• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So, basically, I have a coding freebie that I’m editing, and while the main part of the coding is able to expand, the background is not? It’s really weird, and I can’t seem to find how to enlarge the background to fit the code.

So, basically, I have a coding freebie that I’m editing, and while the main part of the coding is able to expand, the background is not? It’s really weird, and I can’t seem to find how to enlarge the background to fit the code.

if you could send it to me via pm and ill have a look at it for you (:

I thought they looked great ^^
Thank you. I like putting thought into character creation and relations with others. It's part of the groundwork I come up with when writing. plot->characters->character relations->Nitty Gritty of story.

Thank you. I like putting thought into character creation and relations with others. It's part of the groundwork I come up with when writing. plot->characters->character relations->Nitty Gritty of story.
Haha same here ^^

okay. Now that I'm home, I'll get to work on what limited social interactions Zeke has with everyone. I liked how @KennethPhoenix18 did it. So I'll just throw it in here like he did.

Potential Zeke's view at the start, kind of how I think he'd be with the others or how I see him perceiving the others.

Physiicz Physiicz
Zeke is flat out not interested in being friends with a guy that likes to party. He has way too much responsibility looking after his father and sister for that. Though they may occasionally spare each other some polite greetings, that's about all there is to these two.

neon reverie neon reverie
Aurora isn't a bad person, but at the same time she feels kind of shallow and fake. Getting along with everyone is a pipe dream and that makes Zeke wary of her. Is there a real her? Or does she just make herself out to be whatever people want her to be. Another person passing in the halls that he'll greet and share common courtesies with.

@FireFlare
Devyn is a good guy and almost anyone can tell that something's happened recently. If he asks for it, Zeke will help him. But Zeke knows there are boundaries one can't cross without hurting someone or having to expose himself. So although Zeke would like to be there for him, he's just not sure how to go about it. They could likely become inseparable.

Ayama Ayama
Acantha- Zeke used to strive to be better than her or at least her equal in the world of academics. But ever since his mother went into a coma, he hasn't had the time to focus on his studies or even try to talk to her. Despite the fact that he would love to have that one-sided rivalry back.

Nathaniel- He may be a bit weird, but the fact that he'll talk about the undead and kill time at school, means Zeke doesn't mind being around him. And although the kid gets bullied, Zeke has "convinced" a couple of them to leave him alone. Not without getting a few scratches of his own of course, but someone as easy to deal with as Nathaniel, shouldn't be harassed like that. Nathaniel doesn't know about Zeke's endeavors.

Eira- Just a porcelain doll. Zeke may not have the luxury of money, but he feels that he's living life more than Eira. Sure the girl is happy and doesn't have extreme restrictions, but the girl needs a night out on the town and to let her hair down for one fleeting moment, just to get a taste of true freedom. If it wasn't for his jobs, he'd honestly consider giving her that chance himself.

@Pai Chan
She's a good girl and her heart's in the right place. Zeke likes talking with her because she respects his boundaries, or buys his lies about having insomnia being the reason he's tired in class all the time. If there's anything close to a best friend that Zeke has right now, he'd probably consider it to be Bai Ling.

@Rayvian
Leonora is a really chill person. If he had some free time he wouldn't mind hanging out with her and her small group. Her direct way of talking would leave Zeke a bit cautious to say too much. Anyone finding out that his father is incapable of raising two kids could mean the end of his sister's happy life. So she's someone to keep at arm distance. Not too far, but nowhere near close enough to stab him in the back.

@KennethPhoenix18
Uriel and he were probably the most alike growing up. Smart kids that didn't really talk too much and honestly, the would've gotten along great. Around the time of high school when Zeke's mom went into a coma and he had to learn to fend for both himself and his sister, Zeke grew distant. Their friendship would've been tattered and as far as most would be concerned, unrepairable. But sometimes the impossible things happen.

Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon (Welcome, our newest person)
They could be brawl brothers. People that don't worry about the other's life, but when they need someone to have their back in a fist-fight they know who to rely on. They respect each other and honestly, if they were to open up, might consider each other good friends.
And those are my ideas there. Nothing set in stone, obviously. But if anyone wants to talk further, awesome. Also, going to add more as new characters are made.

Interesting idea. But Ibuki isn't really the relying on people type.

What? You're saying Zeke will be around whenever Ibuki gets into a fight. I'm not resisting plotssssss. I just don't think it'd be that likely to happen. Ibuki only got into like 3 fights or so anyways.
Not anytime, but it could still happen -grumbles-

Based off the reactions that I got to the post, I'm going to assume that those that reacted have no complaints about the relations?
i have absolutely no qualms about the relations !! i mean, it's your character so he should be able to feel about other characters the way you see fit c: but aside from that, i can definitely see why Zeke might view Aurora as superficial, since she always tries to act sooo friendly with everyone and never shows pessimistic emotions. i think aurora's struggle will be to learn it's okay to not be okay sometimes and that she can show it to others too. and she IS kind of a people's pleaser so that's something to work on too

Well, I doubt they would hang out together. Sad truth: Ibuki is an anti-social fuck. So it's not like Zeke would be around when a fight happens.
Like I said in the post. They're not friends. If one sees the other in a fight they'll help out and have each other's back. Nothing more, nothing less. They COULD be friends if they opened up to each other though. I think that's going to be Zeke's big growing point is learning to rely on others and not thinking that they'll end up forgetting him like his dad.

i have absolutely no qualms about the relations !! i mean, it's your character so he should be able to feel about other characters the way you see fit c: but aside from that, i can definitely see why Zeke might view Aurora as superficial, since she always tries to act sooo friendly with everyone and never shows pessimistic emotions. i think aurora's struggle will be to learn it's okay to not be okay sometimes and that she can show it to others too. and she IS kind of a people's pleaser so that's something to work on too
I like talking about it with other people though. Just because that's how I see my character with someone, doesn't mean someone else views the same. And I don't like discrediting ideas because it is fundamentally incorrect for a writer to not be willing to accept criticism and ideas from an outside source. Yes, Zeke is MY creation, but he exists in a world that WE are creating. So it's best to take ideas from others. :) But yeah. Just reading her character made me think of that person that wants everyone to be happy and so they never get truly close to someone. They can never express when they don't agree with another and so Zeke, as well as myself, see it as superficial and fake. However, just like his creator, Zeke doesn't discriminate against someone for the way they are. Except for Zeke's dad, the bloody drunk.

Like I said in the post. They're not friends. If one sees the other in a fight they'll help out and have each other's back. Nothing more, nothing less. They COULD be friends if they opened up to each other though. I think that's going to be Zeke's big growing point is learning to rely on others and not thinking that they'll end up forgetting him like his dad.

I like talking about it with other people though. Just because that's how I see my character with someone, doesn't mean someone else views the same. And I don't like discrediting ideas because it is fundamentally incorrect for a writer to not be willing to accept criticism and ideas from an outside source. Yes, Zeke is MY creation, but he exists in a world that WE are creating. So it's best to take ideas from others. :) But yeah. Just reading her character made me think of that person that wants everyone to be happy and so they never get truly close to someone. They can never express when they don't agree with another and so Zeke, as well as myself, see it as superficial and fake. However, just like his creator, Zeke doesn't discriminate against someone for the way they are. Except for Zeke's dad, the bloody drunk.

I get it, my baddddd. Still, I can't see my character too motivated to help someone else, especially if they're just a casual acquaintance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back