• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Xander 2nd.png

The shock managed to keep Xander down long enough to hear Mako's request, he pulled his torso up as far as he could with the double restraints, bending the metal on the bed slightly, seemingly unfazed by the villains around him.

"Uhh.. Right- right a head count.. Teach said we outta be calm in villain bullshit like this.. Right? Uhhnm from what I can see, there's you., me, Ferryn, Jacki, and uhh.. Red guy.. Darius thats it!"

He said to his classmate across the room, he was lucky Mako was there with him, a voice of reason would come in handy to guide Xander off his current reckless streak.

"Other than that... Seems bout ten er twelve people ah' in this room. Whatcha see over where ya at, Pal? Seems like this rooms kinda biggish"

Xander kept scanning the room for his classmates, if anymore came to his sight he'd call them out to Mako.

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mention: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Darius Phillips.png

Darius's keen ears picked up the quiet sobs of Ferryn, he was snapped out of hos state and look around the room, her bed prison was acroas the room from his.

"That's one of the two found.. Where could Lux be? Hmm... For now I have to calm Ferryn down... Having another 'event' like the one at the food court in a place like this could prove disasterist."

He took a breath in and quietly began to whistle a small tune over to her, hopefully loud enough for her to hear but not pick up any uneanted attention it's not like saying something to her was much of an option, writing was out of the question as well considering his hands were bound, and his quirk was only really effective with an instrument, so all he could enhance the sound waves with was a small warm feeling to them.

Sending his musical callung card thr girls way he closed his eyes tightly and concentrated on keeping that tune steady and clear if he wavered ever to much the effect would dissipate completely and his scheme would most likely only work once if he was caught, but he'd take any lashing in place of someone else in need, especially in the case of someone so close to him.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra Probably George Probably George pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Mako nodded along slightly as Xander listed off the people he could spy, "Jacki...yeah, not many people I know who'd start spitting insults so quickly. And I think I can hear Ferryn too." Well, it would probably be more reasonable to say that she could hear Ferryn's woeful little cries, but details like that wouldn't help much at the moment. Those two she could guess at already, but the last "The Mute guy? Dang... If they got him and Ferryn, willing to bet they got Lux too."

Mako wasn't one to leave Xander alone on the reconnaissance front "When they nabbed me they brought Aaron and Kyta too. I've been kinda drifting in and out, my hunger doesn't really like sleeping much, but one of the first things I heard was something heavy getting settled at the far end. Either they've got some major medical cabinet set up over there or Clem's here too."

This was good and not good at the same time, so far the majority of the class was accounted for. But on the other hand, the majority of the class was accounted for. Not only that, after focusing in on the noises Ferryn and Jacki were making, she could tell they weren't exactly taking this scenario in the best of ways. Not that she could blame them, if Mako hadn't been resigned to the idea of something like this happening she probably would've been more tense. But heroes had to be able to handle themselves, even in the most stressful of situations, so Mako called out to them.

"Girls?" she said "It's me, Mako. I'm gonna need you both to do me a solid and take several breaths. Most of us are right here next to you somewhere, we need to take in as much of the surroundings as we can and get familiar with it. Primer and Arron were hurting petty badly when they took me."

Leaning up a bit, Mako glanced in the direction of Sister and the other villains with her "They won't just off us without any good reason, they need us for something. Whether for bait or just to show us to this boss of theirs, I don't know, maybe its both. But I don't know if they managed to completely fix them up, so we gotta be strong and go about this smartly. Hero smarts guys, we need to get the full picture before we can panic."

Mako wasn't one for speeches, and she was pretty much making things up on the fly. She believed in what she was saying, though, and at this point she could only hope that some of her classmates would believe her as well. They could absolutely not panic in this scenario. They hadn't really practiced much on hostage situations, but their teachers always let slip that panicking hostages made situations more volatile. And from what Mako could put together already...

...Things were volatile enough.

Clementine Citrine
Tags: @
All (Captured) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

p2GlPe0.png

The clash within the cafeteria went on for what seemed like an eternity to Clementine, the wounds had been healing but the burning sensation was still there as she gradually started to slow down and as a result, take more and more hits from the unending tide of aggressors. She would like to say she held out for as long as she could, causing such a scene that at least the other students in the hall had been safe, but at the final moment, she knew she dropped the ball. As the pro-heroes broke in she couldn't help but stare in awe and relief that they had finally arrived, and this exact moment of distraction...perhaps pushed on by desperation on the villains part was all that was needed to seal her fate.

Jabbing them with a high powered electric attack the current traveled through her system, conducted all the better by the copious amount of metal she had been consuming to augment her defends and she finally dropped to the ground, shaking the area around her. The moment it had happened and her vision was fading another then started to ferry them away as she felt herself falling again, some sort of teleportation quirk got them out of the school and into a new area completely alien to her.

Clementine wasn't really sure how long she had been out, or even how long she had been awake...her confinements keeping her hooked up to a constant stream of a fluorescent chemical cocktail in attempts to keep her docile and sedated, something made slightly more difficult due to the sheer rate her body was consuming and metabolizing it thanks to her quirk leading to enough for several elephants every few minutes. On the positive side, her body was capable of drawing nutrition from the substance to restore the energy lost in her previous fights. Tilting her head from side to side her mind was in a dream-like state if slightly loopy, only slightly aware of what was going on around her, or even her own words being slurred out.

Letting out a low giggle at the sound of a voice getting through to her she listlessly turns her head to the source slurring out responses "Breathing, Breathing, Silly always need to breathe, counting breaths, Yi, Er, San, SI, Wu....Wooooh. full pictures all around? cant you taste all the pretty colors?" another series of giggles continue to be let out as she lays there.

@Probably George @PlusUltra @Meraki @Xcelgamer @Killerclown @GrieveWriter @LostFairy @Captain Lycanroc @Kitsune2202 @Oberon97 @OrangyLemon

Andrei, Aden, Wally
Interaction:

The new Blue shook his head almost imperceptibly as if to tell Jacki not to go there, but was too late, because without warning Sister strolled up to the restrained Jacki and started repeatedly and brutally punching her face.

“Stop it!” cried one of the doctors.

Sister paused and wiped some blood off her fist. “Why? Can’t we just make that general studies student with the healing quirk fix her?

“That might kill him!”

We ain’t going to get much more use out of im anyway. Regardless, clean them up.” It became apparent that the seriously injured students and likely villains had been treated by some sort of recovery quirk. Sister caught the look of the doctor. "Fine. Fine. Patch er up, I'm gonna go check on the general students." Sister left the room. Wally surveyed the students. Truth be told he wanted to ask Mako what happened after he took the sugar, but thought better of it and followed after Sister.

It was about this point Aden woke up. Remembering that he had been badly burnt, he immediately asked aloud the most important question that came to his mind. “Am… Am I still handsome?

Christopher
Interaction:

Christopher’s arms crossed tighter. He was a straightforward man and excuses and explanations meant little to him. All that mattered at the moment was the safety of his son. "Searching every city would be better than doing nothing." he said chillingly. Christopher clearly wasn't taking this as well as Picturesque.

Jacki Fleitcher

Jacki smiled as the large woman came up to her and continued to do so as she was repeatedly punched in the face even though her face looked worse after each punch. As Sister and the doctors had an argument about fixing her up, Jacki just kept up her smiling and as Sister walked out of the room followed by some kid, Jacki spat out a tooth and some blood towards her "Well that was fun Ms. Babysitter, maybe next you'll trying knocking out all my teeth?" Jacki said her mouth turning into a toothy grin with a missing front tooth "If I'm going to be sticking around mind if-and she's gone" Jacki adjusted herself slightly and turned her head to face the doctor closest to her "So tell me doc, what's the damage to my beautiful smile. It's not permanent is it?" Jacki asked in faux horror before laughing too herself

As she laughed too herself she heard Mako and Xander take charge of the situation, followed by the loopy machinations of Clementine "Oh hi guys, so how's everyone doing this painful day. I've got bad news and some more bad news and a side of bad news" Jacki continued on "For starters it seems one of our bigger guns is currently out of commission, then it's that by the sounds of it a lot of us here and last but not least I'm pretty sure Mister Sister hates me for some reason, maybe she is just an angry gorilla woman" Jacki said inbetween her snickers before calling out to Clementine "How you holding up, boo? Sounds like your right out of it, so sit tight and us that aren't loopy will figure something out" Jacki rambled on her, hoping that her quips were calming the others down as they were calling her down

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Shay's lips twisted into a tired smile at the other's muttered words. It was obvious that the young hero himself was exhausted, exhausted in a way that couldn't be solved with sleep. No one had seen the nurse like this before, with dark circles forming under his eyes to show for his restlessness. Still, he managed to reach out a hand and interlock their fingers together—a silent show of support they both needed in the face of such a stressful scenario.

