• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rales OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
somebody better be learning translation magic real quick because Jin isn't gonna spend one day writing an essay in Ralesian only to be graded by Orivin
Translation magic.

In the words of Kaeya "I didn't know you were such a slacker."

At least Mir is gonna learn swear words quick once he catches up with his powers
They going to hear him cussing incoherently a mile away.

Translation magic.

In the words of Kaeya "I didn't know you were such a slacker."
Jin likes to think of it as... Being time-efficient and business-minded. Find an easier way to get the same result, and let others do that easy way for you 😉 and if I'm not mistaken, there's someone in the group who "absorbs knowledge like a sponge" *wink wink*

I guess there is just so many ways people can react to the same tour. I think it would be fine if you want to wave it off and react to the office scene sooner.

Well then, I suppose it would be fair to get this show on the road. Although I am frankly quite disappointed in the fact that not a word were spoken from them of how long they would need to take. Aside from one person, that is.

I thought I have made it clear that communication is a thing.

Nevertheless, I shall get started on Orivin.

sorry guys I was a bit too hyped for my first voice dnd session so I didn't work on the post much
shall get to work asap

No worries! We all have our schedules :) But yes, I am very eager to see the next bit :D Like Chiester Chiester once said, I think if we get through the Inn 'arc' as soon as we can, the pace will begin to pick up after that

We gotta learn the controls.

You could always go absolutely insane and jump out the window, just saying. Wink wink

I wrote this world and you will listen to every bit of it. <3

Menacingly just stands there, menacingly.

Jin: Can we sit down now?

Orivin who had gestured for them to sit down when they came in:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back