• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Quoting?

The "quote" button will create a "multi-quote" option to the post editor. This allows you to insert multiple quotes at a time from the "multi-quote" menu.

To immediately respond to one thread response- use the "reply" button.

Once you've clicked the Quote button (or the popup that appears when you highlight), go down to your text box and look for the "Insert quotes..." button. It's under the text box and on the left, next to the "Attach files" button. Clicking on that will bring up a popup box that lets you rearrange quotes if you have multiple ones, or delete anything you quoted by accident, and at the bottom right of the popup is a "Quote Messages" button. Clicking on that makes the quotes appear in your text box. (It takes longer to describe than to do, trust me.)

Once you've clicked the Quote button (or the popup that appears when you highlight), go down to your text box and look for the "Insert quotes..." button. It's under the text box and on the left, next to the "Attach files" button. Clicking on that will bring up a popup box that lets you rearrange quotes if you have multiple ones, or delete anything you quoted by accident, and at the bottom right of the popup is a "Quote Messages" button. Clicking on that makes the quotes appear in your text box. (It takes longer to describe than to do, trust me.)

Thank-you! I think I finally figured out how to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back