• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rales OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Quick question. How many of you guys use your phones as your main device for RPing? I'm trying out bbcodes and wanted to see if I need to optimize it for mobile just for that sake.

Quick question. How many of you guys use your phones as your main device for RPing? I'm trying out bbcodes and wanted to see if I need to optimize it for mobile just for that sake.
I don't have any other outlet for internet other than my phone. So mainly speaking, I am 24/7 using phone.

Posted! Sorry for the delay, though my future posts should be much faster and more frequent now that I've got settled into my new schedule.

Oh also ANONASAI ANONASAI I'm also using mobile.

Also, I've updated my bbcode for mobile users 😂 this one's made by Serobliss, really creative guy.

Zufaix Zufaix I've read your CS and it looks like Alisa Spears seems to be living somewhere in the near future, yes? Maybe Jin might have heard of her or her company, seeing as his family has also made some business deals in the world. If that's okay with you? Maybe Jin might know her, or her past self, or her future self, assuming the Spears company is still known around those timelines.

Zufaix Zufaix I've read your CS and it looks like Alisa Spears seems to be living somewhere in the near future, yes? Maybe Jin might have heard of her or her company, seeing as his family has also made some business deals in the world. If that's okay with you? Maybe Jin might know her, or her past self, or her future self, assuming the Spears company is still known around those timelines.
Maybe Jin might have met her past or future self in one of his business travels. Heirs to companies do tend to mingle with each other for their companies' sake, even for just a while.

I hadn't thought much about the timeliness she was in aside from being modern to be honest... but I'm totally down for that idea! Jin is from the 2060s right? Maybe Alisa is from about 10 years beforehand in the 50s? Business deals with Spears Technologies is definitely fine by me!

Hahaha, is that so? I do admit, it gives me time to refurbish some things.

Although if need be. For the sake of moving forward, do tell if the wait is getting too long.
Yeah, totally. I found myself nearly forgetting about it today tbh. It might sound bad, but I think we are good with the current players.

Lets go! Adventure!

I hadn't thought much about the timeliness she was in aside from being modern to be honest... but I'm totally down for that idea! Jin is from the 2060s right? Maybe Alisa is from about 10 years beforehand in the 50s? Business deals with Spears Technologies is definitely fine by me!
Awesome! I guess that would mean that either Jin met Alisa in a business deal with their parents on 2055 (that would make Jin 14 and Alisa ??? ), or he might have caught news or stories of Alisa's disappearance when he had met Spear Tech at a later age? That would be amazing!

Relias_ Relias_ is this okay or does it like break a rule or something?

Awesome! I guess that would mean that either Jin met Alisa in a business deal with their parents on 2055 (that would make Jin 14 and Alisa ??? ), or he might have caught news or stories of Alisa's disappearance when he had met Spear Tech at a later age? That would be amazing!

Relias_ Relias_ is this okay or does it like break a rule or something?
I find this interesting.

And no, it does not break any rule. You two may proceed with that plot. <3

I'm down for this! I'm just trying to work out how old Alisa would have been when the deal happened.... if they got transported at the same time, then she would be 10 when it happenedbut if we wanted to mess with timelines a bit I could have her dissappear a few months or so after they had met up and just have her be older, like 18-20?

I find this interesting.

And no, it does not break any rule. You two may proceed with that plot. <3
Thank you!

Zufaix Zufaix I think we shouldn't mess with timelines that much so as not to create parallel universes. How old do you think Alisa was on that business deal? And what exact year did it happen?

Thank you!

Zufaix Zufaix I think we shouldn't mess with timelines that much so as not to create parallel universes. How old do you think Alisa was on that business deal? And what exact year did it happen?
Hmmm, in that case she would have been 10 when it went down in 2055, though we can change the year the deal happened if we want to change ages around.

Hmmm, in that case she would have been 10 when it went down in 2055, though we can change the year the deal happened if we want to change ages around.
That would mean that Alisa disappeared in 2065 as well. Okay, maybe we can have the business deal at around 2063? That would make Alisa 18 and Jin 22. What do you think?

That would mean that Alisa disappeared in 2065 as well. Okay, maybe we can have the business deal at around 2063? That would make Alisa 18 and Jin 22. What do you think?
That sounds perfect to me! Plus the deals are still recent enough that they'd recognize each other pretty quickly.

That sounds perfect to me! Plus the deals are still recent enough that they'd recognize each other pretty quickly.
Definitely! Seeing as the Kiratani company was only still rising on 2065, perhaps the nature of the deal was Spear Technologies' investments to the Kiratani to help them rise up in Tokyo. Hmmm.... now to think of a name for the company... Kiratani Inc.

Let's just say that Spear Technologies agreed to invest their money and their tech to Kiratani Inc., thereby allowing Kiratani to grow so swiftly and successfully. Our business would be more on the human accommodations side: Hotels, Cafes, and Bars.

Amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back