• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y ] FanLand

Yeah that's why she ran away Baka pastel uses people for his landing strategy
tumblr_o4cxt5HRet1uzk4evo1_500.gif

...maybe

Satire Productions Presents....

FRIENDS! (WARNING EDGELORDS INCLUDED)
In a far far away universe...

The edge lord Ulyess-sama opened his blood red edgy eyes to his equally edgy hut of cutting and suicide.

"I need to have some villagers cut themselves to death in front of me" Blatantly said the edge lord.

And so he made his way down to the village made out of their ancestor's bones. Very spoopy.

He went to the town square and screamed like a fucking little girl.

"I NEED VOLUNTEERS!"

Several staring villagers walked towards the center of the edgy, bony center, lest they get murdered for wasting Ulyess-popovers time.

The edge lord took out his wavy knife that he uses to cut cheerios in half and raised it to stab an old man before a voice that should not be was heard.

"F̶͚͉̟̥̭̝ͮ͛̽͊ͨͪ̾͒̀R̸̙̜̖̫̹̫̭̟̃̊͒ͧͪ̉ͨ͢͡I̴̐̅͌̌ͩ̊͗̃̀͌ͯ͒́̓̃ͩ̽҉̧͈̦͉̺̳̖̹̠̫̜͖̱̟͚̖͎̕͢-̨̺͈̩̗͎̬̲̬͉̪͚͈͔͕̠̳̤̭͇̂̐̾ͣ̑̏ͫ͟E͌́̓̾̅ͥ̍҉̸̜̜͙́͜/͐̒̑̾̌́̌͋̓̌̿̏͐ͥͩ̚҉̵̛͍͕͓̺͇̼̭̳̬̱͎͓̫̜͚͝͞Ṇ̵̡̳͔̱͇̥̝͍̞͙͓̬̣͈̺͔ͮ͌̐̔̔̓̍̿!̷̵̝͎͙̺̞͓͎͓͎̗͉͖̩̂ͯ̀̄̎̋ͫ̅̒̀́͒̏ͬͨͩ́́̚̕͡Ḋ̹̬̝̥̼̪͍͉̏͐̏ͬ̏͐̅̏͂ͥ̇̚͢͝ ͪ̋̃ͪ̇̋͂͊ͮ̍̿̒̕͏̘̝̭̱̭͉͈̲̜͍͉̫̮̝̝S̷̶̼̥̖̫̙̹͚̞͓̙̰̙͔͇̬̆ͧ̊̑ͨ̄̏̀̕͜ͅ=̵̡̨̠̲̯͖̭͖̝̻͕͙̭̹̬̳͇͙ͭ̐ͯ͂͌ͣͥ͐̅͊̎ͫͦ̅͆͛͆H̗̺̤͍͍͖̬͇̳̙̗͎́͌̑̿ͤ͆͂͆͒̀͞)̶͂̊̉͆̽̾͡҉͔͕̥̮͚͚̜͇͖͎̼̠̥͖͚-̢̢͇̝̯̝̘̪̩͖̦̖̮͙͔̩̩̥̩̘͋̀͗̇̔͟͡I̵̶̸̫͉̬̫͖̲̱̜̘̻̅͗̏̓͛̋̉͂̄͌ͮ̽̑̃̑ͯ͢͝^̴̜̰̹̬͉̱̩̥͓̌̐̒͂ͧ̏̊̿̃̇̅̃͘͝͞P̵̸̸͉̮̟͚͚̟̯̳͙͙̳̪̮̪̫͉͔̆̂ͣ̾̉͌̆́̄̚̚̕~̘̦̼͔̟ͩ̆̔ͦ͌͂̏̿ͧ͗ͣ̀ͮ́͛̀̚̕͟͠~̷̡̝̗͓̦͙̤͍̣̖̪̺̰̲̘̻̟̣̋̈́͌̄ͩͦ̉̏̓̍ͤ̐ͩ̅̐̆́̚~~!!!!"

A pink death ray of ETERNAL SUFFERING Friendship crashed down upon the edge lord vaporizing his soul and body turning him into soylent pink, while the villagers all instantly died when they heard the voice.

"PURU~~~~"

. D O V E . D O V E

Satire Productions Presents....

FRIENDS! (WARNING EDGELORDS INCLUDED)
In a far far away universe...

The edge lord Ulyess-sama opened his blood red edgy eyes to his equally edgy hut of cutting and suicide.

"I need to have some villagers cut themselves to death in front of me" Blatantly said the edge lord.

And so he made his way down to the village made out of their ancestor's bones. Very spoopy.

He went to the town square and screamed like a fucking little girl.

"I NEED VOLUNTEERS!"

Several staring villagers walked towards the center of the edgy, bony center, lest they get murdered for wasting Ulyess-popovers time.

The edge lord took out his wavy knife that he uses to cut cheerios in half and raised it to stab an old man before a voice that should not be was heard.

"F̶͚͉̟̥̭̝ͮ͛̽͊ͨͪ̾͒̀R̸̙̜̖̫̹̫̭̟̃̊͒ͧͪ̉ͨ͢͡I̴̐̅͌̌ͩ̊͗̃̀͌ͯ͒́̓̃ͩ̽҉̧͈̦͉̺̳̖̹̠̫̜͖̱̟͚̖͎̕͢-̨̺͈̩̗͎̬̲̬͉̪͚͈͔͕̠̳̤̭͇̂̐̾ͣ̑̏ͫ͟E͌́̓̾̅ͥ̍҉̸̜̜͙́͜/͐̒̑̾̌́̌͋̓̌̿̏͐ͥͩ̚҉̵̛͍͕͓̺͇̼̭̳̬̱͎͓̫̜͚͝͞Ṇ̵̡̳͔̱͇̥̝͍̞͙͓̬̣͈̺͔ͮ͌̐̔̔̓̍̿!̷̵̝͎͙̺̞͓͎͓͎̗͉͖̩̂ͯ̀̄̎̋ͫ̅̒̀́͒̏ͬͨͩ́́̚̕͡Ḋ̹̬̝̥̼̪͍͉̏͐̏ͬ̏͐̅̏͂ͥ̇̚͢͝ ͪ̋̃ͪ̇̋͂͊ͮ̍̿̒̕͏̘̝̭̱̭͉͈̲̜͍͉̫̮̝̝S̷̶̼̥̖̫̙̹͚̞͓̙̰̙͔͇̬̆ͧ̊̑ͨ̄̏̀̕͜ͅ=̵̡̨̠̲̯͖̭͖̝̻͕͙̭̹̬̳͇͙ͭ̐ͯ͂͌ͣͥ͐̅͊̎ͫͦ̅͆͛͆H̗̺̤͍͍͖̬͇̳̙̗͎́͌̑̿ͤ͆͂͆͒̀͞)̶͂̊̉͆̽̾͡҉͔͕̥̮͚͚̜͇͖͎̼̠̥͖͚-̢̢͇̝̯̝̘̪̩͖̦̖̮͙͔̩̩̥̩̘͋̀͗̇̔͟͡I̵̶̸̫͉̬̫͖̲̱̜̘̻̅͗̏̓͛̋̉͂̄͌ͮ̽̑̃̑ͯ͢͝^̴̜̰̹̬͉̱̩̥͓̌̐̒͂ͧ̏̊̿̃̇̅̃͘͝͞P̵̸̸͉̮̟͚͚̟̯̳͙͙̳̪̮̪̫͉͔̆̂ͣ̾̉͌̆́̄̚̚̕~̘̦̼͔̟ͩ̆̔ͦ͌͂̏̿ͧ͗ͣ̀ͮ́͛̀̚̕͟͠~̷̡̝̗͓̦͙̤͍̣̖̪̺̰̲̘̻̟̣̋̈́͌̄ͩͦ̉̏̓̍ͤ̐ͩ̅̐̆́̚~~!!!!"

A pink death ray of ETERNAL SUFFERING Friendship crashed down upon the edge lord vaporizing his soul and body turning him into soylent pink, while the villagers all instantly died when they heard the voice.

"PURU~~~~"

. D O V E . D O V E
WHATS WITH THE CLIFFHANGerrrRRR
ulysses the edgylord-sama! <3

RWBY "Sunset" Trailer

Music

A blue haired girl with rabbit ears is running away from a camp belonging to the White Fang. Her clothes are slightly ragged and she is weary. A male Faunus, also with rabbit ears, is pursuing her. He wears a Grimm mask, like all members of the White Fang.

"Chen! WAIT!!"

After a moment, the girl stops running; she turns around, facing the Faunus. Then she takes out her weapon, which transforms quickly into a chainsaw.

"Don't get any closer!"

