• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Raising Demon Slayers [Group Roleplay] Open

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
The general public doesn't know, but there are two separate worlds. The one we live in is beautiful and amazing. The other, known as the Underverse is home to the demons. These demons feast on human Caster Energy. A natural form of energy that everyone has, but only a few can use. These rare few are Demon Slayers. People who have the ability to use their Castor Energy to combat the demons in the Underverse.

The main job of the Demon Slayers is to not only defend our world from the demons, but to prevent the general public from knowing about terrifying world that lives beyond the veil. So, new Demon Slayers must be taught not only how to fight and use the abilities they have, but also to know how to keep it out of the general public's eye.

With that in mind, there are four very specific rules that all Demon Slayers must abide by before they are recognized by the Slayers Society as real Demon Slayers:

1. All Demon Slayers must be under the guidance of a Master Slayer for at least 4 years.

2. As a student, you must be able to Exorcise a demon by yourself with no help from another student or your master.

3. You must fully develop and hone the ability you are capable of using.

4. If you are caught by someone outside of the Slayer Society, the society will immediately cut all contact with you and you will never be a Slayer.

These rules are the most basic and absolute of the rules were recognized by the Slayer Society. These rules are the only rules that the Slayer Society actually follows.

As far as the powers and abilities one can use when you can access Castor Energy, there are four separate categories of skills and abilities. While there are certain things that any Demon Slayer can do, the more powerful abilities can be put into these three general categories.

-Enchantment Type Slayers are the utilitarian type people. They can cast enchantments on themselves, items or weapons and even other people. These enchantments can do pretty much anything from increasing defense to lighting a weapon on fire to deal extra damage. The drawback of this is that the more enchantments you use, the faster your Castor Energy drains.

-Creation Type Slayers are something amazing. Using their own Castor Energy, they create things to help them fight the demons. Anything from weapons that cannot be created by hand, familiars and creatures to fight. These Slayers are intense and are mostly used for restraining demons or killing them. They are heavy offensive and lack real diversity. It takes a lot of Castor Energy just to keep one creation around. Adding another will drain Castor Energy fast.

- Armament Type Slayers are the rarest types of slayers. These Slayers have the ability to use their Castor Energy to summon armaments. These are armaments have their own special abilities. This type of Slayer is also rare due to its very complex rules. When you are a student, you use a black temporary talisman to summon your temporary armament. Your armaments grows with you, but you cannot use its full potential until your teacher creates a master talisman specifically for you. These sweaters are fast and Powerful. Preferring brute force over anything else.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this role play is about training the next generation of Demon Slayers. That being said, there has to be teachers in order to teach the Next Generation. I will be playing the teacher of the Armament Type Slayers.

The story is that we three teachers live all together and help defend this territory from demon attacks. However, we are also responsible for the students we have taken on. As a teacher, you will be considered one of the GM's of this roleplay. I will put all three of us into a private chat where I can tell you exactly what I want and what I expect at this role play. I will be the other two, to run the roleplay when I am not around and to uphold the rules.

Rules are:
-2 paragraphs or more for a reply.

-At least one post every few days. If you have to miss a post or be gone for a few days, please let one me or one of the other teachers know so we can keep everything going.

-The teachers will have my full confidence. I plan to teach them everything I want them to know about this role play. I will explain the rules and everything else to them. So, if I am not on and they give you a ruling on something you complained about, do not bother coming to me because I will trust their judgment.

-Respect others and their choices. If me or the other teachers catch you disrespecting someone else, we will kick you.

-Teachers will seem incredibly OP. That is because they are. This roleplay is specifically built to give students the opportunity to grow. Teachers are there to give them something to strive for. This is all about personal growth in the students, so students will be much weaker than teachers.

Okay. As far as rolls, there will be three teachers. One for each Slayer type. if you want to be a teacher, know that you will be a GM for this roleplay. I will be trusting you with rules and information about this role play the students will not get. As such, I will expect more out of you. So, here are the roles

Armament Type teacher: EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
Armament Students: Open
Kapowne Kapowne
Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire
Xivi Xivi

Creation Type teacher: Canth Canth
Creation Students: Open
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
loveweaver loveweaver

Enchantment Type teacher: Open
Enchantment Students: Open
LieutenantL LieutenantL
ratzo. ratzo.

