Roleplay Type(s)
20170104_112447-BlendCollage.jpg

Name- Rien

Age Appearance- 20

Actual Age- 20

Gender- Male

Race/Species- Fire wolf shifter 

Orientation- Straight

Powers- He controls fire and the patches on his body that are red in his wolf form normally determine his mood.

20161230_115148-BlendCollage.jpg

Name- Jerall Rikon

Age Appearance- 25

Actual Age- Unknown he is a sabertooth after all.

Gender- Male

Race/Species- Sabertooth cat

Orientation- Whatever love he finds.

Powers- Just shifting to his cat form.

20161204_223727-BlendCollage.jpg

Name- April

Age Appearance- 17

Actual Age- 17 going on 18

Gender- Female

Race/Species- Human

Orientation- Straight

Powers- She may be human but she blends better with the paranormal crowd because she can sometimes move things with her mind. 

20161204_224235-BlendCollage.jpg

Name- Kiba and Feral 

Age Appearance- Kiba 25, Feral 6

Actual Age- Kiba 25, Feral 6

Gender- Both male

Race/Species- Kiba is a human raised by wolves, Feral is a wolf able to talk.

Orientation- Both Straight 

Powers- Not so much as powers but seems how he was raised by wolves his senses are all heightened and he has actual manners thanks to a wolf that could talk.

(For now thats all on the characters.)

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be kind of ironic and dramatic, the two of them are like brothers except Feral doesn't have a human form, he could probably get one if he came across a witch with such power!!! XD

I've actually just been thinking of starting up my own thread for Kiba and Feral... possibly all my characters.

Feel free and I'll throw in my character i was thinking of. I was thinking of Adding my old Werewolf and to add to the drama of it she could be torn with the two sides of herself over them. Like her Human side Desires Kiba while her wolf side desires feral. At least that wau Feral wouldn't need a wolf form as she'd have one lol. What do you think?

Hmm well I guess we can go ahead and make it an open one never know who might want to join once it's started!!! :)

Name: Celeste Von Zeral 

Age: 23 that's her actual Age. She ages a lot slower seems how she is a lioness shifter.

Species: Lioness shifter

Powers: She can shift to a lioness and has telepathy.

20161231_033850-BlendCollage.jpg

Name: Yuki

Species: She is an experiment she was made from the Larkspur flower and with some powers.

Powers: She is able to form the blade in the picture with her mind. She also can use flower petals to make herself vanish. The flowers that she controls are called 
Larkspur's and she sometimes uses them to get away from enemies using the smell of them as an enhanced love spell or a calming one.

20161204_223913-BlendCollage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Popi

Species: Charm Witch, she specializes in sealing magic or strengthening magic.

20170102_144657-BlendCollage.jpg

Name: Alister

Species: He is human with the ability to form and control any kind of weapon he has touched. And he form thousands of them at once if he wanted to.

20170112_204410-BlendCollage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread