• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
And a few things: In my first? post I wrote that Jordan has no neighbours and his house is secluded. The leader of the men currently does not have his weapon drawn and the other men (I should have made this clear) are crouched down, a ways from the house, hidden.
An un-holstered weapon is a drawn weapon though?
Also don't see anything in the first post saying the house is isolated :/

“As they drew closer, each man un-holstered their weapons and dropped down to a crouching position apart from Callahan who marched right up to the front door and knocked loudly, taking an authoritative stance.”
Ayama Ayama

SURPRISE BITCH

lmao what if a drunk dude opens the door, looks at the man in uniform and asks; ... yo did someone order strippers??

And a few things: In my first? post I wrote that Jordan has no neighbours and his house is secluded. The leader of the men currently does not have his weapon drawn and the other men (I should have made this clear) are crouched down, a ways from the house, hidden.
Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon In relation to your recent post in the main thread

I tagged Ayama earlier in OOC. Doesn’t really matter as it can play out either way and still have the same-ish ending

Ahh i am curious who the people are looking for??
my bets are still on either Zeke or Aileen

maybe Ibuki-

also excuse if my post is below par
i wanted to get a reply in before going to bed and my mind is really sleepy lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back