Last edited:
Sweet. I’ll be hanging around, working up a character. Let me know if you want/need any specifics. Whenever we’ve got enough ppl and you’re ready to get the ball rolling, I’m down.

Sweet. I’ll be hanging around, working up a character. Let me know if you want/need any specifics. Whenever we’ve got enough ppl and you’re ready to get the ball rolling, I’m down.
Not a problem. When we have the enchantment type teacher I will start a PM with both of you since you both will be co-GMing with me. Sound good?

I expect you'll educate your teachers on what is expected of them. If you're still in need of an Enhancement Teacher, I'd fill the position.

However, I wanted to ask if you would allow for someone to play as a Teacher and as a Student? I'm not one to use meta knowledge or cross contaminate my characters, so if it's acceptable, let me know. If not, I'd take the teaching position.

I expect you'll educate your teachers on what is expected of them. If you're still in need of an Enhancement Teacher, I'd fill the position.

However, I wanted to ask if you would allow for someone to play as a Teacher and as a Student? I'm not one to use meta knowledge or cross contaminate my characters, so if it's acceptable, let me know. If not, I'd take the teaching position.
Yes, both teachers will be educated on every aspect of the roleplay that they need to know. Since the teachers will also be helping me keep the roleplay in order. That being said, if you make your student study under yourself, it would be odd. So, I will allow it so long as you make the student character for another type. Preferably Armament Type.

I'm interested in being a Creation Type student!
I can put you in creation.

Okay people, why all the creation love? Spread out a bit. 😆😆😆

Yes, both teachers will be educated on every aspect of the roleplay that they need to know. Since the teachers will also be helping me keep the roleplay in order. That being said, if you make your student study under yourself, it would be odd. So, I will allow it so long as you make the student character for another type. Preferably Armament Type.

I can put you in creation.

Okay people, why all the creation love? Spread out a bit. 😆😆😆

No need to be jealous, they just know which teacher’s gonna get them to where they need to be faster 😏

Yeah I was planning on having said student be Armament Type.

Yeah sure! I have a good idea of an enchantment type. I’ll be an enchantment student instead.
Okay then. It is changed.

That also means that I will start working on the character sheets and the OCC for everyone.

This is still open for new members!

I was going to say I wanted to be a Creation Type student as well, but it seems you've already got some. I'll take pretty much any roll though

Hello! I would be very interested in this! I find myself innately drawn to creation, but I am very interested to know more about armament!

I was going to say I wanted to be a Creation Type student as well, but it seems you've already got some. I'll take pretty much any roll though
Hello! I would be very interested in this! I find myself innately drawn to creation, but I am very interested to know more about armament!
Both of you can pick whatever. One of our creation students moved to Enchantment. For you Kapowne Kapowne , Armament may seem bland, but like the others, there is more to it. DiehardGay DiehardGay if you would like to go to Enchantment, thats in need of people, but Creation is still open if you want it.

Both of you can pick whatever. One of our creation students moved to Enchantment. For you Kapowne Kapowne , Armament may seem bland, but like the others, there is more to it. DiehardGay DiehardGay if you would like to go to Enchantment, thats in need of people, but Creation is still open if you want it.

I really like the idea of the black talismans and the armaments that grow with you . If youre down for me to join, I’ll take a student spot in armament!

Are there examples of different types of armaments? Or will that come later? I’d like to start brainstorming ideas!

I really like the idea of the black talismans and the armaments that grow with you . If youre down for me to join, I’ll take a student spot in armament!

Are there examples of different types of armaments? Or will that come later? I’d like to start brainstorming ideas!
Armament's are pretty wide spread. Mostly they are armor pieces that have different abilities. If you want a weapon or a shield, I can allow that so long as you can only summon it with a gauntlet. Got it?

I'd like to be an enchantment type student if there are still some spots left!
You got it. Your a student now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back