• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Eh. I'm just glad that I found a faceclaim and decided on chronokinesis for the power. Though I REALLY have to limit the power early.
i don't think it's too hard. just limit it to touch at first and that it slowly freezes things over. I've seen this power develop in a lot of shows. it can be one of the more fatal accidental prone ones. which gives it a lot of room for the character to develop it

i don't think it's too hard. just limit it to touch at first and that it slowly freezes things over. I've seen this power develop in a lot of shows. it can be one of the more fatal accidental prone ones. which gives it a lot of room for the character to develop it
I think you're mixing it up with Cryokinesis. Chronokinesis is the control of time.

oh, yeah. just woke up lol. but you can look up the character Hiro in the comics and tv series Heroes for some ideas
I've kind of made his power more like a snippet of the power from the anime Accel World. He gets a small burst of slowed time and so to people within the effect range (which is only five feet for starters) it looks like he moved really fast over 3 seconds, but to everyone else, it just looks like everything else slowed down. I've updated the profile with the weaknesses and such so that I can AT LEAST feel confident that he's not broken.

Eventually he'll be kind of broken. But not anywhere near there right now. Right now it's an instinctive reaction to danger.

shoot, if people gonna get that powerful i gotta figure out how my character would too cause she's league behind everyone else. i'm not used to making op characters even in my own novels lul

shoot, if people gonna get that powerful i gotta figure out how my character would too cause she's league behind everyone else. i'm not used to making op characters even in my own novels lul
I mean super human ability will be kind of stupid. Moving at super speeds is basically the same as my character slowing time. Remember the powers are just starting out right now. They’ll grow.

I mean super human ability will be kind of stupid. Moving at super speeds is basically the same as my character slowing time. Remember the powers are just starting out right now. They’ll grow.
i think i can see it. probably along the lines of Wesker from Resident evil 5 is what comes to mind

FINALLY finished up my CS (the improved and more clean version). so i guess i'm officially done unless anyone wants prestory character relations

can someone assassinate me pls
I was just about done with the biography and then the page frikking refreshed so it's all gone-

good morning, time to get this bread, time to secure this bread, time to acquire this paper, time to fuck some bi-

alright boys and girls fell asleep early last night, when I get home tonight I'll have a lore page up. Any questions, shoot me a DM, I'll have access to a PC all day. Other than that, CS's are looking great, everyone still good for the dealine on the 9th?

good morning, time to get this bread, time to secure this bread, time to acquire this paper, time to fuck some bi-

alright boys and girls fell asleep early last night, when I get home tonight I'll have a lore page up. Any questions, shoot me a DM, I'll have access to a PC all day. Other than that, CS's are looking great, everyone still good for the dealine on the 9th?
I should be able to finish up after work today. Though I'm glad to see that my character's power wasn't completely denied.

I finished my character! Biography is still susceptible to change though, depending on the lore that will be published today. But other than that, she's done c:

Also folks, it would be beneficial if we all make some pre-roleplay relationships because it will majority of the way through the year and most of our characters will have known each other for a few years or at least this current school year. Feel free to do it here or in DMs.

Awesome let's make connections let's do some plotting! I'll do a little blurb for my guy Uriel:

Uriel Lazarus The quiet nerd in the back of the classroom. He is very intelligent but lazy with it, he has social anxiety but wants to still help people. With the Rose Sanctorium appearing he is starting to find new courage in figuring out what is going and wanting to stop them. His powers are based around metal; push and pulling from his center of mass.

And another question how do I @ someone. I am playing catch up on all this BBcode. I use to RP on Gaia Online years back.

Acantha is the strange, quiet, antisocial nerd. She doesn't like people and makes no effort to try to convince anyone otherwise.
Science is basically all she cares about, and her ability is telekinesis, though as far as she's aware no one knows that.

Nathaniel's a weirdo goth kid who believes in vampires. A strangely innocent child, he's curious about everyone and everything despite his unusual appearance.
His power is gravitokinesis, though he doesn't know it yet.

Eira is a proper young lady from a crazy rich family. Intelligent, athletic, friendly and kind, she's student representative and very popular.
Her power is cryokinesis- it has begun to manifest slowly.

Hope people want to plot with them. It'd be cool if anyone wanted to be rivals/hate on them ('cause that stuff's always entertaining ;P )

Last edited:
*wipes brow* Finally. I feel like I've got my character in a good spot. And can finally discuss potential plotting.

Edit: Also, sorry for not using coding. I'd be the first one to break the damn thing if I tried using someone's template.

*wipes brow* Finally. I feel like I've got my character in a good spot. And can finally discuss potential plotting.

Edit: Also, sorry for not using coding. I'd be the first one to break the damn thing if I tried using someone's template.
I'd be happy to help you with it if you'd like~ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back