"Chen, listen, you have to trust me. The White Fang is good, really," the male says, though he draws his own weapon, a pistol/dagger, pointing it at her. "Now put down your chainsaw and--"

"No! I don't trust you!" Chen's chainsaw springs into action, the blade spinning and whirring. "Stay away, please--"

The male casts a disgusted look at her, then he shoots. The girl is quick enough to dodge the bullet. Chen's chainsaw rapidly turns into a gun of her own; she shoots back at the man. "What you're doing is hurting others! You've got to--AAHH!" She dodges another bullet, but it just barely grazes her shoulder. Which hurts. A lot. The man now charges at her; Chen's defense is lowered for a second and he achieves tossing her into the nearest building wall. The girl lays on the ground for a long time; the White Fang member advances towards her, grabbing her by the ears.

"Come on, Chen, neither of us want this. Come with me. Join the White Fang."

"When hell freezes over," the Faunus spits in contempt, wincing as he grips her ears tighter, then tosses her backwards.

"You're pathetic. Should finish you now for good measure." A red ball of light starts illuminating from the palm of his hand. Chen slowly stands up.

"Go ahead, then."

The ball of light comes cascading towards her; for a moment, Chen feels her soul leaving her body, then it stops, something else happening in its place.

The man rams against the wall.

"You little--"

"Thought I would give up that easily?"
The pink-haired Faunus smirks. "Think again."

The male throws a punch at her; Chen holds her hand up, watching a pink light surround the man.

He rammed against another wall. The girl watched carefully.

"You little--once you let go, I'll be able to hit you so hard you'll scream!"

"Then I won't let go."

tumblr_mjs3tfbxF71s0ivo4o1_500.gif

The next few minutes are intense; pink Chen holding the man's hand, his own body outlined in a coral color. This proceeds for a short while, then it breaks and she is once again tossed backwards, down, out of the building they've been fighting in.

Once she lands (crumpling onto her knees) the man calls down; "You've gotten stronger, Chen! But you'll have to do better than that!" Chen says nothing in response, laying down.

Once she has caught her breath, she stands up again. Then she runs away.

tumblr_mi55n2Elms1rxzudco1_500.gif

Without a second glance.

The scene changes to a small apartment in Vacuo. Chen is looking a a photo of her younger self and a pink-haired rabbit Faunus male. She folds the picture and sighs.

I will take you down.

Dad.

"CHENNN! WE NEED YOU TO SORT THESE BOOKS AGAIN!"

"....Whoops forgot about that...."

End Trailer.

RWBY "Sunset" Trailer

Music

A blue haired girl with rabbit ears is running away from a camp belonging to the White Fang. Her clothes are slightly ragged and she is weary. A male Faunus, also with rabbit ears, is pursuing her. He wears a Grimm mask, like all members of the White Fang.

"Chen! WAIT!!"

After a moment, the girl stops running; she turns around, facing the Faunus. Then she takes out her weapon, which transforms quickly into a chainsaw.

"Don't get any closer!"

"Chen, listen, you have to trust me. The White Fang is good, really," the male says, though he draws his own weapon, a pistol/dagger, pointing it at her. "Now put down your chainsaw and--"

"No! I don't trust you!" Chen's chainsaw springs into action, the blade spinning and whirring. "Stay away, please--"

The male casts a disgusted look at her, then he shoots. The girl is quick enough to dodge the bullet. Chen's chainsaw rapidly turns into a gun of her own; she shoots back at the man. "What you're doing is hurting others! You've got to--AAHH!" She dodges another bullet, but it just barely grazes her shoulder. Which hurts. A lot. The man now charges at her; Chen's defense is lowered for a second and he achieves tossing her into the nearest building wall. The girl lays on the ground for a long time; the White Fang member advances towards her, grabbing her by the ears.

"Come on, Chen, neither of us want this. Come with me. Join the White Fang."

"When hell freezes over," the Faunus spits in contempt, wincing as he grips her ears tighter, then tosses her backwards.

"You're pathetic. Should finish you now for good measure." A red ball of light starts illuminating from the palm of his hand. Chen slowly stands up.

"Go ahead, then."

The ball of light comes cascading towards her; for a moment, Chen feels her soul leaving her body, then it stops, something else happening in its place.

The man rams against the wall.

"You little--"

"Thought I would give up that easily?"
The pink-haired Faunus smirks. "Think again."

The male throws a punch at her; Chen holds her hand up, watching a pink light surround the man.

He rammed against another wall. The girl watched carefully.

"You little--once you let go, I'll be able to hit you so hard you'll scream!"

