• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Spider Assassin: Portia
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

'Idiot, that bumbling idiot,' is the first thing that came to Portia's mind as she watched the short incursion inside the music room of Free State high school, or at least what she could make out with the dust Max created. Unlike some of the villains who went rampant when the invasion started, Portia immediately went to the room a big three was guaranteed to be in. North already found Aiden, so naturally she went for the next best match up, Darius the bard. The lady villain managed to climb up the school's wall to the room, but as soon as she was out the window that ignoramus Max waltzed in the room like he wasn't out numbered. Smartly, he covered the room in crystal dust, which gave Portia the opportunity to slip into the room and climb to the room unnoticed. After that it went downhill for poor Max. It was good enough to temporarily get one of the students though, so things were gonna be easier when it was time to strike. Minutes when by and Darius became equipped with his suit, but little did he know Portia was about to cause some trouble.
As soon as She identified the other two students, Ferryn who can control the weather, and Lux who can hypnotize others with her singing, Portia came up a little plan. Darius first which was a no brainer, then Lux because if she didn't care about effecting her friends with her song she would've sang it loud enough for even Portia to hear to get Max, then Ferryn because she was the weakest at the moment. It was about time the bounty hunter did her thing anyways, sometimes being a lone wolf was good, and this lone wolf was gonna get her meal.
Portia flung herself from the ceiling to a nearby wall and launched herself directly at Darius stabbing his right arm with a venom soaked hook before going down with him. No way she was gonna let these kids best her.

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

The door to the infirmary swung open, nothing but the slightest creak signaling the appearance of their latest contender. Shay made for an intimidating figure, maintaining a seemingly calm detachment from the situation as he kept a tight grip on his halberd. Hazel eyes swept across the hallway in a calculating manner, pausing on each one of his allies before landing on the flame engulfed form of the enemy.

"Now now, everyone, let's not get too rowdy, okay?" Shay's lips twisted into a smile, its sharpness rivaling that of his blade as he made his way out into the corridor in long strides.

The nurse reached a hand out towards the villain and clenched it into a fist—as though grasping at something—before violently jerking his arm back. Just like that, his balance would have failed him. Another wave of his hand and the pain of his students and his beloved would disappear into nothingness. It seemed it was his turn to enter the fray now.

pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

North, Aden

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc , Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Ineptitude Ineptitude

It was like punching a pillar of bone. A flaming pillar of bone. The flame spread to Jacki’s hand. “That’s a shame. The fire won’t go out. Water won’t extinguish it. It will slowly spread and consume you. I suggest you amputate.” North spoke without even turning to look at Jacki.

Suddenly North felt his balance disappear. He hadn’t expected Shay to have finished treating the patients yet. He caught himself from falling and sat down cross-legged.

North raised a hand, and aimed at Shay and Bushido who was still charging, and released the largest blast yet.

Aden made his mind quickly and took the full force of the blow, he stood strong as the fireball swallowed him. The blast passed, revealing Aden completely on fire.

That looks painful.

YOU… THINK… THIS HURTS?! NOWHERE NEAR AS MUCH AS MY PRIDE IF I DIDN’T!” Aden screamed in anger through the pain. He ran at North and gave him a barrage of punches. North braced himself and didn’t seem affected. Aden kept punching and punching. The ground around North cracked and cracked more, and North sunk down. The floor collapsed, seemingly burying North.

Aden fell down, still completely covered in flame. “Is it over yet!?

As if to answer his question, another burst came out of the ground. The fiercest yet. North’s head stuck out of the ground, mouth agape and smoking from breathing out the blast. North Stood up with aid from the rubble and dusted himself off. Notably, he was no longer on fire. He reached into a pocket on his person and pulled out some form of spray can. “This spray can put out the fire. If you surrender, I shall save these two students. I’ll even let you two live, since in truth I still have some lingering admiration for you, Bushido.” He pocketed the can again.

