• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Randalla Academy of Perils [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Description of Emesa, the Unbending City:

Emesa is well known as the centerpoint of culture and history within, and of, South Quidor, or at least what's left it. Between the events of the Red Cataclysm and the Civil War raged not long before, whatever historical scriptures or artifacts were left from when the North and South split find their way here. Within the walls of the city, the majority of the population is made up of artisans and intellectuals of both the arcane and mundane varieties. The people are well known for being welcoming, but incredibly stubborn when it comes to their disputes with the North.

The Historium is the most notable thing about Emesa. This large ornately crafted building functions as both an institute of higher learning in the capital, as well as a museum to house various artifacts and remnants of the past. Interestingly after this icon was built was when the city was given its nickname as the Unbending City, due to the unwillingness and sheer willpower of its people to cling on to whatever ideals they could, which eventually lead to the movement for preservation of knowledge and culture.

I'll do some final spellchecking when I get home. I was rereading one of the first few lines of Klaus' appearance and ran into an error. That's what I get for writing as the words come to mind, lol.

ill wait until i get home tho. im not one of the crazy people who write on mobile

ithinkcat ithinkcat
not me instantly thinking about Khestri getting traumatized later into the rp and Helina bringing her some herbal tea for the insomnia.

Khestri just quietly asking if Helina will stay until she falls asleep, so Helina just sits there and Khestri is curling up as close as she can get to Helina for comfort.

definitely not me.

khestri being a big sister vibe until something beats the trauma into her and then she's the one that people have to take care of

You did a great job with Emesa Zufaix Zufaix I hope we visit there! Sounds rad af >:^) I love the idea the Historium!

kasigi kasigi
KLAUUUSSS WHAT A HAM-SOME MAAAANS lovin the fit πŸ‘€

KHESTRI JUST πŸ‘€πŸ‘„πŸ‘€ WHO IS THIS SWAG ASS MF

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back