• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ||ramen's search for mxm!|| (always open)

If you ever decide to write a m/f story let me know! I adored your thread!! (:

View attachment 497130
Before we get started, I have a huge craving for a specific plot I've been wanting to use for a while! Its title is 'Study Buddies', it's a pretty cute MxM thing with tons of angst and drama-filled, so if that sounds interesting, message me and I'll tell you all about it! Now, moving on!

Hello! M'name's Ramune!! Though I suppose you know that because you can read.

Anywho, hiya! I'm just looking for some more friends to roleplay with! Some things you need to know about me are right here;
I go by either pronoun, thank you!
I have PST time.
My favourite anime is My Hero Academia and my favourite colour is blue. Doesn't matter much, huh?
I'm always down for dark themes. Always.

Okay, here comes the boring part! Please stick through it!
Er, read this, I guess?
-Please have proper grammar. Simple, right? I'm sure everybody knows this, lmao.
-At least one paragraph! Five sentences!
-On-site only.
-I will not play dom or sub dynamics! >> A character shouldn't be defined by a sexual role, nor should they follow stereotypes(One or two stereotypes is perfectly fine!). Not saying it's bad or anything, if your characters especially weak and timid or rowdy and tough, then sure! Okay! But please, let them have depth? It's so much more fun that way.
-OOC chat is not required, but I'd love to talk with you all! I find communicating in a roleplay is like a relationship. You gotta have that bond! Or...not, of course.
-Please message me with what you have in mind!! ><"
-Don't let me do all the planning, please. It really sucks.
-Please respond within a week. I usually reply multiple times a day, but life's a thing, so no worries if you take a bit longer. Just give me a heads up if you're planning on taking a break for any longer.
- Also, I'm ditch friendly, but I'd prefer a warning.
-Anime faceclaims only. Just a preference m'dudes.
-Be okay with cursing/darker themes! It's okay if you have triggers, I'll avoid them, but please let me know beforehand!

Okay!!
I think that's all for that! If I think of anything else, I'll edit it later~
Onto my pairings and fandoms!! I know, I'm a retched Otaku, kill me.

-My Hero Academia
-Creepypasta((Please for the love of god uwu))
-Super Secret(Can we please do a MxM version of this??~)
-Lumine(Webtoon)
-Free!
-Black Butler
-B: The Beginning
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Madoka Magica
-Attack On Titan
-Yuri!!!On Ice
-The Devil Is A Part Timer
-Devilman Crybaby
-K Project
-UnOrdinary(Webtoon)
-Erased
-That Awkward Magic!!(Webtoon)
-Answer Me Cupid(Webtoon)
-Soul Eater
-Bastard(Webtoon, MxM parody?)
-Durarara!!!
-Bungou no Stray Dogs
-Kill la Kill
-Noragami
-Fairytail
-Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
-Lookism(Webtoon)
-The Light Of Nothing(Webtoon)
-Your Lie in April
-Kiss Him, Not Me!
-Blue Exorcist
-Aldnoah.zero (NOT FINISHED SEASON TWO!!)
-Mystic Messenger
-Vampire Knight

-Demon x Human
-Policeman X Criminal
-Abused X Therapist
-Kidnapper X Kidnapped
-Obsessive X Normal
-Prostitute X Cop
-Werewolf X Vampire
-Runaway X Rich Person
-Shapeshifter X Human
-Prince X Uninterested
-Closeted X Out
-Dragon Shifter X Poor Person
-Runaway X Runaway
-Vampire X Vampire
Caregiver X Depressed
Suicidal X Childhood friend
Feminine Boy X School Bully
School Bully X 'Tell it like it is' Boy
Dragon shifter X Prince
Injured X Physical Therapist
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Werewolf X Werecat
-Patient X Doctor
-Serial Killer X Victim
-Farmboy X City boy
-Demon X Angel
-Death X Life, figures as gods/human personifications!
-Siren/Merman X Ocean Lover
-Florist
X Barista
Message or PM me! If you're new and can't PM yet, then go ahead down below. I'll get to you when I can!

Hello! I’d love to hear you’re plot idea from the top! (; Also these three are interesting
- Shapeshifter X Human
-Prince X Uninterested
-Closeted X Out

I'm interested in the Lookism plot; maybe we could try the School Bully X 'Tell it like it is' Boy for that?

My Hero Academia (and maybe creepypasta because it always is) is definitely my favorite anime and biggest craving right now, and I'd love to discuss with you if you're still interested!

My Hero Academia (and maybe creepypasta because it always is) is definitely my favorite anime and biggest craving right now, and I'd love to discuss with you if you're still interested!
Aaaack!! I'm sorry I didn't reply until now? I know this is hella late, but if you're willing to do something CP with me I'd love to! I'm always down for a horror-like story.

Heya, just seeing if you’re still looking for people to try out the dragon shifter x prince idea. If ya are i can shoot you a pm i just feel weird doing that out of the blue without checking first

Hey! Dragon shifterXpoor person and demonXangel looked intriguing to me, PM me if you're interested!

Wow... you have so many fandoms XD I am interested in

-unordinary (you are the first person I have seen that knows this X3)
-K project
-creepypasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back