"If it takes cancelling our plans to find those kids, it will have been well worth it." The brunette gently squeezed his hand.

In situations such as these, the more people they had helping with the case, the better. At this point, every single city in the surrounding area was on high alert and on the lookout for even the slightest hint of the missing group's location. It was the best they could do in such little time, but even that was falling short. What they needed now was information, and how they'd proceed would fall into place from there.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm-- (Weather emitter)

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

A soft whistling filled Ferryn's ears, and her shaking lessened. Not much, but a little. Darius must be okay. Mako shortly thereafter told her to breathe, and she obeyed, not wanting to be a burden. Jacki did not, unfortunately, and she got punched in the face. Nevertheless, she kept talking, and Ferryn dearly wished she'd stop. Clementine joined the party of the awakened, but only partly. Nothing she said made sense, and it made Ferryn more insecure knowing that one of the most formidable faces in their class wasn't able to help them. And why hadn't she heard Lux, yet?

Ferryn twisted her hands and tried to touch to touch the bindings around her wrists. Feeling them, she began to electrocute them, hoping to turn them to ashes soon. She did it slowly, trying to reduce the amount of noise it made (it was only an occasional spark noise now). She craned her neck to look at the bindings, and was delighted to find them starting to turn brown. I will get out. Iwill get out, and I can help. She kept up the steady breathing. I have a versatile quirk, I can help.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: ???

Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour PlusUltra PlusUltra Probably George Probably George pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Mako spotted the villain lady making her way in the direction of Jacki's taunts. Sure enough, the sound of a fist connecting with flesh reached Mako, and yet the taunts refused to stop. Mako rolled her eyes, instead focusing on the other boy who woke up in the meantime, "Yeah, no worries pal. Ya know lots of people find battle-damage hot as hell." she pointed "The ladies are gonna be stampeding all over you when you get out."

The next thing of note was Clementine, even Mako could admit that she was one of the strongest students in their class based solely on quirk alone, so of course she had to be three times as hopped up on stuff as they were. She was speaking delirious ramblings that Mako found familiar to some of the drunks who had to be removed from the buffet, but that seemed to be the extent of it. No doubt that she also had like four students worth of industrial grade restraints on her, but Mako was just glad they hadn't felt the need to physically cripple her in order to keep her under control.

So that made Xander, Lux, Her, Jacki, Ferryn, Arron, Clem, Kyta and their fellow students Darius and Aden. Those were the apparent numbers held within this room that they new about at the moment. Sister had said she'd be going to check on the General Students, which means there were more here. If she left the room then that mean there was another room full of captives. So now Mako thought, thought about what they could be here for. If the attack was just to kill them then they would've done so during the battle, there'd be no point to transporting victims for slaughter unless they were setting up some kind of event for it. Somehow, Mako doubted that.

The next idea, and one that Mako was definitely leaning towards, was that this was all just bait for the Heroes and their supporters. This many students getting taken would definitely make the heroes more frenetic to recover them, might make it easier for the Villains to predict their actions. But if that was all it was for then why did the villain leader want to meet with them? Showing up and having a word with bait didn't seem... well, smart to Mako. Then again, she wasn't one to assume the intents of others, merely to guess at them. Maybe the leader was just curious, she couldn't fault them for that. Getting to meet a ton of enemies with most of them restrained definitely seemed like a method for sating curiosity.

"Don't speak too much, Clem." Mako finally said in her direction "You just focus on resting. Big girls need to rest in order to get all big and strong, ya know."

With that said, Mako leaned back against the bed and tried forming her jaws. Despite the numerous drugs still lingering in her system she was able to feel their pull with ease. Of course, sedatives couldn't stop the hunger. It just made it harder for her to control it. That idea briefly brought her back to the hallways with the fight against scarf dude and Mako briefly blushed out of shame, secretly glad that she and her classmates weren't too close to each other. She didn't form the jaws fully, just checked that she was able to. If she wound up chewing through the restraints too early then things would just end up worst for everyone, especially since they still had no idea how many villains were on standby.

"Okay guys, seems like most of us are here, more or less." Mako noted loudly "Now I know the situation could be better, but I'm kinda getting the idea that we should use this time to learn as much as we can, you dig?"

