• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Sophie ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

Jacki had stayed silent through out all of the transport and walking, granted she was constantly making quips about all of the other people she saw through out it. It was when they were introduced to the leader, Jacki's face turned into a mixture of her usual grey and an angry red as Sofia began to talk "Hahahaha, your fucking taking the piss, right? Alright I'll bite, yes there are no mutant type Quirks and while yes I come from a privileged background, do you want to know my Quirk? I copy other people's fighting styles, now do you exactly know what that means for me? It means that every single day, I had to train and train and train without giving myself a break from the intense training, I don't have super strength, not black flames of time slowing, no all I have is the power to copy others, so come and tell me especially ME, how our class is unequal? Another thing before you assume my parents didn't pay a single damn cent to get me in to the school, I bit, scratched and clawed my way into the situation I'm in." Jacki yelled small bits of spit flinging from her mouth

"From the first time I saw heroes in action I knew it's what I wanted to do, not for the fame, not for the glory, not from the money I had the potential to earn" Jacki continued to yell "No, I chose to do this to try and protect others and Mrs. Great or whatever you go by now, no matter what you try to do, break every bone in my body, anything you try and do to me to make think otherwise will be fought with resistance every single step of the way" Jacki said growling "Fun fact about me, I as a general rule dislike villains but the people I find absolutely deplorable are the people that have given up on society, yeah so what if heroes have sinned, I won't deny that. So I don't give a fucking damn about your weight on your shoulders" Jaqi continued to yell "So if all that went over your head, here's the Tldr, I don't give a damn about your philosophy and I will FIGHT you in every way I can." Jacki yelled "And that goes for all of you not just Sophie, I will fight each and every one of you, even my classmates if they agree with her stupid ass" Finishing her tirade, wiping spittle from her chin, nostrils flaring from all the seething rage still pent up inside her.

Last edited:
Clementine Citrine
Tags: @
All (Captured) pbtenchi pbtenchi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

p2GlPe0.png

Eyes widening as she seems to come to her senses Clementine puts Mako down in on arm, going to spin and try and get in the way of the blades directed towards Ferryn though luckily Aaron managed to intervene before any attack could go off. Breathing a sigh of relief the sudden rush seemed to have pushed the last elements of the drug to be metabolized into her system, stopping and turning back to the old woman in the bed.

Turning to look to the window for a moment she seems to think for a moment before putting on a smile with a faint chuckle "I mean sure its a bit gloomy but the sun always comes out again and looks a lot brighter when it breaks through once again, though not sure why you would want to tear it down? it seems a bit silly to throw away something important for a better one" shrugging slightly more before glancing back over "I really don't know what you mean by an extreme mutant though? you mean like the cute animal quirks?" sure her quirk was a mutation but really the term extreme was a bit confusing, one of the help head a penguin head so that might be a bit more than normal....and a cleaner had those tentacle legs? Arms? Hmm, she never wanted to be rude to ask but what would you count them as?. Putting the thought away for another time the rest of the topics didn't make as much sense to her either, she had heard the privilege thing before but that was confusing too, she mostly had started hearing it off to the side more once she started school but that was more simply heroes being allowed to use there quirks more than others she thought...which did kinda make sense since it would avoid a accidents with people using things they weren't trained for.

"I mean for the last part though, I really never had any intention of doing this as a profession, Its fun and I get to help people it's not really that heavy since everyone just does what they can and helps each other...not sure why you're thinking its all on yourself? I mean I guess those popularity polls is kinda an election...but doesn't mean there is any particular leader of heroes is there? when you think about it if its anyone its the government who you register with so it would be them....but then it's the people who elect those so is the boss the people? I mean its why your doing it so that might make sense" going off into her musings once more before shrugging "But anyway since your the former number one you really don't have to worry about that anyway" letting out a final innocent. chuckle.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm-- (Weather emitter)

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn's face hit the ground first, Aden's hand holding her head still. Her nose throbbed, feeling numb. She writhed a bit before realizing just how hopeless it was; Aden was a third year. One of the Big Three. He had trained long and hard and there was no way this wimpy girl with the emitter quirk in her first year (first week, in fact) was going to escape his hold on her. Her small tornado had dissipated, anyway, loose papers floating harmlessly to the floor.

There's usually a point in a tantrum when the angry person realizes how immature they're being, and Ferryn had reached this point. She was angry, yes, but she was perhaps more angry at herself than the situation now. She felt babyish. No pro hero would act like this. No pro hero would be shaking and crying as much as she was right now. Jacki was losing her cool, too, but it was a different kind of losing it. She was mad and she was speaking her mind. But she was still very much in her right mind. Ferryn had dropped all thoughts and caution to unleash her emotions. If I live past today... I should just drop out. I've got a neat quirk, but I don't have the guts to be a real hero anyway. We won't even survive this anyway. Aden's probably the strongest student in our school and he got kidnapped too. We're all goners. And so Ferryn cried bitterly into the floor, trying not to drown in her own tears, wallowing in the hopelessness of life and heroism and her own pathetic failure.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Leader's house

Mentions: All, pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

token_1 (1).pngIn a lone room empty with the exception of a couple people. One tied up to a chair and another towering over him. Eyes still burning, Kyta kept them closed. Even if he was to open them, it'd be impossible to make out anything from the sheer damage from the crystals in his previous fight. The echo of his heavy breathing was breached when the ape man spoke up. "It's just gonna get harder Mr. Sao. Tell us what we want, and this'll be much smoother." Kyta brought his head back up, squinting in the direction of the monkey. "I'm a fucking P.E. teacher... What makes you think I know shit?"

Supported with a sigh, the latter man approached even closer. "My bosses think otherwise. If you know something, speak up. If not, then I'm sorry. I'm just doing my job. I don't want this to hurt more than it has to." Before Kyta could respond, another voice ringed in from the other side of the two sided glass. "Bullshit! Lemme in there, I'll make him squeeeeel~." The ape turned to the glass and told Kyta to hold on for a second. As he made his way through the door a purple arm tried making it's way past. "Hey, cut it out!" The ape replied to the attempt.

