• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ||ramen's search for mxm!|| (always open)

M u n e

resurrected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
giphy.gif

Hello! M'name's Ramune!! Though I suppose you know that because you can read.
||Here's some of my main cravings right now||
updated 8/23/19
fluff & angst!!! give me ideas please!!

Anywho, hiya! I'm just looking for some more friends to roleplay with! Some things you need to know about me are right here;
I go by either pronoun on here, thank you!
I have PST time.
My favourite show is Hawaii Five-O (anxy, it's not trash) and my favourite colour is blue. Doesn't matter much, huh?
I'm always down for dark themes. Always.

Okay, here comes the boring part! Please stick through it!
Er, read this, I guess?
-Please have proper grammar. Simple, right? I'm sure everybody knows this, lmao.
-At least one paragraph! Five sentences!
-On-site only.
-OOC chat is not required, but I'd love to talk with you all! I find communicating in a roleplay is like a relationship. You gotta have that bond! Or...not, of course.
-Please message me with what you have in mind!! ><"
-Don't let me do all the planning, please. It really sucks.
-Please respond within a week. I usually reply multiple times a day, but life's a thing, so no worries if you take a bit longer. Just give me a heads up if you're planning on taking a break for any longer.
- Also, I'm ditch friendly, but I'd prefer a warning.
-Anime faceclaims only. Just a preference m'dudes.
-Be okay with cursing/darker themes! It's okay if you have triggers, I'll avoid them, but please let me know beforehand!

Okay!!
I think that's all for that! If I think of anything else, I'll edit it later~

Pairings with a * are the ones I'm craving! Crossed out are ones I'm not currently down for.
-Demon x Human*
-Character A who's known for being a flirt tries to show B that their feelings are true, but B doesn't quite get it.
-Policeman X Criminal
Bully x Bullied****
-Abused X Therapist
-Kidnapper X Kidnapped
-Obsessive X Normal
-Prostitute X Cop
-Werewolf X Vampire
-Runaway X Rich Person
-Shapeshifter X Human
-Prince X Uninterested
-Dragon Shifter Prince X Poor Person
-Runaway X Runaway
-Demon X Angel
-Death X Life, figures as gods/human personifications!****
-Florist X Barista
Writing Samples <3
Fair warning, I quite like the name Percival, pft.
omewhere in the depths of a suburban town, silence befell a room nearly empty and void of decoration. No lamp to light up the vacancy in the dark of night, no desk to write upon, no dresser to stack your clothes in. It was bland, white painted walls giving way to large paned windows were the only source of light in the dull room.

Sunlight filtered in between blinds, pouring out onto the hardwood floor and allowing a feeling of solidarity fill the young man's chest as a gentle golden eye swept the room. A raven-haired human sat on a bare mattress, his feet grazing the ground as his palm pressed against the bed to keep himself steady on his seat. Next to him lie a great white-hued beast, a fox with nine tails splayed out on the white bed and the odd one swaying tiredly, his long snout residing atop white paws. It'd been a long day, after all. He'd just moved into his new home. Countless years spent idling around and trying to find a new place to live was absolutely hair-pulling, not to even mention the fact he couldn't get any advice from his familiar.

Eyes shifted to see said kitsune whose own were shut.

Too bad the creature was basically mute. Never a single word from him. No whimpers or purrs of affection...just utter silence.
It wasn't like Percival couldn't understand him, though. It was a strange bond that transcended words, a simple glance in his direction could tell him everything he needed to know. Whether he was in the right or wrong...somehow Mara's unspoken words could easily straighten out Percy's actions and make him realize what he could do to be better.
Let's just say those sorts of teachings happened a lot.

His body suddenly fell backwards against the mattress, bouncing slightly as he spread upon a few of Mara's tails. The white to blue fur was soft and tantalizing to stare at, easy to hug as he moved his cheek to bury into the side of one. Mara didn't react, still lying there with his eyes closed peacefully, tails covered in ancient runes whishing the still air in the bedroom.
Soon finding the quiet unbearable, he let himself speak up, lifting his head to try and peer at the fox's face. "Mara. Do you like it here? It's very spacious...don't you think?"

