• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rage on the 7 Seas!

Kit nodded when Ash left. "Are you sure that is a good idea?"[/QUOTE]

"It is possible that its our target, are you saying you want to take a small scout fleet to find out??" He asked curiously[/QUOTE]
"Sure I can do that" she said

(Btw if either of you wanted to be a mental model instead of human, I added that option to the character sheet)

"alright approach slowly. We don't want to spook it" she said

The helmsman nodded and the ship slowly approached the contact, as soon as they got within 500 meters of the target, hatches opened on the side that was facing the ships

"Ma'am we have multiple Thanatonium readings coming from the target! 30 signatures and counting!"

The helmsman nodded and the ship slowly approached the contact, as soon as they got within 500 meters of the target, hatches opened on the side that was facing the ships

"Ma'am we have multiple Thanatonium readings coming from the target! 30 signatures and counting!"
" is there anyway we can contact it. Maybe we can talk with it" she said.

"I was sent to see if you were the target we been looking for " she answered

"So they did send someone to hunt me down, why can't I be left alone" she slightly whined

"Ma'am she's arming the corrosive warheads!" A sailor stated

"So they did send someone to hunt me down, why can't I be left alone" she slightly whined

"Ma'am she's arming the corrosive warheads!" A sailor stated
"so you are who we are looking for. Well Quillian. If you want to be left alone then alright." She looked at the çrew. "Let's go back."

"You're following my orders now. " she said, she wondered if the crew would listen to her or stick with the original plan. "Quillian you should leave. When my superior finds out he will come here."

The destroyers that went with her began firing at Quillian, hiting her Klein field with little effect

"i order you to cease fire." Kit said

The captains of the other ships ignored her as they continued to fire, all the while Quillian put away her corrosive warheads and a battleship turret folded up onto the flight deck and aimed at the gun of one of the destroyers

"Ma'am we are detecting massive amounts of magnetic energy, its possible she might have a railgun" a sailor stated

The captains of the other ships ignored her as they continued to fire, all the while Quillian put away her corrosive warheads and a battleship turret folded up onto the flight deck and aimed at the gun of one of the destroyers

"Ma'am we are detecting massive amounts of magnetic energy, its possible she might have a railgun" a sailor stated
"I said cease fire. She might not fire if you stop attacking!" Kit yelled. "I am the higher rank here." She looked at the sailor. "How badly can that damage the destroyer?"

"I said cease fire. She might not fire if you stop attacking!" Kit yelled. "I am the higher rank here." She looked at the sailor. "How badly can that damage the destroyer?"

"Well it will most likely shred through the hull ma'am" he replied

Just as the sailor stated Quillian's railgun tore through both of the destroyers that were attacking, then sent life rafts for them to head back to their fleet then she turned her railgun onto Kit and her cruiser "give me one reason why I dont blow your ship to pieces?" She asked

Back at the fleet "Ash status report on the ship, can you get her running?" He asked

Just as the sailor stated Quillian's railgun tore through both of the destroyers that were attacking, then sent life rafts for them to head back to their fleet then she turned her railgun onto Kit and her cruiser "give me one reason why I dont blow your ship to pieces?" She asked

Back at the fleet "Ash status report on the ship, can you get her running?" He asked
"I don't know if i can give you a reason not to. I'm apart of a crew who are hunting you. So go ahead if you want to. I was going to leave you be." Kit said and got ready for if she would fire her railgun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back