Now past the door, the man was able to talk with the purple boy. "Listen, Mr. Violet said to let me handle the interrogation. If you go in there, you'll kill the man."
"No shit! Why do you think I joined? I'm the trash man!" The boy replied.
"Do I have to call down Mr. Violet to resolve this? I'm pretty sure his purple pupil trying to go against his orders would upset him." Before the boy could respond, the ape covered his mouth and shushed him, listening to the uncanny quietness. He got up on his hind legs and started letting out grunts. "Something isn't right..."

Not a moment to spare, the door was kicked down and a group of heroes made way through the door. Assuming that there might be more, the ape grabbed a hold of the purple boy and shoved his way past the group, making their escape.

While all that was going on, Kyta tried to make out what was going on. "C'mon, cut the bullshit. If you're gonna kill me, cut the suspense." Right after his comment, the door to his holding was opened and he was carried off by the heroes. At first, he thought his comment was being taken literally, but then he heard one of the men call out on the radio "Primer is secure. Red team will continue the search. Sending Blue-1 and Blue-4 back with Kyta." The words brought relief to Kyta. He'd fight on for another day. That's when a thought came back to his head. "Wait... The kids, where's the kids?!"

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Mako stayed silent, doing her best to crush the numerous questions threatening to spew forth from her mouth. Just accept it... just accept it.' she repeated over and over in her head, willing herself to push past the confusion. The last time she'd seen Mrs. Great on T.V. the possibility of something like this couldn't even seem feasible. What happened? Why did it happen? What could've happened to someone like her to make things turn out like... this? Mako didn't have those answers, and she would just have to live with that. She could feel her jaws start to calm down, but being this close to Mrs. Great, they stayed tense out of sheer caution. She'd seen what this particular hero was capable of, and now they were an enemy.

Clearly Ferryn didn't seem to care, as the revelation of their opponent's identify seemed to drive her into a bout of maddened rage. Mako's eyes widened considerably as she saw Ferryn attempt to use her quirk, and her jaws flexed as she saw the Plague Doctor guy move to counter her. Luckily, Aden seemed to understand the gravity of the situation and immediately tackled her to the ground. Mako gave an exhausted smile underneath her mask. Her other classmates gave much more restrained reactions to Mrs. Great, well... as restrained as they could be Mako supposed.

Mako, for her part, let them finish. She wasn't about to join in Jacki's tirade, for as much as she wanted to denounce that ideal as well, she could recognize that she lacked perspective. She had to be a hero, otherwise the only option for her was...

Finally pulling away from Clementine, Mako stepped over to Ferryn and Aden before leaning down and giving Ferryn a pat on the shoulder. She wanted to do more to console the crying girl, but this wasn't the time or place for it. Instead she nodded to Aden, "Nice save there, man."

Standing tall again, Mako stuffed her hands into her pockets and turned her attention back to Sofia, "Okay Ms. Goodwin, I guess I'll roll with this." She looked to the now open window and reached up to pull some of her hair away from her face before fixing her cap "Hero Society isn't perfect... gotcha. It can be abused, misused, taken advantage of... Okay. Break into the Academy and steal a bunch of their kiddies, I get that too. Bring us over for a personal once-over, someone like you certainly has the ability to do so."

Putting her hand back into her pocket, Mako gave a look around the room "So... what now?"

Interactions: pbtenchi pbtenchi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Xcelgamer Xcelgamer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Xander 2nd.png

Xander chuckled nervously as all his friends reacted and Mrs. Great confirmed their statements, that she was in fact the leader.

"Kaha... Haha. Ha..? C'mon guys!? Yer all in on it right... Mrs great wouldnt do somethin like this!"

He ran to Mako and Clem with a desperate smile and sweat on his brow, looking down to Mako and back up to Clem

"This is all a trick, right!?!? Haha Mako, Clem. You guys score high all the time! Yer in on it right? Right?!?!"

His speech got more sputtered and flushed as he latched his massive muscled hands around Mako's jacket, lifting her up to his face effortlessly, as tears welled up.

"C-c'mon Mako! Say it.. Please just say I'm right!! This is all... ITS ALL AH TEST RIGHT?!!? Please... Say its alll ah test"

Releasing her to the ground he turned to face the rest of his class mates, seeing their reactions abd faces was all too much. Ferryn did him over, he'd never seen her in such a state, and put him over the edge. His fight or flight started taking over- emotions taking over his wits like they so often did.

Turning back to Mrs great he kept his shaky smile "m-my hero wouldn't... She wouldnt do this to a bunchah kids!! No.. No no no... My- my hero wouldn't hire..... SHE WOULDNT HIRE MY BROTHER'S MURDERER!!"

he shouted in anguish, Xander smashed a massive fist into the ground, smashing a dent and crumbled stone into the floor, he shouted angrily and smashed a hole into a wall. He was slowly going into complete berserk.

Darius Phillips.png

Darius dove down to help Ferryn off the ground, frowning angrily at Mrs Great. Slowly raising her back to her knees, he grabbed one of her hands, half to calm her and half to calm himself.

He thought were a mixture of saddness and anger, but with no instruments he had no way to express this, so he simply stared at the women- the retired #1 hero: with fury and rage.

Out of the corner of his gaze he saw something out of the window, what seemed like the sky had lit up for a moment, and dimmed in an instant. Soon after the slight rumble and the sky once more lit up, as the sound of metal got closer he knew who was coming.

A slight smile made its way to Darius's face as he squeezed Ferryns hand patted Aden on the back

Interactions: Ineptitude Ineptitude pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Bushido.png

Bushido was finished with this little gane of hide and seek, his mercy was wearing thin as was his patience, these MONSTERS had kept his students for long enough.

The trail of sliced bodies was long thick, and their wounds grew more sevier as the destance from their entry point lengthened, some even had the rare lost limb as he cut them aside. Hagane didn't care what the public though of his acts here. Anything to save his kids.

"HYAAAGH! Mrs. Fletcher! Right flank. Captain Sky cover the left! Sèitheach I already know you'll cover my back. GYRAAAAHH!"