She leaned up again, trying to spot as many of them as she could from her position "Like, think about it guys." she nodded towards the guards "These people managed to assault free state, pretty successfully I might add. But doesn't that sorta make its important to know as much about them as possible? What if they target another hero school? Or manage to get even beefier?"

She leaned back down and sighed "As much as I'd like to say tearing our way out of here and bringing every hero in the continent over would be the preferable goal, I'm kinda inclined to say I'm pretty interested in what this leader's got to say if we do meet them. Maybe they'll at least tell us what the aim of this all was."

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra

Chronosis.png

As the group of students tried to survey the area, a man walked into the room, the faint shape of a clock in one of his eyes, he stood in the center of the room.

"Greetings, Children. As much as I lothe to say it, while Sister is away I'll be keeping watch of you, You may call me Chronosis... As for the child who doesn't seem to know when to stop speaking, you won't be calling me anything."

The clock in Chronosis' eye lit up and the second hand slowed down to a crawl, as all of Jacki's movements were slowed to the pace of a snail caught in tar.

"As for the rest of you, don't try anything! Or you'll suffer a fate far worse than having all your movements slowed to a halt!"

He hated children, but Prof. Violet had ordered him to keep watch while he attended to some business, and his word was law in Chronosis' eyes.

Wally, Andrei
Interaction:
As they walked to check on the general studies students, Wally asked Sister a question.

Why can’t we just transfer them with the door lady’s quirk?

She’s been deemed unreliable. She’d need to have already been to Leader’s location for that to work and being able to at any time take people to Leader is not something we trust her with. Some grunts are going to start moving them discreetly into trucks in about 30 minutes.

???
Interaction:
In a local police office, a phone rang. “Uh hi, I’m the pro villain Sculpt. I’d like to report the location of the New League of Villains. See, they abducted my little brother.

Last edited:
Christopher, Sculpt
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , Ineptitude Ineptitude , Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
An officer broke into the discussion. “Urgent report! A villain claims to be willing and able to give us the league’s current location!”
Without waiting for anyone else to respond, Christopher stood up, smashing his hand onto the desk. “PUT THEM ON THE LINE RIGHT NOW!” he bellowed. Some would later claim the strength of his voice shook the room.
Without much hesitation, someone hooked the line up to a speaker in the conference?
Ish… Ish this thing on?” came the voice from the other side. “Ahh, greaht. Hhello. I’m Sculpt. Nihce to meet chu.

Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude pbtenchi pbtenchi

Bushido.png

Bushido rose from his slumped position and raised an eyebrow listening to the voice on the phone, Sculpt...

"Good afternoon Mr... Uhm- Sculpt. Carry on if you would with the detail of the location for us all. It'd be very helpful to us."

He stood up with his hands keeping him up on the table as he leaned forward, Was this person truly going to give them the details of the villain's location? or was this some kind of joke, perhaps even a ploy from the enemy to waste time.

Whatever it may be, it didn't help anyone not hearing the person out. Resting a hand on Shay's shoulder he listened intently.

Sculpt
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , Ineptitude Ineptitude , Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Shorry. Iths a little hard ta talk righht now. I jusht gave myself a new tongue piercing while I was whaiting. I’ll text over thhe addresh now. They’ll be moving the students in a bit tho, so I'd apprehciate it if you moved quickhly.

Moments later, someone shouted to say that had received the address.

Andrei
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
The Andrei with multiple piercings walked back into the room from a conveniently placed toilet, zipping up his fly as he walked out. Noticing Ferryn’s attempted escape, the Andrei walked up slowly and just stared at Ferryn. His eyes were wide, deep, dark and seemed to stare far past Ferryn. The sort of eyes that said, “I’m going to murder you.” It wasn’t a threat; it was a statement.

It was after a long moment that Blue put his hand down hard on the other Andrei’s shoulder. He pulled out his headphones and turned to face Blue. They stared at each other for about a minute, before both walked away back to their post. This odd commotion did alert the doctors, who proceeded to apply rubber restraints to Ferryn.

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Xander 2nd.png

Xander grunted as he managed to pry off another shackle, only for it to be replaced by another stronger one accompanied by a another shock.

"Grhh! Well, what's the plan gang? Seems like we ain't got much options in this crap, an' if you think breakin the cuff'll work your wrong!"