Last edited:
Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: North ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

Jacki stood up confidently as the pain disappeared "Thanks for that Aden, now I'm ready to fight properly" Jacki lied as she blinked her eyes now normal, her whole body seemed to gleam with confidence "As for you, Human Torch, given that your a villain I don't think that's actually a cure for us but after we beat you I guess it won't matter that much" Jacki said as she ran in to punch North in the same way although slower and in more deliberate places to hurt just as much "Besides we are training to be heroes, this pain is just going to be part for the course" Jacki continued as she came back before running back in to drop kick him in the head "If my body has to burn or break my body to help save people, THEN SO BE IT" Jacki yelled as she punched North as hard as she could straight into his jaw, the shockwaves from the punch breaking her arm in multiple places, although Shay's ability didn't let her feel that pain "So come on mate, all my injuries have been self sustained, you haven't laid a proper hit on me since we started this fight" Jacki said her fiery, broken arm clenched a back up ready to fight as much as necessary "My name is Jacki Fleitcher, my mother is the hero Picturesque and we are going to beat you and take that can of healing shit"

Last edited:
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm-- (Weather emitter)

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Things had been weird enough as is so far, so Ferryn was as hardly surprised as something whizzed past her head. What did shock her into reality though was the black-clothed terror that now lie on top of the fallen Darius, and the blood that was steadily seeping from him. Ferryn's throat went tight, and she found herself unable to scream. Which was probably for the better, as keeping unwanted attention off of her seemed like a good idea in this situation.

The lack of oxygen she had suffered earlier still made her groggy, and she put her arm out in front of her, trying to figure out what to blast from it. But her mind was slow. The only thing she really decided upon was that if she electrocuted the baddie, she'd get Darius too, and she didn't have amounts figured out so as not to kill. Next thing I do, I'm gonna ask Bushido about helping me with that. Shaking her head, she emitted a high-powered blast of hail at the ninja's back.

"Stop it."

Her voice was tired. She'd had enough of this. She'd had enough of today. Why was her voice so dejected? So hopeless. Her heartbeat throbbed in her head.

"L-leave him al-alone."

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Music room

Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Interacts: OrangyLemon OrangyLemon [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: OrangyLemon OrangyLemon

Darius Phillips.png

As the sudden jolt of pain shot through Darius's system, and he fell forward onto the ground, he couldn't. Make a sound other than a small grunt.

"What... Hit me..?"

He thought in his shock, not being able to move on the ground, he'd lie in wait for the opportunity to get up and attack, but right now he was pinned.

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Ineptitude Ineptitude Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Bushido.png

The villain had given him an ultimatum, 'The students die, or he kidnaps then'
A deal that had seemingly no benefit

But, as Shay came in like a guardian angel and took his pain away, Bushido kept in front of him and took the blast in the place of his better half, as his armor began to him quietly and a blade shot to his hands.

"The Shepard does not so easily send his flock to the jaws of the wolf, Villain!" he grunted

He pointed to katana toward him, as he spoke, preparing to attack.

"Even if that spray does indeed extinguish them, handing them over to you would be a foolish choice! Instead, I'll strike you down and take this 'Spray' myself!"

Bushido slowly readied his blade to counter attack the skull faced villain, prepared to slash him down at anytime.

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Xander 2nd.png

Xander was in a state of blind rage, as the girl spoke he could hardly make out what she said as his heart pounded in his ears and his blood boiled.

"Whatever ya' just said, aint gonna stop me from slammin' ya through the pavement! NOW QUIT MOVIN'!!"

The towering by continued his on slaught of attacks as the small girl kept dodging them and attacking him, this only increase Xander's anger.

He divided his arms to have three on each side, swinging the first and bat spartitcally, finnaly he grabbed a lunch table on swatted her with it, slamming with an unprecedented amount of force.

"Get some!!"

He shouted, a small stream of blood coming down his forehead, yet he stood unfazed by the poison lashes.

Last edited:
North, Aden
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc , Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Ineptitude Ineptitude

North blinked. And blinked again. It happened again. He knew that look in their eyes. They weren’t actually looking at him. They didn’t even see him as a person. Just as that identity labeled ‘villain’. These two were completely brainwashed with hero ideology. As long as society kept clapping them on the back, they would never question anything, they would never wonder or care why villains did what they did. Jacki, the kid was bad enough, but she was young and flexible, her world view could still be expanded. But Bushido, however. Bushido was the ultimate man child. How black and white was his worldview North wondered. Given time, Jacki would grow up to be just like him. Honestly, it scared him. It scared him a lot.