Slicing down two more as he ran foward, his othet four blades cutting down any ranged attacker and even slashing through some ranged attacks. He zipped around with electricity as fast as a lighting bolt. There was a reason he was rated number one world wide for 'Severe croud control' proven by a test in his early carreer he could single handedly take down and army of 150 in twelve minutes.

" The magnetic pull his stronger this way, come one, let's move!!"

And there he saw it, an open window, he heard familiar voices echo from within and could feel his magnetic connection with Ferryn.

He raised his blade forward and thrust it down and to the left, lunching two sweeping waves at the wall, crashing into it and leaving massive gashes.

"Pray that you release my students before I break this wall in two!!"

He continued his assault as his comrades covered him.

Christopher broke off from the rest of the group. He was simply faster with his mobility quirk. At breakneck speed, he rushed around a corner. His eyes widened as he saw North. “Bram!” He exclaimed.

North turned to him. “Christopher.” He replied calmly with a nod, like acknowledging an acquaintance he just happened to bump into but didn’t have time to chat to.

BRAM!!!” Christopher screamed.

CHRISTOPHER!!!” North screamed back in furious reply.

They charged each other, burst enhanced fist swinging towards flame covered claws.

Sofia Goodwin
Interaction: Students

Sofia smiled as she listened to Jacki’s tirade, and seemed to legitimately feel sorry for Xander. “I’m sorry. We don’t turn down any members of the league unless we must. I wanted to give everyone a voice, no matter how fallen they might be.

You probably want to know why I abducted you. I’ll be honest with you. I’m old as heck. The only reason I’ve lived this long is force of will and the Doctor’s quirk. But this won’t last. I simply don’t have enough time to change the world… If I was only 60 years younger… When I die, the NLV will fall into North’s hands. That man can’t fix the world. His heart is too full of hate. So, I was left with a conundrum. Who to leave my throne? At first, I thought about another pro hero… But I couldn’t find a worthy one. But students? Still filled with hope and ambition, yet to be crushed by the cruel nature of reality. At least one of them had to be worthy."

"Let me tell you a secret. I was born quirkless. But I was chosen by a hero before me, as I’m choosing one of you now. I can give you the power to change the world. With it, any of you could easily become the number one hero. Now the only question is which one of you it will be. Jacki, you seem dissatisfied with your current quirk, and remind me a lot of my younger self. Clementine, Xander. You two seem to have warm and caring hearts. Mako. You have a sensible way of thinking, I've heard you also have great difficulty with your quirk as well."

Jacki
Interactions: Sophie ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

Jacki looked to her left and right at the others before speaking up again, most had stopped Ferryn from going to nuts and flinging stuff around "Hehehahahaha, I'm not fucking dissatisfied with Quirk, I was just saying that unlike everyone else in this room I didn't have the luxury of an amazing quirk to fall back on, I can't control the elements, I don't have super strength, nor mouths to eat everything in my path" Jacki said quietly stepping forward towards Sophie her unbroken hand clenched "So listen to me, right now, I don't care if this supposed gift you would give one of us is a trap" Jacki said calmly, even though her nostrils were flaring "I nominate myself to receive this perceived power, not because I want the extra oomph to my abilities, no, it's not because of anything like that, The only reason I'm nominating myself is because if it is a trap, then I'm the best option to spring the trap." Jacki said before spinning around to face the others and showing off a cheesy grin "Hehe, is that ok with you guys?" Jacki "But then again, I wouldn't actually want to be on your throne, as I would LITERALLY tear down this NVL bullshit or whatever as soon as possible" Jacki said calmly, all anger seemingly gone from her face "So, Ms. Sophie, I'm willing to make a sacrifice on the chance of what your offering MIGHT do something good for the world, but are you willing to give your power to a person who doesn't share your core values and is absolutely prepared to reverse all the damage you guys have done ever." Jacki said calmly with a calm cute smile on her face looking at Sophie

Picturesque
Interaction: Bushido ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

"Mr Bushido!" Picturesque yelled out as she axe kicked a villain square on the head forcing him to collapse "My hero name is Picturesque, please stand to correct your words next time please" She continued as she leapfrogged over Bushido and covering him "My dears, please don't make me punch, it'll ruin my manicure" She said performing a round house kick, pure fury on her face "Now normally, I would listen to you Bushido however my daughter is one of those captured..." Picturesque started before noticing the open window and her daughters voice yelling at someone "Ok so I'm assuming we've got a way to get up there" She said as she dodged out of the way of a bunch of needles "Let's continue on then" Picturesque said as she ran on ahead of everyone else "I'm coming sweetheart, just hang in there for a bit longer. " She thought to herself as continued on running, leaving behind the other heroes, as she pressed on, focused on two things, the safety of the kids mainly her own daughter and beating the absolute crap out of the people who decided to kidnap all these kids.

Clementine Citrine
All (Captured) pbtenchi pbtenchi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

p2GlPe0.png

Looking over the old woman a little more she ponders her words for a moment though confusion still present across her features, her mind was at least mostly clear now "I mean that sounds nice...but is it really needed? The number one hero subjective really outside those polls...really not sure how you would define it but popularity doesnt really seem right" cupping her chin as she thinks it over "Most people saved? then you get down to how they were saved...and where, since theres bound to be heroes better at saving in one place than another, saving people before they are even in trouble or after too....like doctors you mentioned or even those cool singers making people happy and motivating people, thats more smarts and practice than anything else....Strongest? that's more rock paper scissors at times...but alot of that comes down more to the person than the quirk really, outside specific times it could be more useful...." shrugging again she scans the room "People were changing the world for centurys before quirks came along, it really seems silly to think just one person can do it given how big the world is....or there is some magic shortcut to fixing everything. It sounds nice but saying we need it to achieve our goals is same as saying we're not good enough without it, and I dont think deminishing peoples efforts like that is a good thing"

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 PlusUltra PlusUltra
Mako couldn't do anything once Xander seemed to get hit with realization, she merely gave him an even look as he seemed to devolve right in front of her. He turned on her and Clem, desperate for reassurance. It wasn't something she could do for him. She felt his hands on her, pulling her up, manic pleas begging for her to change the truth. Her eyes tightened, seeing someone as headstrong and willful as Xander just fall apart like this was not helping her deal with it any better.