He said tilting his head up to the others, a look of annoyance on his brow.

Chronosis.png

Chronosis sat disgruntled, keeping and eye on the blabber mouth and a side view of the large loud one. Switching his Chrono-shift between the two every once and while.

"ugh! I cant stand this, its the definition of tedium to work like this! Everyone minute and a half You try to break free!!"
He shouted at Xander, quickly turning to Jacki he shout once more

"And every three minutes you go on a tirade of how boring and inconvenient this is for you!!! Well guess what brats- it's even worse for me! Because I need to you you under my watch!"

He thrust his hands back and forth as he talked, turning over to an Andrei he groaned

"Will we be tranfiring them soon? I grow tired of this!!"

Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Bushido.png

After the location was given, Bushido had left the conference hall to mobilize a strike force. His armor floated from its stand and slowly equiped itself to him, the sound of electricity as he ranted to Shay

"I don't care if it's a fake location, I'm going to bust the doors down of whatever building that 'Sculpt' person gave us!"

He knew he was preaching to the choir but Bushido continued as his swords sheathed themselves on hos belt and back

"You'll have my back on this, Correct, Sèitheach? You're one of the only people in the hero business I can truly trust at a time like this."

Placing the helmet on his head he sighed, and turned to his partner

"I.... I'm sorry for not letting you speak... Sèitheach.. I'm sure you understand how I'm feeling right now, but-" he took one of his hands "I just need you to be with me on this... I feel guilty for letting my- OUR students be capture like that, I want to- I will make thing right: no matter the cost!"

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod
Hearing the spoken address, Shay felt a smidgen of hope bloom within his chest. It was small and fragile—this might as well be a ploy for all he knew, but he'd be nothing but a fool to let even a single opportunity pass him by. So when Hagane left the room to mobilize a rescue, the young nurse was just a step behind him.

Nodding along as his partner began to go on a tirade, the brunette slipped on his own costume—an outfit of leather, iron and fur that was reminiscent of much, much earlier times. Taking a break from his career to become a school nurse— albeit at a school for aspiring heroes—he didn't think that he'd have to put this on so soon, but he just had to be proven wrong.

"Don't worry," Shay smiled, placing another hand atop of his partner's and giving it a gentle squeeze. "I'll be sure to be right by your side every step of the way. I promise."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn stared into the eyes of the villain that approached her, her eyes wide. She didn't dare look away, she didn't dare move. She tried even to stop her trembling, as if she would be killed if he saw it. Luckily, someone came and led him away, replacing her bindings with rubber instead. Rubber? Why rubber? It seemed like a dumb move, because now she could do her work more stealthily. Maybe they didn't know her quirk? Using the heat of her self-generated sun, she held tight onto the rubber, determined to melt it. It was awfully thick though. It would take a long time to break through.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Unknown

Mentions: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Mako hummed a little ditty to herself as time went on, the sounds of her classmates trying to escape in their own ways reaching her. She'd barely moved anything besides her neck since she woke up, taking the time to look up and try and get glimpses of what was happening. So far there already seemed to be several attempts, each one eliciting some kind of agitated response from their captors. Mako wasn't about to think that getting through the restraints would be the hardest part of their escape, especially for her. As much as she appreciated their heroic resistance, Mako couldn't exactly muster the same bravado without some info.

So when Xander asked what the plan was, Mako spoke up with "Honestly, Xandy boy? I don't really have a plan." she admitted with a tight shrug "There's too many unknowns here for me to confidently state that we can cut or blast out of here. So I'm just gonna have faith that the heroes will get here before these guys move us, kill us, whatever they're planning. Even if I did cut through these things and manage to get up, I really don't feel like having a taste of whatever time jazz that guy's givin' you and Jacki."

She was distracted for a moment by one off the clone guards making his way over to Ferryn for some reason, but after a few moments Mako's attention instead turned elsewhere.

"By the way...Hey... uhhh, Chronosis? Sorry about my pals, I heard hostage situations are pretty tense for everyone so I think this is all just part of the process." she said in Chronosis's direction "But what kinda wages are you getting? When sudden shift changes happen where I work the wages are adjusted appropriately. I don't really know how it works with villain organizations but maybe you can make a notice for someone to compensate you more for this?"

