• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Mune's Doodles

Omg ear nibbles!! So cute! Also holy heck that coloured piece above it tho?? Praise the gods my eyes hath been blessed. Lookit that color choice and shading!
Gosh your sketches all have so much personality, you can't help but smile, even your comic panels flow in such a nice way. Thank you for sharing these adorable bois :33:<3
AAAA thank you!!! I saw a comic that had a similiar scene and wanted to recreate it !! ^^
Gosh you guys are so nice to me it's genuinely making me grin so hard !!! Thank you!!! < 33

AAAA thank you!!! I saw a comic that had a similiar scene and wanted to recreate it !! ^^
Gosh you guys are so nice to me it's genuinely making me grin so hard !!! Thank you!!! < 33
The praise is well deserved for all the wondrous arts you have blessed our eyes with so far. I always get excited when notified that you've posted something!!

realized i haven't posted here in a while :"")
take my doodles and unfinished crap!!!​

Attachments

• i need to sleep.png
    i need to sleep.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • girl doodles.png
    girl doodles.png
    676.9 KB · Views: 28
  • woodland creatures.png
    woodland creatures.png
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • crucified.png
    crucified.png
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • general gorou.png
    general gorou.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 28
  • 1648877130297.png
    1648877130297.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 25
im. figuring out my style.
sometimes i want very big stylized eyes and others i want smaller, more realistic ones. idk.
Attie (Attacus) belongs to tragictrees :")
the other character is Sae, he's the guy in the green one with all the plants, and his hands on his hips too
attacus and saewine.png

Attachments

• 1650697670234.png
    1650697670234.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • saewine lineart.png
    saewine lineart.png
    871.8 KB · Views: 19
im. figuring out my style.
sometimes i want very big stylized eyes and others i want smaller, more realistic ones. idk.
Attie (Attacus) belongs to tragictrees :")
the other character is Sae, he's the guy in the green one with all the plants, and his hands on his hips too
View attachment 980602
Welp, I now need these two in my life!!! XD They are so freaking adorable!!!! Especially Attie!!!

Here are some more characters of mine !! Aster is the newest addition to my collection, hehe

Attachments

• aster devereux.png
    aster devereux.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 25
  • aster devereux lineart.png
    aster devereux lineart.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 24
  • sae and sol doodles.png
    sae and sol doodles.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 25
as the hours pass, I will let you know, that I need to ask before I'm alone, how it feels to rest on
your patient lips, to eternal bliss I'm so glad to know ◊
do you guys ever mess up drawing your OWN characters. i stg. happens too often
asterr.png

A bunch of half-hearted drawings- haven't really sat down to draw something of importance yet
(❁´◡`❁)
This is Murmur, real name Noroh! He's a nonverbal mage skilled entirely in the art of potions! Don't be fooled by his intimidating stature, he's pretty much the sweetest.
murmur.png

And here's Eden's outfit and them in their casual attire. :"") Sitting on top of Elios, who of course belongs to the lovely @//SharkBuckets!! Please don't stare for too long these were made just to map out Eden's colors/their form
eden's outfit.png1654630360991.png

"I keep many secrets, surely everyone does. Though strangely when I look at you...it's as though there isn't a wicked thought in your head. How can that be?" 🌿
Sweet, sweet Saewine....i love him...
in his gaze.png

Also!!! take this other drawing yeah
(should be attached at the bottom!)​

Attachments

• solstice.png
    solstice.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
some personal art i did for fun :')
i revamped my pony oc because....because...i was in the mood to draw a pony ok
i have NOT drawn one of these little dudes in ages....i'm surprised i didn't need a reference < 3
honeypie.png
me i think.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back