With nothing said in return, he took the silence as agreement, moving closer to now lay his head upon the demon's fluffy back and drawl his arms over his side. "I'm glad we moved out of that place...I missed the feeling of being around other people...not that you aren't great company, it's just...you don't have an awful lot to say..." He murmured softly, before adding in an even quieter whisper. "...we should explore the city soon. It's no good if we stay cooped up indoors."

Nothing.

But even still, he felt a warmth in his chest. It was nice to finally have a real place to call home. Even if it was bare and dull, they'd situate themselves soon enough. Maybe some paintings there, a desk there, some flowers on the kitchen table, maybe even a piano in the living room. Who knows?

Having lived so long in such horrible conditions...Percival was ready to escape, and he was certain Mara was too.

As he lay there with his forehead pressed against gentle warmth, Mara's abrupt tensing caused Percy to glance up. The fox's tails ceased their movements, falling still as his head lifted and stared straight ahead, ears perking forward. "Mara..?" He called out, feeling the warmth from before disappear as he stared at him with uneasy features. "What's wrong?"

All of a sudden Mara pulled himself out from underneath Percival, hopping onto the floor graciously and padding to a cardboard box left open in the corner of the room. He looked urgent as if he was trying to tell Percy something, glancing back with an expectant look. But receiving nothing but a confused stare, Mara visibly deflated with almost a 'deadpan' expression and shook his large head. Paws pushed themselves into the box and he lowered his muzzle into the case, teeth clamping onto something before Mara raised his head against and hurried back to his master, blue sharp eyes staring up at golden.

"What's..-"

Eyes fell to the item in Mara's mouth, recognizing it immediately as his voice was interrupted by a short gasp. It was a white scroll. It was basically a written copy of the demonic contract he had with Mara as his familiar and as master himself. It was time, it had to be.
He knew instantly then what the creature was trying to say and nodded his head briefly, his hand stretching out to rest inbetween the fox's ears. "Alright...take me there, Mara."

In a matter of seconds, the room around him swirled in white and blue flames, licking the air around them both before they were engulfed, disappearing completely from the room that was now left bare again. Though...it seemed like the fire didn't even scorch the house at all, leaving no trace of their presence besides the scroll that rolled aimlessly on the hardwood.

Percival's eyes opened once more to reveal an open grassy field, coated by the wind that soared through the sky. Clouds above were fluffy and purely white, drifting around in the atmosphere and occasionally hiding the sun from view. Here they were; the Incubators' house.
A one-story home sat atop the hill beside many oak trees whose leaves thundered in the breeze. It was as neat as ever, clean and tidy without a single piece of trash in sight. Nobody was around this part of Russia. Not a single soul for miles....but it was so beautiful.

Stunned by the sight in which he hadn't seen for over four years, Mara had to nudge Percy to get him moving again, the fox walking ahead of him and glancing over his shoulder to have his master follow. Come on, he seemed to be saying, stop standing around like an idiot.
At this, Percival blinked and hurried forward, dark hair tousling in the wind. "I'm coming, I'm coming...jeez," He huffed at the kitsune who only kept walking ahead, strutting towards the porch up the hill.

When he finally reached the front door he could feel his heart pounding. What would be waiting for him on the other side? Would it still be the two old men he always knew? It'd been four years...did they even remember him?
That was stupid. Of course they did.
A hand rose to knock on the dark oak wood, lowering again quickly as his heart thumped in his throat now. It really was time. Eyes glanced to Mara. "Stay with me, okay? Don't go running off." He added softly, voice tinged with the accent of the city. "I know you." The fox stared upwards and slowly blinked. Yeah yeah.
This one's an excerpt from an amazing roleplay with one of my favourite partners ^^
Soma was even closer as he slid into a crouch, feeling his arm right next to his head, blocking his path of escape on one side. His eyes were filled with bitter tears at this point, a few even slipping down his cheeks as he tried not to hyperventilate. The other's horns were fading into view again, solidifying right before his eyes as that familiar demon from appeared in front of him.