Thirty minutes, he'd said. Depending on how far they were from the trucks that gave them about less than an hour before they'd be shipped off. The heroes had until then before their job gets a lot harder. If this wasn't their main place then it had to be nondescript or outside the city limits. The location of their leader was bound to be more so. If they weren't recovered before then there was a good chance they'd be captives even longer than expected.

30 minutes later, and the students were loaded into vans, and began their journey. Then the Heroes arrived. 15 minutes too late.

Interaction: Everyone

The students were hurriedly unloaded into what appeared to be some sort of garage. Inside was a tall person covered head to toe in thick clothes and wearing a plague doctor mask. “Release their restraints. It doesn’t matter now.

The underlings hastily complied.

Follow me. All of you.” The masked figure said, opening a door and passing through it. The underlings made sure none of the students attempted to slip away, guiding them after the masked figure.

The figure led on down a hallway. He seemed to have a supernatural sense for whenever a student attempted something out of line, stopping and looking at them, and making it clear the individual felt none of them had an option of escape. After walking for awhile the students would likely realize that this was an abandoned hospital. Eventually, the figure opened a final door, walked and fell to one knee in respect. “Leader. They have arrived.

Oh stop with all the weird ways of addressing me. Just call me Mrs Great, heck even Sofia will do”. The figure in the bed turned on a night lamp, revealing their identity. A thin elderly lady with faded blonde hair and a confident smile. Aaron, who had been silent due to raw exhaustion this whole time, opened his eyes wide in shock. This was Sofia Goodwin. Former number 1 Hero, Mrs Great.

Interaction: everyone

Xander 2nd.png

Xander smiled at the sight of Mrs. Great.
He chuckled and gave a confident smile

"Kahaha! These chumps are in fer it now! We got Mrs. Great on out side!!"

He spent a moment celebrating to himself until he raised an eyebrow.

"Say.. How come yer in a bed like we were before.. Ah no!! They ain't got ya here trapped too do they?!?"
Xander took up a fighting stance and grimaced

"Dont wsorry, Mrs. Great! We're heroes too!! We'll getcha outta ere! Right?"

He smirkes turning to his friends for approval.

Darius had simply let out a sharp sigh and closed his eyes lightly at the sight of the retired #1 hero

Bushido.png

Bushido Sheathed a blade as he walked away from two guarding villains, beaten within an inch of their lives, an angry look on his face as sparks shot off his armor and blades into the walls and floor.

"Continue questioning. I want the location their going to. I dont care how you get it. Understood?"

Do low ranking heroes nodded and dashed off, leaving Bushido to lean against a wall and slowly sink down to a squat. Sighing deeply and punching the wall, leaving a charred dent.

Clementine Citrine
Tags: @
All (Captured)

p2GlPe0.png

Pushed up from the bed though still stumbling the cocktails of black market drugs that had induced her placidity was slowly being consumed and worked through her system, the world around her starting to gain clarity through leaving them with a wide stupid grin and a flushed face. While able to walk and going along with the group she was however repeatedly being shoved back by continuous attempts to hug the new faces of minions between merry laughs, eventually seeking out one of her classmates instead to pick up in her arms and walk with like an oversized plush animal with several attempts (Open to who).

Looking on with confusion at the old lady "Oh? Whos grandmothers are those? Sorry for waking you up...." tilting her head with another sway "What big eyes you have Sohe....Sofa...Soso" her words slurring again for a moment as her vision adjusts again "Huh? Where did her sister go....I mean it is pretty dark so sorry for waking you up, hmm heroes? or yeah were heroes! Im a hero? Yeah that sounds right...." stopping and looking around Lucidity slowly returning "Wait...where are we again? How did we get here? Why did we come here? Who brought us here?..... When did we get here?" looking to the person in her arms "....Whats happening at the moment?"

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 PlusUltra PlusUltra
Of course, Mako was once more reminded of the futility of her hopes as time passed and the trucks arrived before wheeling them off. She could've scolded herself for expecting the heroes to swoop in and save them just because that was how the media portrayed it, could've moaned over the lack of security the dire situation subjected them all to. Instead, she focused on the potential answers coming their way. When their restraints were released, Mako was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that if not their boss, someone close enough to be one of the boss's direct underlings was about to come face to face with them. That was the only reason they'd suddenly be so lax, especially after all the care they'd taken to constrain them earlier.

