Ralph Grey

Shadowfall

Freshly cut.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Appearance:

hoodkid.png

Name: Ralph Grey

Personality: Ralph sees himself as some sort of pessimist, a destructive force to all around him, and at the very least, an annoyance. Which, he says quite often, "advances our puny lives from status quo, yeah?" He does things, just to do them. Why not poke you in the nose mid conversation? Why not scream at the top of your lungs as your car screeches down the highway. There's a time and place for everything, and he figures that if he keeps doing the same crazy thing over and over, he'll reach that time and place eventually. Then again, it does get him into a little bit of trouble, but who cares? Nobody does, they only care about what happens to them, so if he isn't there to take the blame, then it must've been somebody else. Got him far enough.

Bio: As a young child, Ralph was well to do. He had two loving parents, a large mansion, and a beautiful baby brother. He lived life lavishly, dawdling with the material possessions about him. He loved it. All the way up 'till he was 10. Around that time, his family was sued. His father was a business owner, and his company was being sued for mistreatment of employees. What goes around comes around? So they were demoted. Little Ralph Grey had his childhood yanked from under his feet, and as the Mr. and Mrs. were moving boxes, Ralph might've... Dawdled a little too far away. The various house servants had been fired, so it was the parents, and the two little Greys to fend for themselves. Nobody knew where Ralph went, but Ralph. And Ralph was having a ball! Up until he was left behind of course. But by the time the Grey family noticed they were down a member, they were already away from the country estates, and in the city; it was too late for little Ralph now. 

But Ralph had a new chapter of his life started. He had been taken in by a group of city slickers, scroungers, homeless if you must. They taught him that he was nothing, they were nothing. Nobody cared for them, but themselves. They had to stick together. A few years of that, and Ralph had turned into a psychopath. If nothing mattered, he could do anything! And with that "ANYTHING!" idea, he managed to steal a few thousand from a bank with one of his childhood friends. Sneaking through the night, and dodging bullets in the day, they ran off almost scot-free. Except for the fact that Ralph was shot in the ass. Veridius said with to that, "I've never seen someone get shot once, and end up with four holes in them!" Ralph quickly replied "Shut the fuck up before I shoot you." But really, all of it was in good jest. It was only 2 figures, but enough for Ralph. Now, he resides in a apartment after a few months of laying low, and has acquired a job at a business office. Apparently, he was perfect for whatever the hell he is supposed to do at the office. Filing papers or whatever? He gets to sit down. Grey gets you places it seems. The boss smiles down on him.

Magic Systems Learned: (leave this blank for now)

Job Title Acquired: (leave this blank for now)

System Affinity: Black and Red

Casting Method: (Shortened or Basic)

Theme: 

Last edited by a moderator:
14 hours ago, Exiled Ace said:

Appearance: (Is it okay if I describe his features? If not, i'll look for a picture. I just cannot find any pictures to fit my characters, without them being generic.)

Yeah, that's fine too.

otherwise, its accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread