• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hello hello!
just wanting to clarify a few things before I dive into character creation.
so our characters got experimented on and that's how they got their powers, right?
if so, do they know they got experimented on or is it wiped from their memories?

They will have no prior knowledge of being experimented on. There may be unknown marks or scars but that is about the height of it.

They will have no prior knowledge of being experimented on. There may be unknown marks or scars but that is about the height of it.
okay so their time at the research institute is just a big blur? or were they just, let's say; getting syringes in the 'name' of science and they didn't know there were certain chemicals in them?

Hi, other question?? Just so I know your definition of what “OP” is, can I either have an example, or just explain limitations??

So these powers are only just now manifesting. So it’s not like these have been appearing for months or something. It’s like a week at most or something like that?

Yes, currently I’m stuck between animal imitation (think Vixen) and Adaption
Heck yeah those are both awesome!
I'd suggest finishing up the bio and personality, and seeing if you feel like one of those matches better?

I have an idea for either a cryokinetic or a power that can get a little out of hand when not done correctly. But I can't find an FC that fits either of my ideas.
Ayama Ayama

I have an idea for either a cryokinetic or a power that can get a little out of hand when not done correctly. But I can't find an FC that fits either of my ideas.
Ayama Ayama
Hm, well one of my characters is already cryokinetic so I wouldn't go for that ;P
What kind of FCs are ya looking for? ^^

Hm, well one of my characters is already cryokinetic so I wouldn't go for that ;P
What kind of FCs are ya looking for? ^^
oh. hadn't really looked at the CS's yet. And the power that I mentioned earlier would be a gravikinetic. You can probably guess what power that is. And I have an idea for the character to look a bit younger or a bit towards the lankier side. He's not supposed to be physically impressive is the ultimate end goal. But yeah.

oh. hadn't really looked at the CS's yet. And the power that I mentioned earlier would be a gravikinetic. You can probably guess what power that is. And I have an idea for the character to look a bit younger or a bit towards the lankier side. He's not supposed to be physically impressive is the ultimate end goal. But yeah.
Aaaand my other character is gravikinetic and lanky xD
Might want to check the CS beforehand- it's usually what I do ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back