• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i'm waiting on other characters backstories before i do mine cause i'm kinda wanting to do some interaction with other characters.

I'm overly conflicted with powers. Because I know certain ones get way too far out of hand in cases. I've seen people manipulating gravity become way too strong. We won't even get started on time manipulation. And one of my more interesting powers I've ever created "Trick Shot" is a bit too wild and random to use.

I'm overly conflicted with powers. Because I know certain ones get way too far out of hand in cases. I've seen people manipulating gravity become way too strong. We won't even get started on time manipulation. And one of my more interesting powers I've ever created "Trick Shot" is a bit too wild and random to use.
well, just find one you like and tweak it a lil bit. that's what i do for characters with powers

For anyone needing examples, my sheet is almost finished. I may expand on his personality some more but for now it’s semi-finished.

Time for some GM creepiness >]
Physiicz Physiicz @FireFlare Pai Chan Pai Chan erzulie erzulie Dem' profiles lookin' good~
neon reverie neon reverie Kiroshiven Kiroshiven @Meme Machine @Elenion Aura -starts gnawing on placeholders-
@TheHappyPikachu Devesta Devesta apolla apolla KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 You guys still planning to join? ^^

I'm so slow. Didn't know the CS thread or the OOC thread was up. >< Dunno how I missed that.
Anyway yes I am still interested. I have an idea for a power and character I think, just have to write it up!

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Our characters will eventually be quite powerful so if you want a certain power that may be strong, you can have it as long as you start out weak

Sounds good.

Lore page will be up sometime tonight or tomorrow for some extra background on the Sanctorium and powers.

Hello! Just wanted to make my presence known and also announce my babes gonna be able to sense ppls emotions basically :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back