• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Raising Demon Slayers [Group Roleplay] Open

I'm interested in Creation! But if it gets too full again, feel free to swap me to Enchantment.

I actually have a few questions before I hop into the rabbit hole of character creation. Where will the setting take place? Will it be like some organization headquarters, or will it be more akin to an academy?

I'm interested in Creation! But if it gets too full again, feel free to swap me to Enchantment.

I actually have a few questions before I hop into the rabbit hole of character creation. Where will the setting take place? Will it be like some organization headquarters, or will it be more akin to an academy?
You can be in creation if you like. Also, less academy or head quarters. More lime the three teachers own land and live together in a house. Just read up on my character and you should get the main points of plot.

This is a friendly bump.

The Enchantment Teacher spot is currently available, if anyone is lurking about and interested.

I think I'd be interested in the Enchantment Teacher :3 Though what happened to the first poster who said they wanted that spot? :/

I think I'd be interested in the Enchantment Teacher :3 Though what happened to the first poster who said they wanted that spot? :/

They chose to back out. If you have any questions about the rp just ask. The OP set up a message chain for the three teachers so I’m sure they’ll set one up again for whoever fills the spot.

They chose to back out. If you have any questions about the rp just ask. The OP set up a message chain for the three teachers so I’m sure they’ll set one up again for whoever fills the spot.
Cool cool~ ^^

Oooo super interested in this

We’re still waiting on a few character sheets, so if you're truly interested, you’ve got some time to think up a character you might wish to toss in.

Any questions you might have on the plot, ask away. I’m around most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back