• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rage on the 7 Seas!

"I don't know if i can give you a reason not to. I'm apart of a crew who are hunting you. So go ahead if you want to. I was going to leave you be." Kit said and got ready for if she would fire her railgun.

"Just leave" she whined, kit could tell that saying kind of hurt

"is everyone accounted for?" she asked once everyone was aboard the ship, looking over the survivors carefully

"What's your report Kit?" Jason asked as her cruiser returned to the fleet

"well thats a relief" she said with a sigh and returned to the kitchen to help out since she had nothing better to do

The rest of the trip was uneventful, the ships docked at Brighton Beach, United Kingdom, and allowed to take a few days before they were to set sail again

The rest of the trip was uneventful, the ships docked at Brighton Beach, United Kingdom, and allowed to take a few days before they were to set sail again
Kit got off the ship and started to walk around the beach. She thought about calling her parents but decided against it. she didn't want to tell them what happened.

she got off of the ship and sat by the water drawing in a sketch pad so she could show her friends back home what it was like there

she smiled and turned to kit "oh just drawing the beautiful scenery here, my friends back home will be wondering what it was like out at sea, so i drew every place we stopped and some more exciteing times on the ship" she said showing kit the acurately and detailed drawings of various times both at and off sea, they where beautiful and clear, and they acurately depicted the emotions and movements of the scenes

she smiled and turned to kit "oh just drawing the beautiful scenery here, my friends back home will be wondering what it was like out at sea, so i drew every place we stopped and some more exciteing times on the ship" she said showing kit the acurately and detailed drawings of various times both at and off sea, they where beautiful and clear, and they acurately depicted the emotions and movements of the scenes
"Wow you have some talent." She said looking at the pictures.

she looked down and blushed, no-one has ever complimented her pictures "eh it isn't that good really" she said modestly

"to travle and get inspiration honestly, the places we dock at are usually beautiful and are very inspireing and i want to help in hopes of bringing back our naval system and be able to safely complete oversea's travle" she said looking out at the water

"to travle and get inspiration honestly, the places we dock at are usually beautiful and are very inspireing and i want to help in hopes of bringing back our naval system and be able to safely complete oversea's travle" she said looking out at the water
Kit nodded. "That is a good reason"

she smiled "my mum always told me to help others in need because one day, you will be that person in need, and if you don't help them, they wont help you when you need them most" she said solomnly "but sadly my mum is gone now, she's been gone for a year now" she looked down sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back