• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Devin drove there. So at least that's one less car to steal. Also, my last final is today, so I should have a post up tomorrow. Sorry about the delay!

Last edited:
This weekend is gonna be a bit crazy for me. I'll be working from 3PM to 10PM every night plus I will be out Friday night. I may not be back until Monday or Wednesday.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 FireFlare FireFlare Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Pai Chan Pai Chan Meme Machine Meme Machine This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable Spirit of Such Spirit of Such
Mkay guys, let's have Bai, Zeke and Aileen get into Bai's car with her (Zeke can have the back seat). Devin can offer his car, and Nathaniel and Uriel can get into that one (Uriel gets the back seat).
Then Casey can tell them about Jordan's car and she, Ibuki, Eira, Acantha and Sarah can take that one. Sound good? ^^
Physiicz Physiicz Are the keys visible/easy to find/known to anyone, or will they have to hotwire the car? xD

I’ll have a post up for Aileen tomorrow (probably). Sorry for the lack of stability in my posting time. Holidays, man.

Holidays just means I’m working overtime lul. So I know how it is. And the plan sounds good to me. Just eager to move to the next scene 🤘

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 FireFlare FireFlare Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Pai Chan Pai Chan Meme Machine Meme Machine This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable Spirit of Such Spirit of Such
Mkay guys, let's have Bai, Zeke and Aileen get into Bai's car with her (Zeke can have the back seat). Devin can offer his car, and Nathaniel and Uriel can get into that one (Uriel gets the back seat).
Then Casey can tell them about Jordan's car and she, Ibuki, Eira, Acantha and Sarah can take that one. Sound good? ^^
Physiicz Physiicz Are the keys visible/easy to find/known to anyone, or will they have to hotwire the car? xD

Okayyy, got it.

-facepalm- Zeke whai? TwT
He built the damn thing from the ground up. It is NOT going to be left behind.
Looks at Zeke as his creator. “You know what you must do my child.”

Zeke: “Really? I’m barely standing and you’re going to make me experiment with my power? Fuck off.”

Aileen might be able to help?? If worse comes to worse, she can drive a motorcycle. Her sister had one, and took Aileen on it all the time. She doesn’t like to, but she will.

So I guess from here we can get everyone in their vehicles and to the next destination? I don’t know how or when you guys would like the transition to take place

So I guess from here we can get everyone in their vehicles and to the next destination? I don’t know how or when you guys would like the transition to take place
Yep, errbody in the cars!
Imma get Ibuki and Acantha to access Jordan's car, and then I'll timeskip to the circus ^^

Sorry I’ve been absent for a little bit. Had some intense pain in my side that I had to go to the doctor for and I’ve been away from my pc while resting. Still gonna need a couple of days more so I can get skipped. Bai was basically just gonna get Zeke to the car anyway. She won’t consciously discover her powers until later anyway.

Sorry I’ve been absent for a little bit. Had some intense pain in my side that I had to go to the doctor for and I’ve been away from my pc while resting. Still gonna need a couple of days more so I can get skipped. Bai was basically just gonna get Zeke to the car anyway. She won’t consciously discover her powers until later anyway.
No worries! Things are expected to be slower for the next couple weeks anyway.
Take the time you need to rest- health first! ^^

yeah. i'm hoping that we can pick up this with full steam into the new year. i've seen a ton of RPs die at this time of year because they can't pick themselves back up. but i believe in the people here.

yeah. i'm hoping that we can pick up this with full steam into the new year. i've seen a ton of RPs die at this time of year because they can't pick themselves back up. but i believe in the people here.
I believe in us too ^^
I'm hoping Mil comes back soon so we can get those last couple posts in before I timeskip everyone to the circus.
If we can have everyone together at the circus by the time January rolls around I think it'll work out just fine :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back