• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Quirkverse Crossover #1: The beach episode! (Area 2)

CapRock

Character arc enthusiast
(Rules of the crossover:
This is 100% non canon
Everyone speaks English, but you’re allowed to have bad accent
Don’t interact outside of your area
Other than that, go wild)
L3n L3n (Hayato), L3n L3n (Kiseki), lost city lost city (James), Timv9 Timv9 (Hideki), PlusUltra PlusUltra (Galatea), Zamasu Zamasu (Kadena), IG42 IG42 (Finn), Mistahh Mistahh (Nicolas), Webs Elk Webs Elk (Kyu), GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Phoebe) Captain Deuce (Raven)
Special Episode: Day at the beach!
- Somewhere in Malibu –

It was a beautiful, clear and hot day out on that day. The waves were smooth and easy, the sand was clear as day and it was early in the morning enough that there was still plenty of empty space in the clear and smooth white sand of the famous celebrity beach. And then, upon that peaceful piece of paradise… Chaos was about to unfold. It was like a tsunami, but on reverse; a massive wave of young heroes in training flooded the areas, followed by a few that lacked such noble intentions, clad in swimsuits and bikinis and carrying all sorts of gear, from towels to parasols. Today, there’d be no villain no stop, no hostage to save, no test to be taken. Today, the goal would be one, and only one: have fun.

Last edited:
Finn Mackay
"Wahoo!" Whooping noisily Finn leapt onto the sand and ran down the beach, for his swimsuit he wore a pair of simple green trunks and carried a bag in one arm and a parasol in the other. Whistling happily he put up the parasol and promptly flopped down on the sand with a sigh, lying on his back wasn't something of a novelty for him due to his quills either poking holes in beds and sofas or pressing uncomfortably on anything solid enough to stay intact.

Unable to hold still for long he jumped up and ran into the surf sweeping his tail through the water while giggling like a child. Taking a moment to look back to see if anyone else had gotten in he spotted a few of his quills that gotten stuck in the sand and splashed back out of the water to pick them up before someone stepped on them.

Kadena Guinto

Kadena steps on the hot white sand of the beach and thought "Wow...this place kinda reminds me of the beaches back home." She wears a simple black-and-white bikini, short-length jean vest, a sun hat, and sandals. She takes a turn to her fellow beachgoers and they seemed to be having fun on their own. Kadena would most likely do the same.​

Phoebe Cunningham
tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.png
Walking along the beach were a group of four girls all identical in appearance, three of which carrying the usual beach equipment: Floats, shovels, buckets, towels and the like. The only one not carrying something was the dual-faced leader at the head of the group. Shielded from the sun's rays by an umbrella wielded by one of her doppelgangers, she looked off to the side as other students began rushing out for the ocean.

"We're supposed to be relaxing..." Phoebe's right face noted with a frown "having fun and stuff with these other students."
"As if!" her left face released a laugh "They should know by now that there's no such thing as relaxing!"

With a snap of her fingers, Phoebe's three doppelgangers rushed to claim a spot of beach as their own. Watching them get to work, Phoebe strode forward while letting the thin purple coat she'd been covering herself in slide off. Stretching in her white bikini coated in green polka dots, she tossed the coat to one off her doppelgangers before raising a hand to the sky

"If we've got time to spare, you all know we're gonna spend it training!" she declared as she stood upon a towel which had been laid out for her.

"Let's do a little testing run, how about a sand castle?" her right face questioned "We've got more than enough equipment for all of us."
"No biggie!" Phoebe snickered while planting both hands firmly on her hips "We're gonna get one spectacular workout, just you wait!"

Her center eye widened after that declaration and soon light began distorting around her, taking the shapes of more young ladies. Once their color finally bled in, the number of Phoebe's Hardlight doppelgangers effectively tripled.

"Get going ladies! I want a castle that can block out the sun!" Phoebe clapped before eyeing the buckets and shovels she'd brought, widening her middle eye again

"We'll make more, don't worry." her right face smiled as duplicates of her tools began forming in similar manners.
Soon enough a construction crew of Phoebes both in coats and bikinis were rushing along the beach working hard at collecting wet sand in their buckets, digging a moat and setting the foundation of an excessively large castle. Phoebe herself directed her doppelgangers, occasionally pausing to form more of her, or shovels and buckets when needed.

"How many stories could we get it up to?"
"How many stories could we get it up to?"

Both of her faces spoke the question at the same time, but she didn't care as long as she beat her last record.

Last edited:
OOJdR4K.jpg

KISEKI NAORU (WCA) - TAGS: lost city lost city - LOCATION: N/A

Kiseki had never gone to a beach before so with the school presenting the opportunity to she of course jumped to it. She heard to avoid crowds forming the school had split them up into areas to hang about. Her initial disappointment for not being placed in Kansans and Eris’ groups flooded out of her when she saw James was in her area. She somehow convinced him to come along, and she had never been more excited for anything in her life.

