• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rales OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I like it temperately slow
If it's too fast I'll be sitting in thr corner interacting with nobody because everyone's posting so fast I cannot join in in timr

Those who have made a starter reply will be exempted from removal, of course. It is honestly better now than later, lest you lot really want to keep all of them, I have no qualms in waiting since I am writing the world but I do take pity on those who are left waiting from the start.

There are three solution that I can give.

1. Of course, 1 is simply removing you from the rp.

2. For those who are busy, you do not have to post a starter at this moment. And we will start without you, you can have your character arrive late. Orivin will always be their first MPA encounter to help them get around.

3. I am not opposed to setting a new thread for those who are busy and unable to partake in regular intervals, you may post and roleplay there instead, that way the others can continue forward and you wouldn't miss anything. Worry not. I will not abandon one for the other. You're all equal.

Now to check who have not replied yet.

Don't mind me. Simply trying to organize.

Jasno Jasno
ANONASAI ANONASAI
Chiester Chiester
Knight boi Knight boi
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
- Accepted and have made a starter.

Those who have made a starter reply will be exempted from removal, of course. It is honestly better now than later, lest you lot really want to keep all of them, I have no qualms in waiting since I am writing the world but I do take pity on those who are left waiting from the start.

There are three solution that I can give.

1. Of course, 1 is simply removing you from the rp.

2. For those who are busy, you do not have to post a starter at this moment. And we will start without you, you can have your character arrive late. Orivin will always be their first MPA encounter to help them get around.

3. I am not opposed to setting a new thread for those who are busy and unable to partake in regular intervals, you may post and roleplay there instead, that way the others can continue forward and you wouldn't miss anything. Worry not. I will not abandon one for the other. You're all equal.

Now to check who have not replied yet.

Zufaix Zufaix - Character Accepted. Pending Starter.
Alisa and Charlotte? That'd be interesting, though unfortunately they're both pacifists lol

It'd just devolve into whose family cared less about them XD

Oh also quick edit, I should have my starter post up after work

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower - Character Accepted. Pending starter.
Yakov011001 Yakov011001 - In need of character revision.

I am giving those options instead of blalantly removing due to the fact it is quite unfair to simply remove one due to the things in reality they cannot control. Unless they, themselves wish to exit.

Either way, you lot can choose. Make a poll even. The active ones in a different thread. The busy ones in a different thread.

I feel like the story will pick up once the tutorial is over and we can spread out and do whatever.

That is also true. We'll wait then.

Heh, tutorial. For now only Conrad have mentioned game type reference.

(☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞ disappointed there's not more.

I do apologize if I sound serious. Rest assured that is far from the truth. <3

What did you expect from someone who plays videogames and watches anime all day? Thats her jam.

If not for her job, she would be a total shut in.

What did you expect from someone who plays videogames and watches anime all day? Thats her jam.

If not for her job, she would be a total shut in.
Game and anime knowledge = an advantage in Rales it would seem

(*꒪ヮ꒪*) this makes me curious. If we should make a character stat sheet.

Naaah, at least not seriously.

I think its more funny to try and apply gamey stuff to real life than it is on a world with actual stats.

It would be funny as a meme tho... once they show their style.

Insert eyebrow wiggle here

Name: Mir
Lv: 1
Class: Uggly Boi

Naaah, at least not seriously.

I think its more funny to try and apply gamey stuff to real life than it is on a world with actual stats.

It would be funny as a meme tho... once they show their style.

Insert eyebrow wiggle here

Name: Mir
Lv: 1
Class: Uggly Boi
The Mir slander continues.

I do agree, gamey thing can be a meme, easier to say but complicated to apply sometimes.

Theirs? Mine?

Orivin?
There was this RP I once joined many years ago where when one of the characters are just AFK for a while, the moderator just writes up a bit of story and action for them so they can catch up. Of course, the moderator writes it in a way that's still faithful to their personality.

There was this RP I once joined many years ago where when one of the characters are just AFK for a while, the moderator just writes up a bit of story and action for them so they can catch up. Of course, the moderator writes it in a way that's still faithful to their personality.
Ah. Unfortunately I am in no experience to write for others in terms of how their character interacts with the world. Saddening to say this is my first group thread in a long, long while.

Ah. Unfortunately I am in no experience to write for others in terms of how their character interacts with the world. Saddening to say this is my first group thread in a long, long while.
That's ok! We'll just have to wait for them I guess? Or maybe we can treat them as late-comers?

That's ok! We'll just have to wait for them I guess? Or maybe we can treat them as late-comers?
Yes, that would seem the best course of action.

I would wait for them to reply here and see how things go before any decisions gets made. Since it is unfair for the active ones to have to wait a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back