• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'd be happy to help you with it if you'd like~ ^^
eh. My brain is a bit on the pooped side after working today on little sleep and then thinking about how I wanted to design Ezekial's character. Didn't want him to feel the same as everyone else, but still wanted him to feel....real. In a way.

why have i only heard about the rp idea today?!
sadly i fear i may not have time to make a character as the weekends are reserved for the family. alas, i shall continue to stalk.

Joiiiiin uuuuuuus~
stop tempting me, satan

hahaha ill see if i can come up with something tonight and get the foundations in mind haha if i do, then either saturday or sunday night ill start my cs (:

I going to start by stating my hopes for Uriel is to go from quiet nerd to literal hero (It may start as a hero complex at first) as part of his character arc.

Ayama Ayama
Okay Acantha is just a female Uriel in disposition but not tone. I feel like they would be friends out more from the fact of them both being interested in science and like keeping to themselves. I think they would be a perfect "sit in the same room for hours and never speak" kind of friends but know if they need each other it would a be simple call. And I need to ask, is she asocial or antisocial? Because there is a scary difference.

Truth be told Uriel would be creeped out by Nathaniel and actively avoid him. He would be "Is this kid serious?"

Eira is in circles Uriel wouldn't be, and chooses not to be in. So I got nothing.

Any thoughts?

erzulie erzulie
Leo and Uriel would probably be good friends. More than causal friends but not a deep friendship as he is natural a distant person. Although he would come out of his shell with her probably being wittier. Thoughts?

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven & Physiicz Physiicz
I don't think there would be much prior interaction with Either Zeke or Jordan. Zeke being a "bad boy" and Jordan being a "Jock." Maybe they in the past came to him for academic advice but not much aside from that it would be 'Avoid the rough-looking guys...'

neon reverie neon reverie
Uriel would be like probably most guys would be interested in Aurora but not know what to do to find her favor. In time as he finds the courage in himself would try to get to know her.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
I, to be honest, can't think of anything connection Bai and Uriel would. Maybe past classmates or lab partners. I don't know, the pasta is cooking but not there yet. Any ideas?

I going to start by stating my hopes for Uriel is to go from quiet nerd to literal hero (It may start as a hero complex at first) as part of his character arc.

Ayama Ayama
Okay Acantha is just a female Uriel in disposition but not tone. I feel like they would be friends out more from the fact of them both being interested in science and like keeping to themselves. I think they would be a perfect "sit in the same room for hours and never speak" kind of friends but know if they need each other it would a be simple call. And I need to ask, is she asocial or antisocial? Because there is a scary difference.

Truth be told Uriel would be creeped out by Nathaniel and actively avoid him. He would be "Is this kid serious?"

Eira is in circles Uriel wouldn't be, and chooses not to be in. So I got nothing.

Any thoughts?

erzulie erzulie
Leo and Uriel would probably be good friends. More than causal friends but not a deep friendship as he is natural a distant person. Although he would come out of his shell with her probably being wittier. Thoughts?

I don't think there would be much prior interaction with Either Zeke or Jordan. Zeke being a "bad boy" and Jordan being a "Jock." Maybe they in the past came to him for academic advice but not much aside from that it would be 'Avoid the rough-looking guys...'

Uriel would be like probably most guys would be interested in Aurora but not know what to do to find her favor. In time as he finds the courage in himself would try to get to know her.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
I, to be honest, can't think of anything connection Bai and Uriel would. Maybe past classmates or lab partners. I don't know, the pasta is cooking but not there yet. Any ideas?
I guess antisocial is closer to the truth- I just don't like the bratty connotations of the word xD
I think they would've gotten along if they had something specific to talk about, like some new scientific theory~

Ayama Ayama

Any thoughts?

erzulie erzulie

Pai Chan Pai Chan
ok that's fucking cute. I feel like Aurora, as open as she is, might regard Uriel as a possible friend? though they probably didn't have much interaction in the past, he seems like a nice guy to her and she isn't afraid to approach him for a small-talk or ask him for help with subjects she finds difficult !! but there is definitely an introvert-extrovert dynamic to explore c:

I think I’ve found my face claim and his super power 🙊🙊🙊
D1C7FB37-41EA-4366-916C-0D28095AC091.gif
I’m thinking he has the power of mediumship (unless someone else has already claimed it - I haven’t had the chance to read everyone’s cs ooooop).

Can someone explain to me how he’s 29 years old?! (Luhan, his face claim, is 29 like wtf he looks like he’s twelve)
omg I knew he looked familiar ?? but I didn't want to be wrong because that would be embarrassing lmao

Ayama Ayama

Any thoughts?

erzulie erzulie

Pai Chan Pai Chan
I think Uriel and Zeke may have been friends earlier in his life up until he thirteen. He was a general good student before things fell apart at home. So right about the start of high school they could’ve drifted apart.

FireFlare FireFlare — ive been thinking more about my dude and his mediumship and I saw that your characters superpower with the astral plane. I was thinking that my boys weakness with his new power is that when he falls asleep, he finds himself in a purgatory on the astral plane in which makes him too scared to sleep. However, in the future if they team up together, I can see them using their powers together 🙊🙊🙊 what did you think?

neon reverie neon reverie Well he is the Angel of Metal, so steel bends under force but doesn't break. Although at the moment Uriel needs to be forged to become that. ((I really like metallurgy and blacksmithing. XD)) So don't go too far with controlling the guy, Uriel would be putty in Aurora's hand.

Last edited:
neon reverie neon reverie Well he is the Angel of Metal, so steel bends under force but does break. Although at the moment Uriel needs to be forged to become that. ((I really like metallurgy and blacksmithing. XD)) So don't go too far with controlling the guy, Uriel would be putty in Aurora's hand.
bro, that's deep.

It was supposed to be doesn't break but you know how the mind loves to fill in the mistakes 🤣
it's okay, I figured out what you intended to say xD and I now fully expect some inspirational speeches coming up from Uriel somewhere down the roleplay.
I love his name btw

it's okay, I figured out what you intended to say xD and I now fully expect some inspirational speeches coming up from Uriel somewhere down the roleplay.
I love his name btw
Zero to hero. And I love the name Aurora too. I want to name my children both Uriel and Aurora. They both have meanings relating to Light. Uriel means: God is my Light (or Fire) and Aurora means the Dawn. Oh FYI, with his powers could one day "fly" like an angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back