She wasn’t shy about her body so she wore a plain purple bikini with a grey knitted cardigan over it, and thankfully she didn’t burn easily. “We’re finally here!”she cheered as she looked around at the gorgeous scenery. “James let’s go straight to the water! Oh, or let’s go make sand castles!”she cheerfully smiled.
XFYXjIA.png

HAYATO AINARA (AA) - TAGS: @ anyone smh - LOCATION: N/A

Hayato and his sister were separated for the school trip and he wasn’t going to lie it felt weird. He normally did everything with her, but the weird feeling wasn’t bad. It was just new. Being without someone who was always by your side was bound to feel weird, but this did give him the chance to explore and do whatever he wanted to. He knew his sister was probably shouting at people to spar with her. He wasn’t like that however, instead he was going to shout at people to play volleyball.

“Hey would anyone like to play a few games of volleyball?”he called excitedly as he stood next to a free net to use at the beach. Yes he may of called ahead to make sure it was there on time, and yes he may of brought a few volleyballs. But then again that was all speculation.

james "touma" tanaka (WCA)

wearing | Interacting with: kiseki ( L3n L3n )

James hid under the umbrella. The only reason he had gone to the beach was for Kiseki. After that heart-to-heart conversation they had, James felt like her personal bodyguard. She was much too angelic and naive to be left alone. It was up to him to make sure no one tried anything with her. James would never admit though - it’s our little secret. The fact that Kiseki had been so excited for when he agreed to go, warmed his heart. Never had someone been so happy and excited for James to agree with plans. He was convinced that Kiseki wasn't human.

He wore a normal, loose, blue pair of swim trunks. James had worn a white shirt and he took it off before setting up the umbrella. James had a soccer body: lean, muscular and tall. He was confident with his body, but rarely showed it off. He wasn’t a thot like Shadow Shit.

James looked down at Kiseki. Going to the water or builidng a sandcastle? James scoffed. Both were childish activites and if it were up to him, he wouldn't have gone. The boy shrugged. "I don't care. You choose." He turned around and began to put sunscreen on him. The poor Asian burned so easily.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.pngPhoebe Cunningham
Interaction: L3n L3n

Construction on Castle Cunningham was going smoothly, with the number of Phoebes on the beach increasing as she realized the sheer scale of what she was trying to accomplish. She stopped trying to help out physically as she realized that this many doppelgangers required guidance more than they required an extra pair of hands. So she merely stood off to the side of the slowly growing castle, allowing one of her doppelgangers to shield her from the sun with an umbrella as she called out to the others.

"And I want a large window facing the sea, taking up most of the bedroom wall!" her left face yelled "I'm going to sing about the beach or woes or something while leaning out of it."

"I was going to suggest a balcony, but we'd need sandstone for that type of foundation." her right face sighed "Alas, we brought shovels... but not one pick."
"And don't dig the moat too deep just yet!" she pointed to several of her copies "We don't want this place caving in early. Save it for after!"

And with that she stepped back and sighed, watching in delight as her clones basically worked on autopilot. Now that that was initiated she had to find something for herself. She needed to keep the castle in view in case something started going wrong. That meant the ocean was out of the question at least until the castle was done. She looked down the beach towards the other students who were sent to this area, searching for an answer to her current predicament. It came far faster than she would've anticipated.

A call for others to join in a game of volleyball, a sport which Phoebe had actually played before.

With both of her faces smiling, she turned back to the doppelganger with the the umbrella and ordered her to follow. Said doppelganger merely adjusted the coat on her shoulders before silently complying.

"Right over here! I'm game~" Phoebe cooed as she approached Hayato

"It should be a refreshing time-waster as my girls finish my accommodations." her right face noted​

Kadena Guinto

As Kadeba watches the beauty of the sparkling seas, she heard someone calling out to people who wants to play a few rounds of volleyball. "Volleyball? Well, its been a few months since I've last played volleyball. Might as well give that a shot." She thought as she goes over to the boy who yelled and say "Hey there, I could use a few rounds of volleyball. I'm all game for it."

L3n L3n GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

OOJdR4K.jpg

KISEKI NAORU (WCA) - TAGS: lost city lost city - LOCATION: N/A
Kiseki stretched out her limbs eagerly looking up at the beautiful sky. It looked almost as good as James she thought as she looked up at him with a smile. She didn't mind James scoffing at her ideas, and she looked around excitedly when he said she could decide. There were so many options! Volleyball, playing in the water, collecting sea shells, sand castles, or they could just enjoy the scenery like old folk. She had brought a cooler full of lunch options, and chocolate sweets she had baked the day before the trip.

Kiseki didn't have to worry about getting sunburn. All she did was just get super tan. Even if she did burn she could just heal it. She waited for the male to finish putting on his sunscreen as she kicked and played a bit with the sand. She tried not to glance at James as she respected his privacy, but he did look amazing as always. "Wanna play volleyball?"she asked James not really sure how active he felt like being right now. "I know you told me to choose but I want you to have fun too!"

XFYXjIA.png

HAYATO AINARA (AA) - TAGS: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Zamasu Zamasu - LOCATION: N/A
He waved over the two girls as they approached with a smile. He noticed one of the girls had two faces, and he tried not to look at them with awe. He was for the most part surrounded by emitter quirks his entire life, so seeing mutation quirks was always a surprise. Plus they kept getting cooler each time.

