• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rainy

was my accent so good it had you fooled?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
been a while since i've used this website, but after a few years, i've finally decided to come back to rp. (hopefully better than ever? haha)

the name's rainy. i'm 20 years old, and require my partner to at least be 18 for the sake of my comfort. i am seriously only interested in fxf right now, so unfortunately i'm not entirely sure i'm (currently) willing to bend on this. i also am not into many popular games or media, so most fandoms are off limits to me*, and i prefer to stay within ocxoc territory. i'm more than comfortable with fandom inspired rps, however.

* the only fandom i'm really into is friday night funkin'. if you let me play senpai against literally any character in literally any setting, i will cry tears of joy.

other than that, here are my current cravings:
  • cult - i'd love to roleplay a cult leader x a cult follower in a low fantasy world riddled with dark magic; i prefer to play the cult leader, and i'd love if the cult follower was possessed or otherwise had some sort of trait that would make the cult leader somewhat wary of them. a cult leader x the deity they worship could also be very fun!
  • cyberpunk dystopia - guns. neon lights. crime, androids, cybernetic enhancements. i'd love to really lean against the gray morality of a world like this, rife with violence and malice. that said, the characters we play themselves don't necessarily have to be so crude.
  • low fantasy is fun but i don't have any specific plot in mind
  • anything with angst, high stakes, and heartache is good
  • and you can tell me plots that you're craving, too!
the length of your replies is relatively trivial to me, since i prefer there not to be any set expectations on either of us. i think consistent one-liners is the only thing that i would truly dislike; i aim for one paragraph to five or more, depending on what's currently going on in the scene. needless filler is also annoying, so please, don't feel obligated to stuff your responses with fluff just to satisfy word count.

i love to chat and i'm a lot more energetic and warm than what i'm putting out in this ad, so if we really click, be prepared to hear my endless rambling and gushing over our characters (and maybe look forward to some drawings?). i'm also a sucker for worldbuilding, so if that's your thing, you should extra reach out to me!

i prefer to rp on disc. i don't trust myself to keep up with pms here, so it's preferred we exchange tags at some point, but PM rps are fine if that's preferred for you.

thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back