• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rabbit's Fandom Search

xGoblin

And the many shells cried out one word, "Manager".
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me

Hi! You can call me Rabbit. I'm 25/f, and I work full time as a dog groomer. I like horror and romance, and love them combined! I'm a shy person, but I'm very friendly and would love to make more friends on this site.
I recently took a break from role-playing, as I was overwhelmed, but with the hours I'm working now, I'm ready to look for more rps!
I draw all of my oc's and spend a lot of time fleshing them out, but I'm excited to develop them more via rp.

- I write 1-5 paragraphs, depending on what the rp calls for. I will not stress myself trying to cram more detail in there than there needs to be- dialogue does not need a novel length reply!
- I love, love, love horror and romance. I'm open to violence and taboo subjects- but it must follow site rules.
- I can rp on site or on Discord!
- I will double as whoever you want, regardless of gender, from the fandoms I list!
- I prefer to play a female for my part of the romance, but I don't care what gender your character is or the one I play for you is.
- I tend to love edgy characters, I'm sorry.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for canon x oc, and I'll of course double.

My rp partner must be:
- 18+
- Open-minded
- Okay with LGBTQ+
- Patient with reply times
- Chill with length

ZedSquare.gif

Fandom List

- League of Legends

Seeking: Jhin, Zed, Yone, Twisted Fate, Miss Fortune, or Azir

- One Punch Man
Seeking: King

- Pokemon Gold/Silver
Seeking: Morty

- Lobotomy Corporation
Seeking: platonic or abnormality x employee

- Made in Abyss
Seeking: Bondrewd

- Monster Prom
Seeking: Calculester, Scott, or Liam

- Mortal Kombat
Seeking: Noob Saibot or Scorpion

- The Boys
Seeking: Black Noir​

Last edited:
Hey there! Name's Stitches and if you don't mind, I'd love to do something with Monster High or Pokemon SW/SH! I actually had a plot for Pokemon if that would interest you ^^

Hey there! Name's Stitches and if you don't mind, I'd love to do something with Monster High or Pokemon SW/SH! I actually had a plot for Pokemon if that would interest you ^^
I'd love to plot with you! Feel free to dm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back