• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rυɴ вoy rυɴ! {Advanced 1x1, Open!}

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[div style="width:90%;background-image:url(https://www.goodfreephotos.com/albums/astrophotography/nebula-and-stars-in-the-galaxy.jpg);background-attachment:fixed;border:outset 3px #202020;"] [div style="width:0px;height:0px;"]

[/div][div style="background-attachment:fixed;"][div style="text-align:left;width:80%;background-color:rgb(2, 0, 37);border-width:5px;border-style:ridge;border-color:rgb(32, 32, 32);padding:10px;"][div style="text-align:center;"][div style="text-align:left;"]Plot:
Set in modern times, powers had just been introduced into society, causing both heroes and villains to arise.

Muse A has the power over fire. They can make it appear out of thin air and manipulate it to their will...if they can figure out how to get a hold of their powers. They have a bit of a cold personality, yet there is a soft spot for the people they care about.

Muse B has the power over ice. They too can make it appear and manipulate it, but they don't know much about how to use these powers either. They try to be a good person towards other people, but they can have a bit of a short-temper at times as well.

The powers and personalities are meant to conflict with each other because I love myself some drama, and also because I can't get enough of enemies to lovers. Also! I will be playing a girl in this, but the rest is up to you! You can choose who you'd like to be, and what gender you'd like to play as well! I would like there to be at least a little romance, because that sounds fun! ;>

Requirements:
Literacy, meaning that you go into great detail/description with your posts!
Length, something along the lines of four or so paragraphs would be nice. I would like something to reply to, after all! ;>
Long-term, I'm hoping for this to last a good while!
Also, it would be great if you could write a starter! I apologize in advance, as I am not good at starting off! ^^"

DM if you're interested, and we can go from there! c;[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back