"Xan..." she said, her attempt at reassurance dying once he released her. He shouted out what Mako was feeling, that there was no way for someone like Mrs. Great to team up with the same people who attacked the Academy. But she knew she couldn't back that hope up... neither of them had the perspective to do so. Xander didn't seem to get that, instead his emotions seemed to boil over into outright rage. Mako's eyes widened, this was far worst than having Ferryn try something. Xander was up there with Clementine as the class poster children for raw power, and as good as Aden was, Mako wasn't sure he'd be able to hold him down as effectively.

And Mrs. Great wasn't helping either, her explanation of wanting to give everyone a chance might've made sense to Mako, but to one of those people's victims? Mako shook her head and kneeled down next to Xander before wrapping one of her arms around him as he screamed "I know man... It hurts." she whispered into his ear while tightening her grip on him "But we need you to keep it together, we need all of us to keep it together. You were one of her greatest fans, right? Then you probably know as well as I do what'll happen if you lose it right here."

Voice rising, Mako's other hand came to rest on his other shoulder "I know you, Xan, and I know you care about others. So think about us before you try anything, because we'll both agree that not a single one of us need to see you getting ya'self killed, you follow me?"

Before Mako could continue trying to reel him back from whatever rage-induced madness he was slipping towards, Mrs. Great just kept on talking. And suddenly, this horrifyingly tense situation seemed to grow almost twice as confusing... at least for Mako. She started hitting them with a whole lot of information real quick. Mako might've been grateful for the onslaught of relevant knowledge, but the knowledge they were getting seemed to come straight out of left field. She needed one of them to keep the New League of Villains on the correct path? She was originally Quirkless? Someone had just given her all the power that made her number one? Just like that?!?

Mako kept her stance tight, looping both her arms under Xander's and pulling him back to his feet whilst trying to stew on all the bombshells that had been dropped on them "Come on, man. It's not manly to be on the ground like that."

Holding him up at first, Mako listened as Jacki immediately went about continuing her tirade, and then Clem just started openly questioning the necessity of it. Mako couldn't help but sigh, as they both had points.

"Geez guys, you're too honest." She murmured before looking to Jacki "You couldn't pretend to see eye to eye with her? Not for ten minutes? You didn't have to offer yourself up to take the fall for us, Jacki, we would've known... I would've known."

Turning her gaze back to Mrs. Great, Mako shook her head "Yeah, you're right. My Quirk has possibly been the single worst thing that I've ever had in my entire life. It took away so many possibilities for me, so many possible relationships. Friends, family, love... I've had to put a stop to most of that, had to focus on handling it. I went to Free State because I know that the only thing I could do with a Quirk like mine is force it to help someone... anyone."

Reaching up with her free hand, Mako pulled down her cap, "I'm not stupid, my Quirk could be absolutely devastating if I were to ever lose control of it. And that's probably the greatest reason I'm on the fence with something like this. Because if you're telling the truth, and you're really planning on giving one of us the strength that made you... you. Well, if I were to lose control with both that and my Quirk then I don't think anybody would be able to stop me."

Lowering her hand to her chin, Mako rubbed at it through her mask "Then again, maybe the power of something like this would help me finally stifle my Quirk, control it. Being able to master my quirk and gain your power all at once, I... I'm scared of believing in something like that. I spend a lot of my time hoping for the better while preparing for the worst, but if something seems too good to be true then it usually is. I could just jump straight into using my Quirk to save countless lives, to make up for everything it made me do in the past."

Her hand went up to her eyes and wiped at them a bit, drying the slowly forming tears before they had a chance to fall "Which is why it's not fair. Dangling my dream in front of me like this, when there's so much at stake. I trusted Mrs. Great... not you, Ms. Goodwin. But... you were her once so..."

Shaking her head, Mako merely pulled herself closer to Xander before letting her gaze fall to the ground "I'm... just gonna go with whatever. Pick me... don't pick me... I'll manage, just like I always have."

Last edited:
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra

Xander Malker (2).png

Xander felt like he was in a dark room, alone, with his childhood hero in front of him. truly giving meaning to the phrase: 'Don't Meet your heroes' this was one of the hardest things he'd come across so far, it was like having a teacher you always thought liked you boot you from the class and say they didn't care. but suddenly, a light in the darkness- Mako, lend a calming and warm arm- snapping him back to his senses a bit, looking to her with eyes lit with rage and fire, fists clenched ready to swing, but when he saw her eyes- he stopped and stared for a moment.

as she spoke reassuring words to him and hugged him tighter Xander noticed the tired look in her for the first time: the markings under her eyes, the slight dimness in the way she looked around- She'd been through a lot more than he had... hadn't she...

"R-right... You're right... no use in startin' a fight I ain't winnin'" He stood up with her pulling him- Chuckling at her comment about manliness. after listening to Clem and Jacki say their peace, Xander turned to mako to listen to what she said, trying his best to hang on every word and understand it as best he could, slowly but surely coming back from his rage.

Listening to Mako's words made him a bit sad, but also made him thankful for what he had, sure there was trouble along the way, but he'd always have people to fall back on- It didn't seem like Mako really had a choice in that. He pulled her tight to himself with a massive arm, placing the hand on Mako's shoulder before looking up to Mrs. Great- no, Before looking to Ms. Goodwin. Who was no one more than an old woman in a bed to him now.

"Ya' Know Goodwin, Maybe yer' right... Maybe I got it on easy street cuz' I won some sorta' genetic lottery- er whatever. and I also agree that some folks ain't treated as well as other... Heh- I know first hand in fact- My mah and pop weren't the most pleasant to look at, Kahah!" Taking a second to pat on Mako's shoulder and look down at her he smiled and looked back to Ms. Goodwin.

