• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy raising wolves -- were back baby-- interest check

I'm mighty interested.

Haven't dabbled in a wolf-related RP in a good while (I miss it!). Werewolf Hunter sounds like a fun time to stir up some drama and action... if available! (I wouldn't mind wolf character as well, if that's all right but if not I understand!)
sure, you can be both if you'd like. for your Wolf character do you want just a pack member? I'm open to making more packs available depending on how many people decide to join....

sure, you can be both if you'd like. for your Wolf character do you want just a pack member? I'm open to making more packs available depending on how many people decide to join....

.... since you're oooooooffering, Alpha member sounds promising. However, I am flexible with the idea of Alpha member or pack member. Since I mentioned I'd be down for a hunter and I see that Alpha roles focus on a were and a human, I will take a pack member to be fair?

.... since you're oooooooffering, Alpha member sounds promising. However, I am flexible with the idea of Alpha member or pack member. Since I mentioned I'd be down for a hunter and I see that Alpha roles focus on a were and a human, I will take a pack member to be fair?
we could put you down for a pack member, if we don't find any one who wants to be an alpha or we have to add alphas I will let you claim that role

Oho, a group RP. . . I might be swamped atm, but it sounds fun! Could I hop into this as a nmrmal pack member? Whichever pack needs on, I'm down for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back