• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ธ๐“€โœง

BlackeRaine

๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐“๐“๐‘’โœง
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โœงINTRODUCTION

Hello Iโ€™m Raine. Iโ€™m an 18+ roleplayer with about 5-6+ years of experience. This account Iโ€™m currently using may be new but I have been on this site for about 2 years now. I took a long break though and wanted a fresh start, so here I am! My availability ranges day to day. Most of the time I will be able to release 1-5 daily responses but depending on what Iโ€™m doing that day there may be more or less. I also usually match my partners writing though I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs most of the time if Iโ€™m not too inspired. I get very deep into the plot and the whole setting of my rps, so I really would like someone else who is as passionate about that. There is nothing more for me to add here so now Iโ€™ll be moving on to rules!
โœงRULES

1. No one liners. If I get a one liner out role play will be done without further discussion.
2. I require romance. I donโ€™t care if it is mxm or mxf pairing but I NEED romance lol.
3. Please provide a character sheet with references and backgrounds for characters. I like to put a lot of effort into character creation so I would like it if my partner could too.
4. Please be okay with dark themes. I love angsty/dark rps!!
Other than that I canโ€™t think of anything so now for pairings!

โœงPAIRINGS

I only have original pairings atm as they are the only type of roleplays Iโ€™m interested in right now. Also I can play male or female but I will only do female x male and male x male pairs!

โœงVampire x Vampire
โœงVampire x Human
โœงVampire x Other Creatue
โœงVampire x Vampire hunter

Have a few plots for these!

โœงSorcerer/es x Royalty
โœงSorcerer/es x Demon/Vampire
โœงSorcerer/es x Test subject

Have a big plot for the second pairing!

โœงDragon x Dragon
โœงDragon x Human
โœงDragon x Other creature

All these are plots for dragon-shifters by the way! Only interested in dragons that can turn into humans.

I have a bunch of plots for these though.

โœงPirate x Royalty
โœงPirate x Pirate
โœงPirate x Siren

Have multiple plots for all pairings!!

Also wanted to add I have a plot for a magical school sort of rp if anyone is interested!

โœงFINAL ADDITIONS

Anyways even with all those Iโ€™m really down for any sort of fantasy pairing! Also if you have a plot youโ€™d like to share please do!!!! Iโ€™m always interested lol. If you see something that catches your eyes please pm me or respond to this forum. Thank you:p

Last edited:
I'm interested in the dragons for the ideas you have dm me if its still open?

I would love to roleplay with you!
If we coukd do fxm, vampire x human ir vampire x other creature that would be amazing!

i have a idea! so, you like angsty plots? how about a hospital patient x doctor?

oh iโ€™m interested in vampire/other creature, mostly a werewolf OR one of the dragon shifter plots! I adore angsty/dark plots!

oh iโ€™m interested in vampire/other creature, mostly a werewolf OR one of the dragon shifter plots! I adore angsty/dark plots!
Ok cool!! If you pm Iโ€™d be so down to discuss a rp of one of those pairings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back