As she looked over the odd hospital, Mako couldn't help succumbing to the anticipation. The attack on the Academy, their imprisonment, all these villains, the one behind all of them was supposedly right down this hall. Mako could feel her jaws wriggling as her heart beat started rising, but even then she tried giving reassuring nods to her comrades. It was during one of these reassuring nods that Mako found herself being lifted off of her feet and cradled in the arms of a somewhat addled Clementine. Initially surprised, Mako held back her jaws as Clem merrily stumbled along with the others, deciding merely to make the most for the unwarranted affection.

Dangling from the larger girl's arms, Mako settled as best as she could as they were finally brought before the one behind it all. And though her mask still covered her mouth, there was no mistaking the source of the stunned gasp she produced at the sight of none other than Mrs. Great.

"What..? But... But..." she said slowly, words failing her as Xander got the wrong idea and Clementine still wasn't cognizant enough to realize what was happening "You... No it... But..."

Mako shook her head a moment and bit down on her tongue as Xander turned to smirk at them. The only immediate response Mako could give him was the wide-eyed expression of abject confusion now etched into her features. Mako lowered her head, going limp in Clementine's arms as she tried to process. It was during this time that Clementine seemed to regain herself, immediately growing confused at everything as Mako slowly looked up to meet her eyes.

Under the barrage of Clem's questions, Mako lowered her head again before turning her attention back to the elderly woman smiling at them. After several seconds of silence she began speaking, "Mrs. Great... former #1 hero... orchestrated an attack on Free State.... and managed to kidnap all of us..." she recited more to herself than anything before lowering her head "She's with them Xander, not just with them, she's leading them, unless the Plague Doctor guy was calling her Leader as some kinda goof."

Once more, Mako slowly shook her head before leaning it back against Clementine and sighing "I knew it would have to be someone big, known or not, it would have to be someone big but.... Why?" Settling her gaze on Sofia again, Mako leaned forward "What was the goal here, Goodwin? I'm practically drowning under the weight of a thousand questions over here but the one ready to carve its way through my spleen is just Why?"

[div class=mainframe]

Ferryn Evans

All of this was just too much.

Let alone being kidnapped, the retired #1 pro hero was in charge of all this. Ferryn had already had too much emotional exhaustion for one day, maybe even for a whole year.

Ferryn was angry.

The girl could only hear her heartbeat in her ears and she opened and closed her fists several times, just looking at them, bleary-eyed and feeling somewhat delirious. She was breathing heavily, raggedly. Tears welled up in her eyes and cascaded down her face, but that wasn't the only part of her leaking. It was beginning to rain from her hands, spurting and spraying a little as she clenched her fists.

"WHY?!" She screamed, suddenly. Another sound hit the floor now, a sound like small rocks. Grape-sized hail fell from Ferryn's hands as she tried to wipe her eyes, to no avail. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" The girl failed to notice her stutter's absence. If she had, she might've calmed down a little. But no, she only became more worked up.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed, taking a shaky breath. "I HATE YOU!!" And with that, Ferryn put her hands together, creating a small funnel that probably wouldn't take well, considering the lack of moveable ground inside the house. But it would pick up papers, wastebaskets, and it was full of hail, which would not be fun to be hit with. In the next few moments, Ferryn would try to increase it's size and speed. She was inconsolable, reckless, and she wouldn't back down now.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Leader's house

Mentions:

Interacts: Everyone[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Students (Kyta is here too btw, just sort of got pulled along with the rest.)

Sofia swayed her head slightly to the side, dodging one of Ferryn’s hail balls easily.

INSOLENT CHILD!” the plague doctor screamed as scalpels extended from his fingers like claws, but right before he could 'neutralize' Ferryn, Aden tackled her to the ground. “I know how you feel! But right now, we can’t do anything reckless! Or else, all us will die!... Believe me, I know how you feel...” Aden said, clenching his fist tightly.

Sofia took a deep sigh. “Doctor, could you open the window please?

Certainly Mad- Mrs. Great.” Said the heavily dressed figure, going and pulling up the blinds, revealing a view of the city, and grey overcast sky. Sofia propped her head up with her hand as she stared at the view. “Depressing isn’t it? I spent my whole life building up this society. Now there is nothing I want more than to fix my mistakes and tear it all down.

Sofia looked back over to the students. “Why aren’t there any extreme mutants in your year? How many of you come from privileged backgrounds?... Turning heroism into a profession… ruined it. Every sin committed by a hero in this world rests squarely on my shoulders. Can any of you imagine that weight?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back