• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ - cc/oc search !

sugarcookies

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Howdy hey, I'm Sugar! I'm in my early 20s, have some very cute pets, and love Kirby! There's not much to say about me if we're being honest, but I promise I'm a lot more friendly and talkative than this might make me out to be. I just struggle with introductions since I don't know what to say. :""U That all said, I'm pretty relaxed and enjoy meeting new people, so, y'know! A bit more on my writing and everything like that to break the tension.

My writing style is pretty flexible, I match my partner more than anything. I do usually write in the past tense, third person, but as I said, I'm not too stuck on it. I prefer to write a few paragraphs, and when I'm excited I can go
    a little overboard, but one-liners are the only real no-go for me. They just don't keep my attention, I'm afraid.

A small note - I get excitable for our characters and lore! I love making pinterest boards, playlists, little side stories, ECT. I understand if not everyone gets as excited, but it'd be nice to be able to interact with someone who has as much love for the characters as I do and is willing to talk about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back