He hated this. Why was Soma making him out to be the bad guy...? As if he'd done something wrong...! That idiot-
The boy's breath hitched as he heard his name being spoken, so sharply and hatefully...and it practically broke him in half. He seemed to have a second, a passing moment of rage cross his features before he suddenly lunged himself forward, grabbing Soma by his collar and shaking it. He was far from intimidating, but he was so fed up with these intense emotions that didn't make sense anymore.

From the past weeks, from the past few months, ever since he met Soma. He couldn't place it and it was infuriating. Perhaps the first time he'd ever gotten so angry at something other than himself.

His fingers coiled into Soma's shirt fabric, brows furrowed partially upward as he shouted.

"I'm manipulative? How-" He cut himself off, knuckles turning white once more as his grip tightened shakily. He'd never felt so livid. "-How does that make any sense..? You're the one who left me here on my own..!"

Olive's green eyes shut tightly as he ducked his head, trying to prevent any other tears from slipping out. "You're the one who's been hurting me, you're the one who wants to see me rot in Hell- s-so why am I the one who misses you?" He hadn't meant to say that. "You know, you're so childish..! You don't care about how you hurt others, you just walk by in your own w-world expecting somebody else to clean up your messes,"

His tone was slowly growing less intense by the second, faltering down like a low battery on the verge of powering down. His hands were shaking in his grip by now.

"F-Fuck you, okay?"

He then buried his face into the other's chest to hide his tears, but his hold on the other's collar still remained, his shoulders shaking as he cried. "Fuck you..." Oliver whispered lowly.

Message or PM me! If you're new and can't PM yet, then go ahead down below. I'll get to you when I can!

Last edited:
Mm, sounds interesting. I can't pm, but if you're willing to RP with me (and also use discord, because I'm often away), just send me a message! <3

Hi,

I saw your thread and I am interested in rp’ing with you if you’re still looking for someone.

I like these fandoms:
> My Hero Academia
> Tokyo Ghoul
> Ouran High School Host Club
> Attack On Titan
> K Project
> Kiss Him, Not Me!

We can always come up with something else too.

- Squeak

Mm, sounds interesting. I can't pm, but if you're willing to RP with me (and also use discord, because I'm often away), just send me a message! <3
Messaging you now!
Hi,

I saw your thread and I am interested in rp’ing with you if you’re still looking for someone.

I like these fandoms:
> My Hero Academia
> Tokyo Ghoul
> Ouran High School Host Club
> Attack On Titan
> K Project
> Kiss Him, Not Me!

We can always come up with something else too.

- Squeak
Gonna message you now~

Hey there! First off, my favourite colour is blue also, haha! ?
I'm wondering if you're interested in a Durarara Shizuo x Izaya rp ?

Oh, several of those ideas sound really interesting. I would be up for either:
Policeman x Criminal
Prostitute x Cop
Werewolf X Vampire
Runaway X Rich Person
Dragon shifter X Prince
Farmboy x Cityboy

Fuck, man, don't give me more ideas than you already have. We've got three threads together already! D:

(But seriously, play with him guys he's awesome!)

Hey! I have an male alien Oc who I'd like to use for MxM if that interests you, we can discuss plot in PM or Discord if you'd like.

If you're still searching, I'm down for:

-Death X Life as human personifications!
-Florist X Barista

If you want, we could tie those two prompts together as well with Life being a florist and Death being a barista. Whatever works for you. PM me if you're still interested?

Hi! I am interested in My Hero Academia, suicidal x childhood friend, florist x barista or demon x angel. ^^

Hey, I'd love to do many of these rps (there were so many I'd saw that i liked so I didn't wanna list them out lmao) but please shoot me a pm if you're down to rp and we can discuss what plot and stuff!

im willing to do one of the pairings if it is on the rpnation discord (the website does not work for me) i have the same name)

Hey! I'm interested in the runaway x rich person pairing!

I literally just made my account, so would appreciate it if you could PM me! ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back