"You guys wanna warm up while we wait for a few more people?"he asked as he tossed the ball to the female who arrived second with a chill smile. He got on the left side of the net. He stretched out his arms before placing them into position.

Kadena Guinto

Kadena could not help but notice that the girl who answered the call first has two faces. But then again, she thinks its not too surprising knowing what the world is. The boy tossed the ball at her when he asked for a warm-up, to which Kadeba nods. She gets to the right side of the net, but off the area. In starting the round, the server has to be off the area and after serving, the server goes back in to play.

However, before she could serve, she turns to the two-faced girl and ask
"Hey, um, which side are you on?"

L3n L3n GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Finn Mackay
Having quickly gathered up his fallen quills Finn looked around for a place to safely dispose of them and simply settled on throwing them in his bag, a moment later he perked up at the mention of volleyball and dashed over, he was always up for a good game as long as it wasn't a contact sport. "Sounds good to me, I'll play!" Taking a look at the others he wondered if he had been a bit hasty in joining them. The last thing he wanted to do was end up puncturing the ball or even hurting someone because he was too caught up in the game. "I mean I could go do something else instead or..."

L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.pngPhoebe Cunningham
Interaction: L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu IG42 IG42

"I've been warming up since I got here," Phoebe stretched as she stepped out of the shade of her doppelganger's umbrella "anything to burn off this energy until my castle's done.

She waved away her doppelganger, who backed up as she began approaching the net with the others. Phoebe paused, however, upon hearing Kadena's question.

"It's no bother," said her right face as she shrugged "if we need another person I can just-"
She reached up to the eye which lied in the middle of her twin faces, pausing only when another voice spoke up. Ah, another boy was coming over and asking if he could join them.

"Wait, this is actually perfect~" Phoebe cooed as she skipped over to Hayato's side before turning and stretching her arms out behind her head "It's two on two now, I can fix any number problems as they arise."

She lowered her arms and leaned side to side a bit, limbering up a bit before planting a hand on her hip.

Kadena Guinto

"Oh, never mind then." Kadena says when a boy comes in to join the game. With the two-faced girl on the other side, Kadena looked at the boy and say "Get on your position. I'm going to serve." Kadena has her eyes on the ball and her free hand forms a tight fist as she winds it back. "Here I go!" She yelled as she hurls her fist on the underside of the ball, sending it up over the net and going over to the opposing duo.

L3n L3n GrieveWriter GrieveWriter IG42 IG42

XFYXjIA.png

HAYATO AINARA (AA) - TAGS: IG42 IG42 Zamasu Zamasu GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - LOCATION: Beach, Volleyball
"No man feel free to join,"he invited over the dude along with the other two girls. It was a little funny how he didnt recognize anyone there, but he guessed that was just how it was when the schools got together for vacations. Plus they were active enough to play volleyball with him so they already had a plus in his book. He got ready to hit the ball as the girl on the opposite team got ready to serve.

"Mine!"he called as he hit the ball. It went high up and over the net.

james "touma" tanaka (WCA)

wearing | Interacting with: kiseki ( L3n L3n ) + IG42 IG42 + GrieveWriter GrieveWriter + Zamasu Zamasu

As James finished putting on sunscreen, he stared judgementally at the people who wanted to play volleyball. That sport was dum-Oh Kiseki wanted to play?

"I guess that's fine." the boy muttered as he threw the sunscreen into his bag. He approached the teenagers playing volleyball. "We're joining." He grabbed the girl's hand and drug her over to the court. He looked at the girl with the extra face; he wasn't even fazed by her. "Move to the other side. We want to be on the same team."

James was like a baby, and he had imprinted on Kiseki. He refused to not be in the same team as his favorite girl, especially when it was a sport that he used to excel at. He scratched his stomach. "Didn't you hear me? Go to the other side!"
code by Ri.a

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.png
Phoebe Cunningham
Interaction: L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu IG42 IG42 lost city lost city

Phoebe saw the serve coming and readied herself to catch it when she saw Hayato start running to intercept. Knowing that trying to catch it first would undoubtedly lead to an unsightly collision, she shifted out of the way for him and let him go for it. The moment Phoebe moved out of the way, she noticed another pair of students approaching. Yes, more numbers meant more possibilities in almost any sport. Her right face kept track of them while her left face kept track of the ball, unwilling to let them distract her from a counter, despite the clear capability of her teammate.

But then she heard the boy's request, immediately shifting her head a bit so her right face could look more clearly at them.
"Oh?"
"A love-lost couple unwilling to part?" her left face pondered out loud as she kept her gaze locked to the ball "Or estranged relatives desperate to reconnect?"

"Please provide us a tangible incentive to follow this request." her right face noted
"Or!" her left face piped up with a giggle "Or Or!.. Ya just split up among the teams... cuz it's way more fun to mix and mingle."

"I suppose that was the point of outings like this," her right face admitted "was it not?"
"Yes! Exactly!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back