khestri was born the 4th of October!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!
And I'm SO SORRY your idea is just MWUAH
I hope your food is good!

Currently still working on the Khestri doc and trying to come up with some character development plotlines, her increased thoughts on the other characters (based off of face value), and her "spellbook" (just future spell ideas!)

Barb was born March 6th I think I put! Also yes! I set her character up to be able to have an arc, so I’m pretty excited ab it! I can’t wait to go home and think up character interactions 😈

When rpnation doesn't give you notifs outside rpnation ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

When rpnation doesn't give you notifs outside rpnation ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
FELT it's been doing that to me all day. Thankfully I'm so excited I just keep checking back periodically to make sure

Only issue is getting up a CS in time! I still have to think on a character, so I've no clue if I'll make it before the slots are filled. Either way, I'd like to watch how things develop in this story.

I have updated the map with all the new locations and their names. Remember, if you want to come up with notable geographical locations too, such as canyons, ravines, valleys, ruins, etc, feel free! It would be more fun if not every mission location and such, is hand-crafted by me.
Also, you guys are really making me waver on the max number of participants I should allow. Though, I think I'll wait and see if we actually reach max capacity haha.

Only issue is getting up a CS in time! I still have to think on a character, so I've no clue if I'll make it before the slots are filled. Either way, I'd like to watch how things develop in this story.
Same! I hate to crank out characters because I always feel like mine suck, but then I see people just drop good characters within 1-3Hrs

Hey, just working on my sheet now. Just want to run the general concept past you. The idea I have is for a pretty sheltered noble [related to someone important, but distantly], who joined the school in part because her father is a military commander and she wants to do something beyond just manage supplies and go to balls. Thinking a bit of a snob who thinks she's wise and worldly, well able for the hardships of the school but with little actual experience. The character arc in my head is the breaking down of that snobbery as she grows into someone quite different, more practical.

Should have a draft up tonight

Hey, just working on my sheet now. Just want to run the general concept past you. The idea I have is for a pretty sheltered noble [related to someone important, but distantly], who joined the school in part because her father is a military commander and she wants to do something beyond just manage supplies and go to balls. Thinking a bit of a snob who thinks she's wise and worldly, well able for the hardships of the school but with little actual experience. The character arc in my head is the breaking down of that snobbery as she grows into someone quite different, more practical.

Should have a draft up tonight
Sounds great! I look forward to seeing your draft ^^

I have updated the map with all the new locations and their names. Remember, if you want to come up with notable geographical locations too, such as canyons, ravines, valleys, ruins, etc, feel free! It would be more fun if not every mission location and such, is hand-crafted by me.
Also, you guys are really making me waver on the max number of participants I should allow. Though, I think I'll wait and see if we actually reach max capacity haha.
Hey, is this okay?

Belmont's Ruins - A set of ruins miles away from Serith. Crumbling towers corded with thick vines. Sun-bleached, storm-torn banners flap in the breeze. Nature has reclaimed this place. The original name and purpose of the ruins is lost to the collective memory of Ruiyol. The elders say that stood well before the cataclysm. Historians with a trained eye can pick out the trademark Belmont architecture, though they refuse to get too close. A dead thing, though at the center, a heart still beats.

Note: Khestri ventured close to this ruin as a young girl. Too close, her guards said. They snatched her up and returned her to her parents. Sometimes she still feels the pull to return.

Elysian Pools - Pools hidden within caves. Though, not well hidden. Beasts seem to linger outside of these caves, deterring any wandering souls seeking something beyond the trees. Once past the beasts and into the caves, it takes only a couple of minutes to reach the pools at the end of a long tunnel. The cave seems to expand at an alarming rate, going from a tunnel a group must walk single-file to an open room the size of castle's foyer. Circular, with water at an immeasurable depth.

There are jewels in the depths. Crystals and jewelry collected from an unknown place are suspended in the pool. People who reach them will dive into the pools to collect the treasures. There are little pathways that ride along the top of them. Buoyant docks that look more risk than what they're worth.

Sometimes you can see movement down below.

I can come up with more later if needed! I like these things!

Hey, is this okay?

Belmont's Ruins - A set of ruins miles away from Serith. Crumbling towers corded with thick vines. Sun-bleached, storm-torn banners flap in the breeze. Nature has reclaimed this place. The original name and purpose of the ruins is lost to the collective memory of Ruiyol. The elders say that stood well before the cataclysm. Historians with a trained eye can pick out the trademark Belmont architecture, though they refuse to get too close. A dead thing, though at the center, a heart still beats.

Note: Khestri ventured close to this ruin as a young girl. Too close, her guards said. They snatched her up and returned her to her parents. Sometimes she still feels the pull to return.

Elysian Pools - Pools hidden within caves. Though, not well hidden. Beasts seem to linger outside of these caves, deterring any wandering souls seeking something beyond the trees. Once past the beasts and into the caves, it takes only a couple of minutes to reach the pools at the end of a long tunnel. The cave seems to expand at an alarming rate, going from a tunnel a group must walk single-file to an open room the size of castle's foyer. Circular, with water at an immeasurable depth.

There are jewels in the depths. Crystals and jewelry collected from an unknown place are suspended in the pool. People who reach them will dive into the pools to collect the treasures. There are little pathways that ride along the top of them. Buoyant docks that look more risk than what they're worth.

Sometimes you can see movement down below.

I can come up with more later if needed! I like these things!
I love it! Do you want me to add a mark on the map for it?

In the future, when the time comes for the class to venture to this place, I will most likely DM you for specifics/questions about the area, as well as the beasts around, the lore of these ruins, hidden dangers etc. I hope you're fine with that?

Go for it!

And yeah I'm totally okay!

I absolutely love that we can just add to this. Like most Rps do have that option but it's usually limited, but I feel like we just suggest something that goes along with the story and it gets added to the lore which is SO FREAKIN COOL

Me too! It feels like we can actually have our own stories and make it a community friendly project!

Ok, work in progress is up Her rank is negotiable. Honestly, I think it might be too high. I'm aiming for something like the holy roman empire, where you could be a prince and have only two small towns, a commission a house and some debts to your name. Im open to criticism so just let me know what doesn't float and I'm happy to edit. ill give it a go over for consistency tomorrow as its like half 12 at night here.

Character Flaws: Inconsistent, quick to anger, too much Ludus.
What is Ludus? Forgot to ask this earlier.
With commoners, the word princess turns this considering attitude into something condensing predatory. Again, this is not deliberate, but is likely far less likely to be accepted.
Sorry, I don't quite understand this first sentence, could you re-phrase it for me?
Ok, work in progress is up Her rank is negotiable. Honestly, I think it might be too high. I'm aiming for something like the holy roman empire, where you could be a prince and have only two small towns, a commission a house and some debts to your name. Im open to criticism so just let me know what doesn't float and I'm happy to edit. ill give it a go over for consistency tomorrow as its like half 12 at night here.
Senja seems fine, rank and all. Maybe I've read too many xuanhuan novels, but I'm used to there being a big difference between princes with actual power, and ones that are just figureheads and merely wear the title of 'prince'. I'll have another look at your character sheet when it's fully completed though!
It's actually the same time for me lol I'm heading to bed soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back