• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rales OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Relias_ Relias_ is Orivin talking about Jin when he mentioned about the improperly-dressed man? Just to make sure ๐Ÿ˜€ before Jin decides to snort at the comment

Jin: was supposed to commit seppuku

Quazirier: Lmao portal go brr
Lmao

ANONASAI ANONASAI I love your yakuza boi! I must mess with him.....!

Zufaix Zufaix Hey, I wan't to engage slightly. Would you say Alisa would be the type to follow them at the very end of the line?

I came up with a short bit.

Last edited:
Welp, that was not what I was trying to do, but Dahlia ended up bornderline harassing Alisa.

Ah, okay. I was under the impression they're were glances but yeah that makes more sense lol
I had trouble describing it without it getting too long-winded. Dahlia was staring at her without turning her head, but so constantly that it was still obvious she was doing so.

Staaaaaaaare

A little late but the CS for Atira is up!
A quick question. Are there herbs in the pouch and what is the significance of the arrowhead spear amulet to her?

Her wish and the contract would need to be stated as well. Like the others.

A quick question. Are there herbs in the pouch and what is the significance of the arrowhead spear amulet to her?

Her wish and the contract would need to be stated as well. Like the others.
I'd certainly hope that that there'd be herbs in it. XP Nothing magical or amazing though. (Not that kind of HERB!) Most are to flavor food, and the remaining few are medicinal to calm nerves, or stave off minor infection or fever. The spearhead is her brother's, and the last thing of her family. If she really wanted a spearhead, she'd find and make a new one before using her brother's. Not that it's even sharp anymore. Can you imagine tossing in your sleep and get spearhead lodged in you?

Her contract and wish was going to be explained in the introduction post, but if you want in the CS, I'll amend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back