"To be honest with you... I think things are setting themselves straight- sure it ain't the fastest thing ever. but didja' really think forcing some 'New world order' on everyone would change how they REALLY feel towards each other? Heh... I don't..." He gave a large shrug and shook his head

"too be honest, Ms. Goodwin- I ain't the smartest person in this hero school- Heck I'm probably not very smart compared to most people- but I do understand emotions, goals, Dreams. My dream is a simple one... I wanna help people out who can't help em selves, And I think Mako wants the same thing in a way If I ain't wrong- She just Can't get it as easy as I might be able to. and ya' know what- That's okey."

He slouched down to be closer to Mako's hight and patter her shoulder softly, hoping to return the favor of comfort she'd offered him earlier.

"Everybody's gonna have different struggles an' stuff no matter where or who they are. 'Different stroke fer' different folks' Ya' know? Only thing that stays the same is we all can ask for help to get to those goals n dreams, Working together makes everything easier- Sure some people don't like being around others, and that's sad yeah... but look at me 'n' Mako here- When I first met her, Well, to be honest, she was really scary- and I tried to keep my distance, but now that we've been around each other- I know she's great! real carin' and nice!"

Shaking his head again he stood back up, still trying to keep close to mako to stabilize himself. chuckling softly

"Maybe I don't know what I'm sayin' er' talkin about- Just some food fer' thought I guess. just thick about what's really going on in people head's- There might be more to them than whatcha think- would'nt that be sumthin'?!"

Fist’s collided. Christopher ignored the pain from his now burning hand. North and Christopher ripped off and threw away their own ties off in perfect synchronization as they began pummelling each other with barrages of blows as hard as they could.

---------------------------------------------------25 years ago---------------------------------------------------​

“You two are the police force’s pride and joy. I would like to present you these medals for your heroism during the hostage situation.” the chief of police spoke to the two delinquent looking cops across from his desk, sliding the medals across the table. A young Christopher Sky rocked back in his chair and exhaled a puff of smoke from his cigarette. “Ain’t no trouble Boss. Just doing our job. Ain’t that right Bram?

A young North sitting as far back in the room as possible in a hunched position nervously nodded.

After leaving the office, the two got on motorcycles. “Same as usual Bram?” Christopher asked mischievously. North nodded almost imperceptibly. They threw their meddles into the air, and Bram incinerated them with two blasts of flame. The two started laughing and rode into the night.

Sofia

I’ve got no reason to trick you, Jacki. I have all of you under my control. If I wanted to, I could easily force one of you to take the quirk. But I want this to be a mutual decision. Each of you to answer one at a time. What would you do if you became the number 1 hero? How would you change the world? A big question to ask of students I know, but I'm expecting big things from my successor.

Clementine Citrine

p2GlPe0.png

Clementine thinks for a moment but then just speaks simply "Id do my best to make it so people can keep smiling, though having others rise up would be good too...being only one at the top of something seems like it would be pretty lonely, plus more people to make things better is better than just one" pausing for another moment "Never did understand that symbol of peace stuff though, always seemed better to give people what they need to save and help themselves so they could also do the same for others...so its not all relying on a single person, symbol of hope sounded a lot better to me but for some reason nobody ever tried going for that, but regardless of number 1 or number 1000 would do the same....like I said before the ranking stuff never really seemed that important"

Turning to the others with the same warm smile "After all we already all have the power to change the world, Everyone gets that when they are born... the only difference is choosing how to do it"

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Xander Malker (2).png

Xander raised an eyebrow and adjusted his footing next to Mako, taking a second to think- a rare case when it came to Xander making decisions

"If I became the number one hero, eh? Hrmm... well, I'd probably just help people with lil things- ya know? I ain't never been good at doin stuff that'll help ery'body..."

He frowned slightly rubbing his neck before he went on

"More fightin' for the lil guy kinda deal, So probably do what I did in middle school... help people who are in trouble- Back then It didn't matter whether I liked em' or not, I helped em'

Xander closed his eye's and nodded softly, he smiled meekly.

"So... so Yeah- I'd probably just go around helping the little guy, somebody has tah' stick up for the people like me n' Mako here, right?"

He looked down to his side at Mako and Raised an eyebrow, squatting down again

"How bout' you Mako, What'd you do if Ya' were the big number 1?"

Bushido.png

Bushido continued his assault against the wall- hoping to breakthrough, His Blade had already made several gashes against whatever thick and strong material the wall was made up of.

"Keep me Covered Miss Flet- Picturesque. We'll get your daughter soon enough!"

sparks flew and his sword clanged against the wall as lighting struck enemies that got too close.

Darius Phillips.png Darius is mute so he didn't respond

Mako went silent for some time, eyes lifting only meet Xander's while he spoke. Other than that she stayed silent as she threw guesses as to how this would play out. She would follow through with her statement, worrying too much about this right now didn't seem conducive to a resolution. But with so many of her classmates's lives on the line, she found her usual methods failing her. She might've been ready to live with the consequences of just going with the flow, but surely they weren't.... not with so much at risk. But even then, she didn't have much to offer. Though her jaws seemed to pulse, it was more out of fear than the usual anticipation. Even the hunger seemed to mix with her feeling of helplessness, but her brief reprieve seemed paltry compared to the scenario they were in.

And then Mrs. Great continued questioning, now asking what they would do with such power... how they'd act as the true number one. Clementine still questioned the necessity of it, and Xander seemed to have recovered enough to talk about helping the weak. Despite knowing better, hearing them made Mako's mind wander. It wandered to better possibilities, lives she could've lived, people that could've been saved. Soon she couldn't hold back her hopes even if she tried, and she finally pulled away from Xander to stare at one of the old hospital's walls. She heard him mention her name, but she still took far longer to answer. Instead, her hands went to her hood and slid it back before pulling off her cap and looking down at it.

"What would I do?" she repeated the question slowly as her grip tightened on the cap, "Seriously?"

Soon she stuffed the cap into her coat pocket and turned back with wide eyes, "What wouldn't I do?"

Holding her hands in front of her, Mako found herself back in a torn up suburb, drool leaking liberally as people called out names she couldn't remember, "I accepted what I was because I figured life would always have its darkness."

She looked up from her hands just as large figures shined lights on her, "With so many quirks, of course there'd be those whose lives were ruined by them... I just so happened to be one of the unlucky ones."

