• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raising Demon Slayers OCC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
In terms of the armaments, are they a specific style or type? So could it be a hand held blade or akin to it?
It could, but there would need to be a gauntlet that comes with it. Armaments and pieces of armor that grant abilities. But weapons could come as a part of the package.

Hmm I see, so if it was a hand held item, the gauntlet would grant the abilities to it?

If I struggle further with it, would it be possible to switch types?

If I struggle further with it, would it be possible to switch types?
I’m sure you could switch if you wished. I’m gonna go check how many students we have in each type first tho. I’d hate for Jason to lose all his students.

Damn, jk, he’s got more than me now : p If everyone who’s spoken up is still in this, then Enchantment has the least students atm. Any questions you have about Armament we’d be happy to answer in the meantime, but if you really don’t think it’s a good fit for your character, then maybe consider Enchantment type?

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy I'll be posting mine today for sure! The only problem is that I won't have access to a PC for a while, and I'm not comfortable posting a CS via only phone.

I'll be making a huntress-type Creation sorcerer, if that's what you were curious about.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy I'll be posting mine today for sure! The only problem is that I won't have access to a PC for a while, and I'm not comfortable posting a CS via only phone.

I'll be making a huntress-type Creation sorcerer, if that's what you were curious about.

We’re still waiting on a few more CSs, so you’re good if you need to wait till you can access a desktop, no worries. Just get it up whenever you’re available.

By the way guys, do not be afraid to as Canth Canth or Kazanna Kazanna anything. They are my GM's and will know what I expect and want. So, you all have 3 people keeping everything in order and helping. So don't worry.

So I have a question, and forgive me if it’s a stupid one.... based on the name of this RP are the demons similar to the ones in the manga/anime demon slayer:Kimetsu no Yaiba? Or are they something different?

So I have a question, and forgive me if it’s a stupid one.... based on the name of this RP are the demons similar to the ones in the manga/anime demon slayer:Kimetsu no Yaiba? Or are they something different?

The OP could go into further depth if they wish as to their own inspiration, but it is my understanding that the demons in this rp are sort of a mix of all lore regarding demons, leaving the rp open to the members to use their own imaginations regarding the demon mythology. I don’t personally know that anime, so I can’t say whether the demons in this rp are related to the ones in the anime, but I would say pull from the general knowledge of demons across most platforms. I do know that the general population is not aware of the existence of demons (in the sense of their prominence in the rp), nor is the existence (or need) of Demon Slayers common knowledge.

I hope that helps.

I usually ask this because I think it's rather important, but: what time zone are we all in?

I'm PST but because I have weird sleep schedules, I may post very early in the morning.

Just noticed there's some weird issues with a picture in my character's CS. I'll fix it tomorrow morning when I get the chance.

Would it be possible to get an update on where everyone is in regards to their CSs. If you intend to back out, it’s totally understandable, all I ask is that you speak up so that we can get this ball rolling sooner rather than later. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back