• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Mune's Doodles

Meet Cecilia, a local Mondstadt mystery! An adepti from Liyue who resides in Mondstadt after meeting a certain lively bard who gave her the vision of anemo. She spends most of her time following Venti around, usually keeping him company as a loyal friend, and tends to stay away from the main city. She feels slightly out of place at times, being from Liyue, but keeps a cheery disposition as well as she can. Cecilia is really pretty shy...
Her real name is Fen, but when she moved to Mond she took on the name Cecilia after finding that was the name of the flower on Starsnatch cliff, a place she frequents.
She loves citrusy foods and the clouds!
--
My genshin OC !! I love her! I've also got my cute boy from Fontaine but he doesn't have a ref yet hehe~
cecilia ref.png

Your artstyle is soooo cute!! Also, nice choice on the colors! Very easy for the eye!

Keep creating, Ramune! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

Working on redrawing this cute sketch of Castle !! here's the wip so far!
I think I made the colored version in 2020 ! So here's a years difference :smilepuff:
1629423890903.png1629423902718.png

Doodle dumps and a drawing of Castle I'm working on!
1629867465969.png

Attachments

• png tuber 1.png
    png tuber 1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • png tuber 2.png
    png tuber 2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • talk to you.png
    talk to you.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
YOOO DOODLE DUMP AND MY JUST MADE COOKIE RUN OC!!! Meet star tart cookie!! He's an astronomer!
The rest are random doodles between Meiko and Kaito, me and @//kinder's ocs! kaito is theirs :'p
star tart cookie.png
luck is on your side.pngmeiko and kaito.png

this lineart is from last year but i never finished-- i decided to color it in this year because i don't have the motivation to redraw it hehe
I'm so happy October is here!!! It's my favourite month!!
happy Halloween everyone!
happy halloween!!.png

Attachments

• happy halloweeeeen!.png
    happy halloweeeeen!.png
    459 KB · Views: 11
my child !! It's meiko as a kid! look at his chubby cheeks i just wanna pinch them omg
next time I'll include his ears and tail haha
also playing around with lighting-
meiko as a baby.png

Attachments

• meiko baby sketch.png
    meiko baby sketch.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
i am alive and have an obsession with arataki itto now
gorou and itto doodles .png
the rest below are older doodles I think are cute !​

Attachments

• meikoooooo.png
    meikoooooo.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
  • mei looking up.png
    mei looking up.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • kaii and mei.png
    kaii and mei.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
I think the outfit is perfect and suits Yuze wonderfully and the detail to the weapon!!!! Ugghhhh so freaking beautiful!!!
thank you but I didn’t draw the weapon, it’s from the actual game Genshin itself haha. I chose it because it suits his aesthetic!!
In my latest drawing of him I will be drawing it though!!

Ahh well I'm sure you could have drawn it, the detail of the sword matches well with the detail of the jeweled brooch thing(don't know what to call it) on the left leg! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back