Those lights were farther now, calling out what might've been her name once as the forest swallowed her whole "There would always and will always be such stories out there, and Heroes are supposed to remind everyone that there's more to Quirks than just the tragedies they could cause."

The streets were much friendlier than the forest, even if the people weren't, "I refused to let my Quirk turn me into one of those tragedies, being a hero would allow me to keep others from becoming them as well."

She couldn't see many hero stories on the TV in the basement, but what she did have was enough, "If I could believe this was going to happen, that I could acquire such power I'd....I'd-!"

She shook her head, images of smiling faces disappearing as she found herself back in the old hospital once more, staring at Mrs. Great before turning her attention back to her classmates "I don't know if I could do anything else... I'd want to be everywhere at every time, fighting every injustice and every crime."

"I'd risk everything... day in and out. Knowing I wouldn't have to fight myself, knowing I wouldn't have to hold it back..."
Mako folded her arms around herself and gave a small sigh "I'd do whatever it took to inspire everyone, just... give them all a hero worth believing in."

She stayed like that for a moment before slipping her hands into her coat pockets and looking up to the ceiling "I don't know... something like that would be nice, I guess."

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm-- (Weather emitter)

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn had been standing quietly next to Darius, staring at the ground for awhile. She was shaking, but made no sound. Mrs. Great asked the question of what the kids would do as the number 1 hero, if they were gifted the power. Ferryn decided not to answer, knowing that it would be a stuttering mess. She also didn't want to have a civil conversation with this villain. This betrayer.

Apart from that, the girl was actually satisfied with the quirk she was born with. It was a versatile quirk that had the potential to be very powerful. Thinking of her quirk alone, Ferryn wondered if she could make the top 10. Adding in the rest of her, though, she wasn't sure. Physically, she was small, with thin bones. Not very sturdy. And emotionally, Ferryn knew she'd never be brave enough to be in the top 10. She lacked rationale and mental speed in emotionally charged situations, and besides that, her quirk required stern concentration. Ferryn didn't want a new quirk, she wanted a new mind. A new resolve. A will and determination to rise above that was a central part of heroism. And so she said nothing. But personally, deep inside her, she believed the quirk (if Mrs. Great wasn't lying) should go to Mako. Mako deserved it, and perhaps Mako knew better than all of them how to change society. She would've said so out loud, but naturally, she was too frazzled to force anything out of her.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Leader's house

Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Last edited:
Jacki smiled internally as the others said their piece on what they would do if they were number 1 before walking to Mako and patting her on the shoulder as she would to anyone else "Don't worry Mako, we know that you aren't a tragedy waiting to happen" Jacki said in a reassuring tone before turning back to Sophie "Ha, at the risk of sounding like my Quirk but to hell with it," Jacki said her rage seemingly gone "Honestly, what I want was all summed by Clem, Xander and even what Mako said is. It's what I would and sure to you and anyone else who hears it sounds like a massive cop out but hey that's my truth. Now are my aspirations lofty, unrealistic and an amalgamation of the three previous answers? Yes, I wholly agree with you there" Jacki continued explaining "Do I have the experiences of Xander or Mako? No I don't, how could I? My mums a hero and an actress. That doesn't make me feel any less empathy. But then again what do I know?" Jacki said "So Ms Sophia and I'm only calling you that to remain civil, whose your pick? With the knowledge that one isn't going to lead the NVL even if get the power and that the others are likely to follow suit in that? Decisions, decisions, am I right?" Jacki continued

Interactions: Mako ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Sophie ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Shay stood tall behind Bushido, eyes narrowed in focus as he stared down the near endless stream of enemies that headed their way. Running forward, he grabbed a man by the back of his head and slammed it against the wall next to him, rendering him unconscious. Another sneaked up behind him with an axe raised high, ready to strike, only to be quickly elbowed in the sternum. The man gasped, and Shay finished him off by bashing his face into his knee, knocking him out.

One of the thugs tried to open fire on the others with what looked to be an assault riffle. Shay was behind him in an instant, a kick to the back of the leg bringing him to one knee. He wrapped his arm around the man's head and used his other arm to point the gun at the ceiling, the bullets not striking anyone. Eventually lack of oxygen caused the man to pass out, and he released him from the headlockc before he could die of asphyxiation.

Shay grimaced as more people replaced the ones that fell, but continued to fight. His halberd was brought out some time during the battle and he struck down with controlled blows, incapacitating but never killing—not that he would lose sleep over it. It was only a matter of time until Bushido broke through the wall. Just a little bit longer.

@Rescueteambois

Wally had no idea what was going on, everything was in a complete panic. Apparently, heroes were attacking. He had to try and find North; he’d know what to do. Wally ran through the halls and tripped over the body of the Andrei from earlier with lots of piercings. He screamed when he realized that his neck was broken. He flash-backed to when Kyta killed the other Andrei. Heroes were scary. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his Red Sugar dispenser and swallowed a pill. He took a gun from the corpse’s belt and ran off down the hall.

So, you’re the leader of this group Bram? What the hell do you think this would accomplish?” Christopher spoke, almost completely on fire at this point.

This organization is simply meant to make the world realize it’s unfairness. And I am not the leader.

Christopher landed an excellent blow, knocking North back and off-balance. “Where did we go wrong, Bram? Why did you have to sink to villainy?... Why did we stop being friends?

Easy for you to say. Why did you leave the police to become a hero? You were a light in the darkness... I had such admiration towards you. Do you know what it was like? Respected in public but hated in private?!” North shouted, regaining his balance and breathing a blast of fire which engulfed Christopher.

It was then that Wally found them. He was relieved to have found North until he saw who North was fighting. Anger overflowed within him. Here Christopher was to ruin his life again. He raised the gun.

Sofia

I guess the time has come to choose. Mako. You know better than anyone the world is unfair but chose to become a hero rather than let your quirk consume you. I believe you have the potential to fix this world. Please come closer to me.” She spoke as she plucked out a long blonde hair. "Eat this."