LISTEN TO YOURSELVES! THAT BOY IS DYING! HE’S ALREADY STOPPED BREATHING! YOU DON’T HAVE TIME TO FIGHT ME! AN ACTUAL GOOD PERSON WOULD PRIORITISE SAVING HIM! I WON’T HURT THE ABDUCTEES! I PROMISE!” he said, looking at the still body of Aden.

"LOOK AT ME! I’M NOT A MONSTER! I’M A PERSON DAMN IT! I’M JUST LIKE YOU! I’M HUMAN DAMN IT! MY HOBBY IS GOLF! MY DREAM IS TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A WIFE AND KIDS! I’M HUMAN DAMN IT! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!” he shouted desperately, trying to reach some level of empathy. North was having a mental break down. Ever since the day he was born, he'd been treated like a monster for his appearance and quirk. He'd tried so hard to be upstanding but had been forced down into being the villain they all thought he was. Kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

He grabbed Jacki’s hand, and sprayed it with the cannister, extinguishing the fire. “SEE! It works!” he quickly moved the canister away from Jacki and held on to it tightly. One false move and he'd destroy it before they could get their hands on it. “Now compromise with me or I’ll destroy it!

Wally, Andrei
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Probably George Probably George

Wally turned to look at Mako. Normally he’d just run away, but he was high on a cocktail of Red Sugar and first victory at the moment, and the Red Sugar was starting to really mess with his head.

He rushed Mako, his broken arms wriggling and flopping in the air behind him like some sort of freakish cartoon. The jaws hit, no doubt aiming to only cut non-lethally and scare him off, but right now Wally was addicted to pain, so he got up close to Mako and they nipped and tore at him viciously. His view of the world was rapidly devolving as the Red Sugar hit the final stage of digestion. “I eat you too!” he said with a wide grin before going to bite into Mako’s shoulder as hard as he could.

Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: North ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

Jacki stood there as her burning arm was pulled towards North who sprayed it and it made the fire disappear although Jacki immediately put her guard up "Of course your human, everyone here is human, my hobby is video games and my dream is to be an amazing hero." Jacki said calmly as she flexed her broken fingers "And I agree that we should be getting Aden out of here but your not someone we can trust so we can't easily get him out of here with you here." Jacki said as she started to feel the pain of her broken arm and her Quirk deactivating at the same time "So. Here's a new compromise. You get to leave without any students" Jacki started as she circled over to Shay "We also won't bug you or any of your colleagues in any way because you just gave us what we wanted" Jacki said holding up her broken arm and smiling "If I'm correct in that this spray is like any other sort of spray, it will have made contact with me skin and will stay there until water or something similar washes it away, correct" Jacki said as she walked into the infirmary before coming out with a swab "All we have to do is get a sample from my arm and through some science stuff we can then reproduce the effect of the spray and save him without having to hurt you any more" Jacki said with a smile as she let her broken arm went limp beside her "So what will it be? Because if you say no, I'm always willing to go another few rounds to get the can proper from you to save Aden" Jacki finished with her usual smile although her eyes were dead serious "So, what's it feel like to be outsmarted by a kid and before asked yes, I had a feeling you would have some sort of way of healing it, cause with that awesome Quirk you could easily hurt your own allies by accident. It's why I purposely burnt myself while making it look like I was just being a headstrong idiot. Otherwise how else would I get you to at least reveal you had it" Jacki chuckled lightly "Bitch I'm a baiter through and through, so let's just hope I can get my arm fixed up before Sunday as I've got a party to host with some new friends of mine and it would be totes embarrassing to turn up to your own party with a broken arm" Jacki said

The Spider Assassin: Portia
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

The onslaught of hail caught Portia by surprise, she wasn't ready for an attack that strong. Her suit was able to take some of the damage but it was too much for her to bare, so Portia analyzed the people around her again. The students all very much had area of effect quirks and were probably hesitant to fight from the chance of hurting each other which meant that as long as the villain kept someone around her, the kids would attack less. Portia jumped off of Darius and quickly picked him up, using him as a shield against the strong hail. That would definitely mess Ferryn up.
"If you want to keep your friends from getting anymore hurt, come with me peacefully," Portia said pleading for the second and final time. To not waste anymore seconds, if the young heroes didn't comply, she would simply make them. Short and sweet. Ferryn's courageousness was admirable if it actually mattered, too bad it didn't because either way Darius was going to get hurt.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

The hail hit Darius in the back, making a painful sounding THUMP THUMP THUMP. The villain ordered Ferryn to come with her peacefully.

