• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic R U I N E D - O O C

Hello, I'm very interested but I was wondering about the social constructs. Is everyone starting out as nomads/small nomadic tribes or do you have set tribes?

If you don't I'd like to form a tribe.

i need some one or a small group to hook up with to get into it, trying to think of a simple back story for the two of them i welcome ideas also sorry for the minor spamming in cs's. Explosives and poisons kit and Composite bow with wind resistant and barbed arrows.

Last edited:
Didn't see the post for me and other my bad i'm not sure what you think of this but are people allowed to carry seeds and such dremora lord dremora lord if not i can edit my post again

Hello, I'm very interested but I was wondering about the social constructs. Is everyone starting out as nomads/small nomadic tribes or do you have set tribes?

If you don't I'd like to form a tribe.
You can choose how to start, by yourself or in a tribe. The tribes aren't set, and there are many of them scattered across. So yes, you can form one. There shouldn't be more than 20-25 though.

If this doesn't pick up so we should do a reset and make a rule of those that make chars but don't rp and inactive for ages should be scrapped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back