Mako stayed still, eyes locked on the ceiling until Jacki approached and patted her on the shoulder. Once again, Mako shook her head at Jacki's statement before giving a small chuckle to herself. Why..? Why couldn't she just lie to gain her favor? Mako wasn't the type to go out of her way to falsify information, but even she could see the uses of it. Jacki's grand proclamations of turning the offered quirk against the NLV ideology was commendable, but seemed like the quickest way to take herself out of the running. Even if she was convinced that it was a trap and was determined to take the fall for them, Mako still thought lying about wanting it would've been more effective.

But Mako already knew the answer to her own question: That just wasn't how Jacki rolled. And the fact that she could maintain that even in a situation as dire as this seemed... respectable.

Ms. Goodwin then mentioned that she had chosen, and Mako's eyes narrowed as her name came up. Unfair world, fighting fate, potential to change the world. Everything Sophia said still had that grandiose air to it, just like how she was way back when. The context was different to the nth degree, but the fact that her wordings still had the same tone as before actually... irked Mako. Despite this, she approached.

"Yeah yeah, guess I'm biting the bullet here." Mako commented as she came to a stop beside Sophia, unaware of just how accurate her words were.

That became excessively noticeable once she found a hair being dangled in front of her.

"Eat this."

Mako stared at Sophia for a hard ten seconds before slowly reaching out and grabbing the single strand of hair. Holding it before her, Mako's eyes twitched as she found no trace of deception in Ms. Goodwin's tone.

"You're... you're serious?" Mako asked more to herself than anything, but still found no signs of this beings some elaborate prank. Honestly, she wished it was all some kind of elaborate prank. That this was all just some extreme stunt pulled by the Hero elite just to mess with the next generation. She would've preferred some kind of outrageously brutal hazing scenario to this, even if it culminated in her getting tricked into noshing on some old lady's hair.

Instead, the fingers which held the hair trembled a bit before she groaned, "I swear, if this really is a trap... It's gonna be the lamest death ever."

She pulled the hair back towards one of her jaws, only to find them shrinking away from it. Mako blinked before looking back, genuinely perplexed that her quirk seemed unwilling to eat something. Yet the more she pressed it towards them, the more they seemed to retreat. Even if it was a trap, the hunger had never been hesitant to try eating dangerous items again. It was part of the reason she'd found out she was capable of eating things like tar or battery acid.

Yet here it was, cowering before the presence of some chick's hair. That all but confirmed to Mako that, whatever it was, this hair definitely did something.

Reaching up to her mask, Mako pulled it down before looking over her classmates. Meeting each of their gazes, she swallowed the slowly forming saliva in her mouth and wrapped the hair around her index finger, "Okay guys... here I go so... just," shaking her head, Mako raised the hair-wrapped finger to her lips "put something cool on my grave if this, like, kills me or whatever."

And then she opened wide and stuffed her finger in to the knuckle, slurping the hair off rather noisily before pulling it out and wiping her now saliva covered hand on her coat to dry it off. She waited for it to kick in... waited for her vision to start going blurry or her legs to feel weak or something. Nothing... Nothing except-

"Hm...nice conditioner," she idly commented before bringing a fist to her lips and coughing into it. Turning back on Ms. Goodwin, Mako raised an eyebrow "So I just got pranked on... right?"

She waited again for a moment before pulling her mask back over her mouth just as drool began leaking again, "Because I'll tell you what," she coughed again before looking around herself "I'm not feeling all that-"

Her words faltered, she caught sight of one of her jaws in the edge of her vision. Shaking her head a bit, she stretched the appendage in front of her face and gave it a critical look. For just a split second, it almost looked as if there was something besides teeth jutting from the limb... it almost looked like an eye. But finding no trace of it anywhere, Mako merely gave another cough before finishing.

"-different..."

Last edited:
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi

Xander 2nd.png

Xander winced at the thought of eating hair, it sounded really gross and despite not getting this 'power up' he was kind if glad he didnt have to eat an old lady's hair. After Mako ate it Xander raised an eyebrow and squinted expectantly.

"W-Well?! DI ya feel super jacked er what? Or was it some weirdo poison hair er somethin! If it was I'll clobber anyone who tries to finish you off- so don't worry!"

Xander divided his arms and stood in a grappling position waiting for the OK. But Mako didnt see like she was dying, which relieved him but also confused him a bit

"Yer okay... Right..? Oy, Goodwin! Whaddjay give er just now, aint some kinda mind control hair is it?!"

He ran up beside Mako and squatted down next to her, he couldn't really explain why but- her jaws seemed more... Tame than before.

"Woah..... How ya feelin, Mako?? Aint gonna die on me right?"

Despite not looking like it, Mako dying from eating the hair was still a very real option in Xander's mind

Clementine Citrine

p2GlPe0.png

"Its your choice in the end Mako, I was always told it was those that define a person for great or ill" Clementine watches on as the hair is passed along, keeping the smile though there a hint of disappointment within her eyes as Mako accepted the strand, she wanted to say something but in the end she really didn't feel it was her place. This was their decision for better or worse, while she saw it as an accepting defeat in exchange of a shortcut they likely saw the matter very differently...she just hoped when the truth hit, it didn't hit them too hard.

"Hmm i don't think she was lying, well she doesn't think she was at least...there was still a lot of things silly about what she said but thats really not that important in the end" leaning down to peer over Mako to try and make sure they are ok "I mean hair really doesn't taste that good regardless, though it at least doesn't clump up like fur, either way, I think things are about to get a lot more difficult from here out, I hope your going to be ok through it Mako....in either case it bought time at least, It really shouldn't be much longer now and there's going to be some people coming for us" a more genuine smile and chuckle, though clearly, it seemed she knew something more at the moment.

???

Y1ZfMJG.jpg

*Security Footage

-MEANWHILE ELSEWHERE IN THE LOCATION-

A tune was being sung as a stranger woman was slowly making her way through the building on a direct route towards the gathered children, haven forgone the heroes path and instead seemed to be guided by a lone beeping image on the device within her clawed hands, with another quick flicking of her fingers the next wall fell away. The sound of the environment, however, was being drowned out by the steady beating of music from the headphones, yet the myriad of scents was giving the locations of potential threats clearly....such as the individual who had attempted to jump out with a knife only to find it unable to break the bare skin, and being repaid the fur-clad backhand to knock them across the room to a crack in the wall.

