• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Mune's Doodles

I just watched Beastars and I was really blown away by the amazing storyline!! The characters all felt so real and I connected with a lot of them. Especially Legoshi. Anyways, here's some fanart of the happy couple. I haven't drawn at all since this quarantine thing started and have felt really down. But after finally getting a switch and New Horizons, cleaning my room, and taking care of myself, I feel much brighter.
I've never really drawn like this before but I really like how it turned out, especially Haru's dress and Legoshi's face. C:
beastars.png

i tried experimenting!! some of you might remember Castle, an older oc of mine! i changed him up a bit and made him look nicer C:
I was inspired by Caravan Palace songs.
d o w n.png
down.png

i drew something for the first time in a while,, it's Julia again,,,
hello.jpg

Attachments

• hello.png
    hello.png
    531.9 KB · Views: 11
  • sketch hello.png
    sketch hello.png
    329.7 KB · Views: 10
wow that looks so cool!!! i really love that you included the sketch- its really cool to compare it with the finished product :D

i discovered a new brush!! i will be using it forever now, thanks.
here's Castle (Cas) !! this is his main photo, it'll also be on his ref page im currently working on (:
im very proud of his redesign so far
castle ref main pic.png

my baby who has been in oc limbo for so long :''0
I adore his design so far. this is just a super messy and quickly put together reference for others in case somebody wants to draw him. or i need a color palette, haha
messy sheet.pngmessy sheet 2.png

thank you to everyone's support!! it means so much, you all are so kind.

here's my latest drawing! not my oc however. i was inspired by the song Flyday Chinatown.
soo flyda flyda chinatown.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back