• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings R.E.D.

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
tumblr_prf9unOG8j1x00upuo1_400.gifv
R.E.D.

R.E.D. stands for Recovery and/or Extermination Department. They are the people who maintain peace in a city due to their unique abilities which only a few people are capable of.

A minority of R.E.D. is in the special case section. They are highly trained people specializing in actual combat, computer science or scouting. However, all of them know the basics of each category which is an absolute must for when things go south. In this section, there aren’t only humans present but also Species X.

Species X is an evolved human with superhuman abilities, differing from person to person. The most well known of them is the chief: he specializes in physical combat, absorbing energy from electronics, he boosts his own strength or speed (can’t do both at once).

The missions of R.E.D. mainly involve capturing the bad guys. The special section mainly focused on those with supernatural abilities who have gone to the wrong path. This also meant that teamwork was a big key to succeed in these operations, especially the more dangerous ones.

---

Rules
- Semi-literate only.
- Max. of 8 people
> 6 Species X
> 2 Humans
- 1 character per person.

Last edited:
This really sounds like an interesting concept. So there are some Species X that are bad guys, but I imagine there's also good ones too, right?

I really want to try and join, but the character limit is really stopping me. There's only so much I can do with only one character. But if you're willing to negotiate on the character limit, then I could join.

I got excited 'cause I thought this was about the comics, but the premise is cool either way so, barring some more precision, I'm in.

Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Species X are in R.E.D. which are the good guys and there are of course some that aren't as good, some even dangerous.
No, I'll be keeping it to 1 per person at the moment. This might change later on, but not now.

would it be possible for a Species X to have more physical mutations? Say for instance, a tail? maybe wings? Obvious things like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back