Not stopping her pace there was a steady clicking from the off-hand as she starts to sway to whatever she was listening to after all this was an easy job... head to X and screw with everything that gets in her way and the money? oh that was just all the better. Stopping to look towards one of the cameras that seemed to dot the hallway she was in she simply pulled a face and carried on.

"I don't give a S***, I dont give a F***, I don't give a S***, I dont give a F***, Now if i gave a S***, I might just give a F***....." absently grabbing an approaching head and slamming it into the wall, all while maintaining a wide grin.

Interaction: basically everyone

Bushido.png

Finnaly, Bushido raised his blade to the sky, a bolt of lightening splitting down the sky into his blade as he swung it a final time across the wall, exploding it inward.

With the massive explosion of sound the ears of everyone in the room rang as the derbies and smoke cleared, Bushido stood, coursing with electricity as the light of the hall way shines around him.

"After all my years of training and working through the different hero training facilities abd climbing the ranks... I never would have thought you'd be behind such a terrible act, Ms Goodwin, you were one of the greats- and now look at you! Kid napping children to spread your own skewed point of view!"

He lifted the katana in his hand toward her as two rose from his sides and spun like saw blades, a look of fury washed across his face.

"Spare me the monologue, Vile fiend! I care little for the rantings of a mad women; long past her time! The only thing that matters at this time is how well you can survive my blades cutting you down!!!"

Hagane was losing control over his quirk, pieces of metal and other lose objects began floating in the air, as sparks and stacked shot off Bushido into near by metal, coursing around his armor and hair. Hagane was physically sickened by the thought of someone held to the standard of '#1 hero' doing something as low as kid napping students and killing teachers.

"Kids: make your escape behind me! Sèitheach and the others will secure your exit! Leave this witch to me!"

He raised the blade and took up and fighting stance, his electric field growing by the seconds, to the point everyone in the room could feel their skin tingle with static.

Wild Heart
Interaction:
Everyone

Badger.png

As one of the walls exploded inwards, the opposing wall also met a similar fate, thin-sliced lines being kicked inwards by a fur and leather-clad woman, her mouth in a somewhat wild grin baring fangs and seemingly just about to speak when the opposing Samurai started too, resulting her face quickly changing to something more resembling a pout than anything else along with annoyance. Casually kicking some rubble aside she strolls forward making a mouthing motion with her hand, miming as he continues to talk though the amount of static in the room was starting to give them a far more puffed up appearance from there fur then they were used to, with hairs sticking out at odd angles.

Lifting the device to her ear she speaks into it casually "Yeah found them, just to make sure...any extra for the one that took them too?" sliding an eye across to the bed "Fine fine, old hag looks like she's going to keel over at any moment anyway. Should have this wrapped up in.....lets say even 15 minutes?" strolling across into the middle of the group and gesturing along with a claw to the other wall, they did not seem to be taking the severity of the situation seriously at all given their body language "Well while....." glancing to the teacher for a moment before shrugging "Mr Lightning Bolt over there has his little monologue with the geriatric, Guess I can get to the babysitting part of the job, so get to it....." clicking their claws and pointing to wall they came from "That way's clear, well....clear of anything breathing....few slip hazards from the splash zones but other than that its fine, but hey that other way might have some more morons to mess with so its up to you really since im being nice....I mean only need one of you alive, but id rather you stick together, much easier that way" reaching her arms behind her head and casting a glance between each before keeping the bird faced guy in her line of sight too, she didn't come all this way just to have her paycheck bounce because a kid or someone else did something stupid, she had a reputation to uphold after all.

Wally’s sense of reality swirled, and he pulled the trigger. And accidentally shot North in the side. North shell had taken a lot of abuse in the last few days and had finally been starting to crack. The bullet tore through his exoskeleton into the soft flesh beneath. North barely showed any sign of noticing he had been shot, but for the first time in his life, he actually bled. North noticed Wally, who was shaking from the horrific realization of having shot the wrong person.

Christopher emerged from the flame, grabbed North, and using the skills he had developed as a pro-wrestler, grabbed North and suplexed him into the ground, breaking one of his horns, but North quickly got rose and tackled Christopher. “NOW WALTER!” he bellowed hatefully.

Wally shaking had stilled. He couldn’t lose this opportunity. Time slowed. Christopher turned just in time to see Wally, the kid whose life he ruined pull the trigger. The bullet entered his side, and he collapsed to the ground, North’s now corpse lying in front of him. He clasped the wound in his side and looked at Wally. Wally and Arron. Was their destiny to fight each other like him and North? Was this cycle of pointless hatred destined to endlessly repeat? Christopher closed his eyes as he slowly burned away. "Sorry... Aaron..."

Wally ran over to North trying to shake him awake but to no avail. Even through the red sugar, he could feel the mental break down. North was the closest thing he’d ever had to a father and he’d killed him trying to achieve vengeance. Wally screamed into the air, before dropping the gun and running away.

As it turned out, Sister and the other Andrei had set up an escape route using Harper and were in the process of moving as many villains out as they could. Wally escaped successfully but was in too much mental turmoil to talk about what had happened.

Sofia, Good Doctor

Students, I suggest you leave. You don’t want to get caught in the crossfire. Doctor. Could you hold them off for a few minutes? I don’t want to fight in a nursing gown if I don’t have too.” Sofia called out.

Hearing her request, a loud clicking noise came from the Good Doctor, and he started twitching violently as he made his move to the center of the room, blocking off the attackers from reaching Sofia. Stitches along his arms came lose as his arms split apart, tearing from two arms to four and before the onlooker’s eyes and seemed to stretch and elongate, taking up as much space as he could to restrict movement. "You... Shall... Not... PASS!!!" the Doctor bellowed, arms stretching towards the heroes (and vigilante). His hands gave off an ominous feeling, as though getting touched by them would be very, very bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back