Indecision was evident in Ferryn's eyes. She had only been a hero student for a week, she hadn't encountered subjects like 'keep fighting and let your friend get hurt or submit to the villain' yet. Lux hadn't fought this whole time. She looked dazed, the ill-effects of her quirk hitting her hard. She couldn't keep fighting. Darius was bleeding badly, and the villain was going to keep hurting him if Ferryn didn't submit.

The regret and sadness already evident in her eyes, Ferryn put her hands down.

"O-okay... b-but you'd b-better keep your p-promise... or... or I w-won't keep mine."

In her head she could see Stitcher and Bushido looking down on her disappointedly. Heroes didn't give in, right? Heroes fought to the end no matter what, right? But she didn't want Lux and Darius to get hurt anymore. They couldn't fight for themselves, so Ferryn couldn't make herself put them in danger. This was the only way, but she knew it was stupid to trust the word of a villain. There seemed to be no right decision.

She wondered if maybe one of the pro heroes would come and intervene, and then her actions would be in the right. But if no one did? Then Ferryn just let the villain carry her and her friends away. And who knows what they'd do to them once they had them alone.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Music room

Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Interacts: OrangyLemon OrangyLemon [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Lux Saber
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
wallpaper-2592313.jpg
Lux hadn't realized how close she was to the edge this whole time. Everything around her seemed to be happening in a blur, and when she tried to open her mouth to sing she was still too hoarse to carry the right tune. When the Villain finally offered them their ultimatum, she didn't want to accept. You should never trust a villain to keep their word, especially one that was already so immoral to attack a school full of kids. Not everyone here was training to be a hero, not everyone here could properly defend themselves. This was so vile.

She looked over at Ferryn apologetically. Turns out that dust had done more damage to her vocals then she thought, and even having this mic couldn't help that. She bit her lip as Ferryn agreed to the Villains demands. It broke Lux's heart, but what else could they do? Watch this person possibly torture him right in front of them and still do nothing? Well Ferryn could technically still fight, but Darius would still be the one to pay the price. Then it would still all be for nothing.

Showing her friend she was going to go along with her decision too, she placed the speaker and mic on the ground. She was too afraid of further damaging her throat to talk , so all she could do was glare back at the Villain holding him captive. Lux wasn't a vengeful person, but she definitely held quite a bit of contempt in her heart at the moment for this one.

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
80f.jpg
This boy was more of a juggernaut then a human at this point, so she rolled her eyes realizing now that all reason and logic was gone from him. If she were a more heartless person this would make her happy. It meant he wasn't thinking anymore just swinging on instincts and rage. Something a level headed person could capitalize on. Not that this wasn't exactly what her plan to do is now, but she wasn't happy about it. She felt sorry for the poor boy, despite her still finding him distasteful, and at this point very disgraceful. Being a simple minded boy still wasn't a sin that should be punished by death in her eyes. He was just young and naive in her eyes. Did her arrogance make her any better? Probably not, but she didn't have time to focus on that since she was being attacked with a fury.

Most of his attacks were easy enough to doge because he wasn't predicting where she was trying to go, just swinging where she was, and then wildly around after that. What she didn't expect was the table even though she should've. She didn't jump back far enough and it clipped her flinging her across the room into a pillar. "Ahugh!" She screamed out in pain. She glared, holding her ankle that she now hoped wasn't sprained. If she can't compete next week for her competition, she was going to be pissed.

