• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom R6S Roleplay?

LtSignal

Anti-social Club
I've realized that the R6S fandom isn't exactly very present on roleplaying sites, which isn't very surprising. While the fandom is big, it's not really filled with roleplayers like the overwatch fandom. Either way, I'd absolutely love to do a roleplay revolving around the Rainbow Six Siege universe/and or characters! (Using OCS would be a +++) While I don't know as much as most people do about the story and it's characters, I know enough to have a diverse cast of characters I can play, and a fairly moderate knowledge of the story surrounding them.

The characters I'd be willing to play are (If not naming my unholy amount of ocs for this game);

Gustave ''Doc'' Kateb (Doc)
Chul Kyung Hwa (Vigil)
Mark Chandar (Mute)
Seamus Cowden (Sledge)
Julian Nizan (Rook)

Anyhow, if you'd be willing to roleplay something surrounding this topic (Whether it being romance, angst, fluff, comedic, slice of life..(Though I prefer romance/and or angst/fluff slices of life)), I'm always open for PMS and comments. Thank you!

I´d totally be down. Wether it be ocs or canon characters, i will join. Siege is a great part of my life, that has impacted more than just my free time and i would love to have the opportunity to rp it

Great! I didn't expect anyone to reply to this so I'm pretty happy haha. Anyhow, would you mind continuing this conversation in PMS? I'd love to roleplay with you so I can't wait to start discussing. The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Count me in.
images

Hey, sounds great! So far the group has only 3 people, (Counting you and me, and we've already started speaking about characters.) Do you happen to have discord? Group roleplays are much easier on that site. RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back