• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y ] FanLand

. D O V E

Birb™
Roleplay Type(s)

RWBY : Fan Harbor!

TAGS:Nikos1 - Elysium Elysium
Nikos2 - Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Arc - Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Rose - Keidivh Keidivh
Schnee - . D O V E . D O V E
Xiao Long - Literally Batman Literally Batman
Belladonna - Bornlucky Bornlucky
Polendina - Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Wukong - . D O V E . D O V E
Cinny (OC) - Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
Ilios (OC)- Bornlucky Bornlucky
Knight (OC) - Captain Spooks Captain Spooks
Flavio (OC) - Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
Fenrir (OC) - @Fluffy☆Kat
Citron (OC) - @Fluffy☆Kat
Lumana (OC) - Literally Batman Literally Batman
Clancy (OC) - Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
Hua-Ling (OC) - TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit
Orchid (OC) - Aero Aero
Almon (OC) - F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s

Here, my friends, is where we post our beloved fanfictions/headcannons/ideas at the top of your head/arts. Because we're cool and we have those.

I'm a fan of Fanland ~ Aero
MEEHOY MINOY! ~ Diabetes-kun

new-canvas-jpg.309227

The Questions Act. I ( Siiva X Merah || Nuts and Dolts )​

A single semester had already passed, and Siiva is growing accustomed to his new home at Vale. Although no one really knows what he really is; it would break a promise he made with the General. Earlier this morning, an announcement for a 'Prom' is going to commence in a week time, about evening. All students aren't required to join, but they are free to attend and bring a date. 'Date'...A word used to describe time, day, month, and week. However, it is said to have another meaning...A Romantic interest. While it is true that Siiva has a Person of Interest, he has yet to confirm two things; Merah's feelings, and her partner for the night. Obviously, her partner is Nova Schnee, considering that they've met eyes during initiation. But considering their relationship...Siiva cannot seem to reach a conclusion whether or not he would be bringing Merah into the Dance as his partner. ". . .It would be nice if it wasn't."

"Nice if it wasn't...What?" An adorable sounding voice chimed in, interrupting his train of thought...Or was the last one really a thought? To his surprise, he found Merah Rose standing behind him, clad in her usual combat uniform.

"Ah! M-Miss Rose!" Siiva yelped in surprise, causing him to loose balance for a moment as he took a step back. "I-It was nothing!"

"Oh come on! Don't be a stick in the mud!" Merah pouted, taking a step closer to Siiva, a Silver Eye looking staring directly into him oceanic blue eyes. "Come on! Tell me, tell me!" she said in anticipation, letting out her usual smile...Who would not answer to those eye?

"I...Um..." Siiva let out a gulp, glancing about as he tried to prevent himself from looking flustered. "I...I was wondering i-if...U-um..." It was odd. He couldn't say it. Why couldn't he say it? The Recipient for the question is right there, waiting for him to just say it! Is this embarrassment? Or perhaps shyness? Either way, it made his systems overheat, smoke can be seen as the bearings on his 'ears' kept spinning at a higher and higher rate. "I-I-I d-don't suppose i-it's rude f-for me to ask about the D-d-d-d..." He began to stutter, considering that her appearance is completely unexpected.

"Hmm? About what?" Merah, this time, stepped even closer, her face was nearly two inches from each other. His ears began to spark, as if igniting on fire. "Come on, is it that embarrassing?" She asked with a smile, causing Siiva to let out another gulp

"T...Uh..." Siiva stuttered, as if pressured to tell the truth...Does this count as a confession, or not? He took a step back, and a deep breath, causing his ear bearing to stop spinning for a bit. "M...Miss Rose, I was wondering if you would...Attend the upcoming dance next week...?" He asked, scratching his cheek. Is this how hard it really is to ask someone romantically?

"Well of course!" Merah said, hopping for joy. "Team MLNN will be the one who'll arrange the venue after all!"

"I...I see." Siiva nodded, letting out a somewhat disappointed sigh. "I...I don't suppose i-it's rude for me to ask if you...um..." the bearings on Siiva's ears spun again, his face flushing a bit red.

"?" Merah looked back at Siiva, her arms resting behind her head. She cocked her head to the side in pure curiosity.

"H...Have you considered your date for the night?" Siiva asked, looking the other way to prevent overheating just by looking at her.

"Wha-!?" Merah flinched, her cheeks flushing a rosy tint. "N...Not yet..." Merah said shyly, rubbing her fingers in a means of shyness. She could now see why Siiva has been acting strangely. One could not simply ask, considering how fragile emotions truly are, and how inexperienced she is.

"That's great!" Siiva immediately lit up in joy, clasping Merah's hand. "I-If it's fine by you, I would like you to be my partner for the Dance!" He stated with high amounts of joy, his eyes glistening in anticipation. The only thing he could hope for is for her answer to be a yes...

To Be Continued​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back