• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y ] OOC

Azure: *muches while still kidnapped* ice man *points at nova when he peeked from the curtain*

. D O V E . D O V E
*Drags Nova out of their room*
"E'gads Ice Hunk, those children need our help! Looks like another mission for ICE HUNK AND DOLT!" *Plays theme music*

Elysium Elysium
Sorry, school just gave me the largest backhand of my life... 3 projects assigned at the same time D:

Could I possibly get a short recap of what I've missed?

Elysium Elysium
Sorry, school just gave me the largest backhand of my life... 3 projects assigned at the same time D:

Hey Cap! Everyone just got dropped into the Emerald Forest from the airship, everyone has met up with their partner pretty much, and are fighting Grimm trying to get to the Ruins for their relic

Elysium Elysium

Conversations, and now the very beginning of the emerald forest. Peeps just met their parnter, some groups are in a fight with Grimm.

Understandable. Don't worry about it.

I'm okay with him, except for the controlling people via shadow part. I dont think anyone would be cool with someone else controlling their character.

The rest of his semblance is fine though.

I wouldn't be cool with someone being able to reflect, deflect, summon at will but it's apart of the lore.

But I'm changing it then, if you have better ideas for one then I'm all ears.

You have a point. How would you play it?

I mean i got it from naruto. The way it set up is, you have a shadow, you take that shadow and, use it for your biding. Both them and your shadows are connected, so you'll hurt yourself as well as them, but you as a user wouldn't want that.

It's more use for support, and it's risky to use. Say you use it to trap your opponent with it, the usual time length would be 5-7 minutes so you have that amount of time to have your teammate use whatever to pull their move that would affect the opponent.

The user has to get out of it at least seconds faster so his teammate would execute the attack, usually you wouldn't have time to evade it since it's point blank and, you'll be lucky enough to avoid it if you have something that you can move fast out of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back