• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rain, walk with me! (craving modern-magical mxf, open to all pairings)

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
The manner of my existence is that every so often I come crawling back to this website, carrying with me this intense desire to write and write and write. I suppose it helps that I'm still on break so yeah! Free time is plenty.
So, here's some things you should probably know about me:

-I'm 20 years old (SCREAM, why. It feels like just yesterday I was putting my age down as 14...). So I'd prefer my partners to be 17+ (AKA on their way out High School, at the very least haha). It's not that my RP's ever get explicit, it's just that I'm getting old. Hope you understand.
-I've been RPing since I was about 11 or 12.
-I'm an East Coast gal, so I'm up from about 8 am EST to sometimes 2 am EST.
-But that just means you'll be getting plenty of replies, if you're the person who wants that sort of thing!
-I am on a MxF kick right now aaah. I am flexible though, and will definitely do FxF. I'm not so keen on MxM (yet) but I can do that too. It's always worth it to try asking. I tend to play female identifying characters.
-Ooh yeah, my skill level. Well, I've always been more of a casual role player, but honestly I'm looking to expand and try doing more detailed stuff. So detailed people don't be afraid to reply to this interest check!

Alright then, well, onto the plots.

SUPERNATURAL;

MxF; An all girl's school for witches is turned upside down upon accepting it's very first male student. Son of one of the most powerful witch bloodlines, it was always assumed another woman in the family would get the powers, even if he was still his mother's first/only (you decide) child. This was not so, and the school accepted him, not wanting to severe ties to his family. And of course, the second (F!) character is assigned to be his guide around school for the first semester, going from zero to talked about too much overnight. Here, a strong friendship or romance can be developed (romance preferred ofc but the whole point is to see how things develop organically in this magical world!). This plot has room for some action in it too.

REALISTIC/MODERN:

summertime sadness; Muse A is on summer vacation in a quaint village located in a beautiful country, when they come across Muse B. The two hit it off, and Muse B proceeds to show Muse A the time of their life as they visit the various locations special to Muse B. This RP is perfect if you are looking for something sweet and easygoing to play. I prefer the role of Muse B, personally.

HORROR:

FUTURISTIC:

Muse

Last edited:
Hello. Names red. I like your plot a lot and would love to discuss with you. If I’m like a witch could you explain that to me. I’ve been role playing for 8 years and never played the witch role haha. I can pm you if your still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back