• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings quite literally anything at this point

yukiyuu

does your toast also come out raw?
hey! im yuyu, and im hopping right back into roleplaying after a few years of hibernation. as much as I’d love to join the fandom roleplaying scene, im a bit boring, sorry >.>

ive rejoined this site after a while, so let’s see if i remember how to use these cool spoilers

i am VERY laid back when it comes to roleplaying, but I do have a few requirements/warnings, so here they are:

-please write some form of a response. it’s quality, not quantity here, and if you can type out a single paragraph that happens to be enough for me to stay invested in the story with then that’s great!
-ghosting is spooky, fine and fun. just tell me when you’re about to ghost so i don’t sit here waiting for a spirit who won’t come back.
-i won’t roleplay anything romantic with anyone over the age of 19. I am a minor and as much as I’d love to trust that you all and cool, I’d rather we refrain from roleplaying anything that wouldn’t be quite so…legal in real life, if we were to be the ones doing it. even if our characters are of age. for my safety and yours!
-if you’re under/are the age of 19 I’m happy to roleplay romance with you, but you may also ask for my age if you fear you’ll be uncomfortable with me being too young.
-LASTLY! my writing is quite rusty. i won’t comment on yours if you don’t comment on mine.

ack ack, you’ve made it this far? you're pretty cool. im into cool people!

i only have a couple years worth of roleplaying experience so i haven’t branched out as far as I wish I had. Im comfortable with modern and fantasy roleplays but would love to delve into something else you’re interested in! i came here to try and expand my roleplaying horizons. i'm forever a sucker for a romance or roleplaying anything that seems like the plot of a good movie (lol). im not too picky, so bring me some of your ideas! im happy with what makes you happy.

YOU MADE IT DOWN HERE!!! you’re the bestest. im fond of friends, so feel free to pm me just for friendship. another warning that im a minor however; although I have befriended adults before and feel comfortable adopting new older siblings, I’ll always make sure both of us are cautious. anyone under 18 come here come here. I’ll be your bestie.

oh hey this worked! that’s pretty cool, isn’t it? here's a funky little dog if you’ve made it this far.
8D58EBAF-5AC6-4A1F-98F4-47358C69CE5D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back