• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raising Demon Slayers OCC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
This is for the out-of-character chat. To all of the students, if you have questions please contact either myself or the other two teachers. They have been brought up to speed on everything I think they need to know and they are now co-GM's and they hold decision power.

If you need reminder, I am the creator. Kazanna Kazanna and Canth Canth are GM's. If you have questions, ask one of us. Other than that, have fun.

Here are the spots filled so far:

Armament Type teacher: EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
Armament Students: Open
Kapowne Kapowne
Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire
Xivi Xivi

Creation Type teacher: Canth Canth
Creation Students: Open
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
loveweaver loveweaver

Enchantment Type teacher: Open
Enchantment Students: Open
LieutenantL LieutenantL
ratzo. ratzo.

Last edited:
Just got my character up. Go check him out if you need a little reference guys.

You had said that armaments grow with us right? Did you mean physically as well as ability? So as a student I could have a gauntlet style armament that only covers my hand, but as it and I develop it could become something that covers the whole arm?

You had said that armaments grow with us right? Did you mean physically as well as ability? So as a student I could have a gauntlet style armament that only covers my hand, but as it and I develop it could become something that covers the whole arm?
Actually it just grows ability wise. The physical appearance will only change minimally when your teacher gives you your master talisman. Like matbe add more spikes or a slightly more badass design. Nothing huge like full arm growth.

Actually it just grows ability wise. The physical appearance will only change minimally when your teacher gives you your master talisman. Like matbe add more spikes or a slightly more badass design. Nothing huge like full arm growth.

I posted mine, let me know if anything needs to be changed!

For us enchantment types, how many abilities would you say a student has altogether, not just at the same time?

For us enchantment types, how many abilities would you say a student has altogether, not just at the same time?
Well, the abilities known by enchantment type slayers are infinite. It all depends on their personality and other things. Students should not know more than about 20 different Enchantments. Teachers will have a MUCH larger collection.

I will make sure to get started on the oc, is there a sheet for this group?

In terms of the armaments, are they a specific style or type? So could it be a hand held blade or akin to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back