"Then I won't let go."

tumblr_mjs3tfbxF71s0ivo4o1_500.gif

The next few minutes are intense; pink Chen holding the man's hand, his own body outlined in a coral color. This proceeds for a short while, then it breaks and she is once again tossed backwards, down, out of the building they've been fighting in.

Once she lands (crumpling onto her knees) the man calls down; "You've gotten stronger, Chen! But you'll have to do better than that!" Chen says nothing in response, laying down.

Once she has caught her breath, she stands up again. Then she runs away.

tumblr_mi55n2Elms1rxzudco1_500.gif

Without a second glance.

The scene changes to a small apartment in Vacuo. Chen is looking a a photo of her younger self and a pink-haired rabbit Faunus male. She folds the picture and sighs.

I will take you down.

Dad.

"CHENNN! WE NEED YOU TO SORT THESE BOOKS AGAIN!"

"....Whoops forgot about that...."

End Trailer.
I need moreee

Pine's Poetry Corner #1

My Brother and I

My brother is an interesting person
He holds his head up high
He walks with a prideful stride
He's honorable and quick-witted

I am a simple person
I find curiosity in what other people are like
I love dreaming about other worlds

I love this world and the possibilities it owns

I wonder, what battles does my brother face?
I wonder, why must he be so cold?
I wonder why we can't be friends
I wonder a lot of things

We walk different paths, however
For I am a simple white pine
And he is a glowing supernova
I can only watch and say

"Don't fade away!"
Sitting safely in my imagination forest

. D O V E . D O V E Be proud * ^ *

RWBY "Glass" Trailer
Oh... How do we start?
It starts off with several prismatic looking shards of glass falling while a light and melodious voice speaks, showing a ticking clock and several unknown figures, before zooming out to show that we were looking through a looking glass.

What if...

Perhaps?

Yes...

What if​
Your life​
Wasn't a mess of shattered glass?​

The first scene transitions by the main "Looking Glass" falling. The new scene consists of a black haired boy, with an expression of joy, returning to his parents embrace, the father being a deer faunus of some type and his mother being a red haired maiden.

Once... There was a boy.

A poor one most definitely.

But...

He was content.

His life was filled with the love of his parents.
T​
he
n it​
sha​
ttered...

The previous scene shattered, leaving several burning pictures of pieces of glass and dark figures screaming.

The glass broke first.

Then the screams started.

They ended quickly.

Oh.

What a poor
poor
boy.

As the music ends, the scene fades to a shadowed figure looking upon a glass mirror, which soon broke with a fist like imprint.

Oh. Oh... what anger he had. All bottled up in his reflection...

He bore glass of a faded yellow.

Only​
If
To block out the reflection...​

But that​
didn't​
work did
it~?

Pine's Poetry Corner #1

My Brother and I

My brother is an interesting person
He holds his head up high
He walks with a prideful stride
He's honorable and quick-witted

I am a simple person
I find curiosity in what other people are like
I love dreaming about other worlds

I love this world and the possibilities it owns

I wonder, what battles does my brother face?
I wonder, why must he be so cold?
I wonder why we can't be friends
I wonder a lot of things

We walk different paths, however
For I am a simple white pine
And he is a glowing supernova
I can only watch and say

"Don't fade away!"
Sitting safely in my imagination forest

. D O V E . D O V E Be proud * ^ *
RWBY "Glass" Trailer
Oh... How do we start?
It starts off with several prismatic looking shards of glass falling while a light and melodious voice speaks, showing a ticking clock and several unknown figures, before zooming out to show that we were looking through a looking glass.

What if...

Perhaps?

Yes...

What if​
Your life​
Wasn't a mess of shattered glass?​

The first scene transitions by the main "Looking Glass" falling. The new scene consists of a black haired boy, with an expression of joy, returning to his parents embrace, the father being a deer faunus of some type and his mother being a red haired maiden.

Once... There was a boy.

A poor one most definitely.

But...

He was content.

His life was filled with the love of his parents.
T​
he
n it​
sha​
ttered...

The previous scene shattered, leaving several burning pictures of pieces of glass and dark figures screaming.

The glass broke first.

Then the screams started.

They ended quickly.

Oh.

What a poor
poor
boy.

As the music ends, the scene fades to a shadowed figure looking upon a glass mirror, which soon broke with a fist like imprint.

Oh. Oh... what anger he had. All bottled up in his reflection...

He bore glass of a faded yellow.

Only​
If
To block out the reflection...​

But that​
didn't​
work did
it~?

These are beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back