"That's it, I tried to do this nicely." She growled lowly. "I didn't want to do this." She took out one of her last few grenades as she was talking and held it in her hand letting the gas pour out. She dashed at him then just before reaching his arm reach she baseball dove and wrapped herself around his leg sinking her poisonous claws into him. She knew she'd take a few hits before it kicked in which was going to hurt like hell. This poison, mixed with all the stings he's been taking should make him even more susceptible to her knockout gas, so it shouldn't have the lag time like it did the others Prof. violet had used his on earlier. Even if it did, there was no way he'd get more then a few steps away from her before it kicked in. He was doomed regardless, and her gas was enough to fill the rest of the room, so any stranglers should get enveloped too. She just hoped her teammates hadn't taken off their masks. Sure she could breathe it in but they couldn't. Her only fear right now was once he was knocked out and no longer running on so much adrenaline...she hoped the natural state of his body could handle all that poison. Sure Prof. Violet said she could kill him, but she didn't want to! She didn't want to be a murderer.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Probably George Probably George pbtenchi pbtenchi
What in the hell was this?

Mako watched scarf-guy flail about towards her with a mix of interest and downright confusion. Wasn't the whole weird toon shtick Jacki's? Was this some weird cousin of her's that Mako had run into? Were his bones supposed to be that way or was this quirk different? She wasn't really able to consider any of these trains of thought for long because his straightforward bull charge wasn't anticipated. Her Jaws were too close to direct away, she'd assumed he'd try some evasive maneuvering to get around her attack, not to dive right into it.

And so every one of her attacks hit, and they hit deep. Her jaws quite literally unable to do anything but soak in as much off scarf dude's blood and meat as they could, the intense explosion of flavor literally slamming into Mako with such unstoppable force that her knees bent as the ecstasy she'd been holding off during the entire assault burned brighter with renewed fervor. Her pupils dilated as her eyes moistened and saliva flowed freely through her mask, her struggle to maintain hold over her own senses nearly causing her to miss the words he muttered as he lunged for her. But with her vision blurred and her thoughts as muddled as they were, Mako was unable to even consider dodging his teeth.

Nor did she realize she was moaning until after they sank into her.

Mako wrapped her arms tightly around Scarf-guy as he sank his teeth into her with thorough strength, her body barely able to convince her she was in pain due to the sheer flavors rocking her to her core. Was she even still in a school? Did it even matter? What could possibly matter more than the sensual thrills riding through her at this moment here and now? That was impossible, and Mako knew it, her stomach knew it, and so did the crimson delight now gushing liberally from this beautiful thing right here?

Mako wanted more, and she knew how to get more. As soon as the thing stopped hugging her and rolled over she could get inside of it and roll around in the delicious petals it spills. Her stomach would like that, so Mako would like that. Her other arms just needed to slip into the flowerbed... into the flowerbed...into the bed... into the bled... into the bleed... into the blood... the blood... blood?

Awareness slapped Mako with enough force to drive her hunger back into its kennel, but along with it came all the pain one would usually experience with a set of jaws nearly reaching her shoulder bone. As if snapped from a single moment in time, Mako loosened her grip on Scarf-Dude and wheeled with him in her arms before using her jaws to pry him off of her. But she underestimated the Candyman's goods, for when Wally was dislodged a piece of her shoulder went with him, and Mako was barely able to bite her tongue before a scream could tear its way out of her. Despite it, she glared at Scarf Guy before rearing back with her jaws.

But before she could carve her way through the one that managed to break her finely honed concentration, someone else stepped into the fray. So focused was she on putting distance between her and the Scarf-Guy that she didn't notice a barrel leveling towards her until it fired.

With one shoulder screeching with pain, Mako was ill-prepared for the other one to be punctured, but that was apparently the deck she played that day. The bullet spun Mako back around before she could even get a good grasp on the shooter, but by the time her jaws moved to defend her a second bullet to the leg dropped her to one knee.

Stepping past Dinner, the shooter lowered the extremely out of place musket before tipping an ill-fitting cowboy hat up and spitting some tobacco to the ground, "Got 'em."

It was just then that a radio hooked to her utility belt started blaring, "YOU SHOT HER?!?"

"Kid was 'bout to get got, Merryman." the musketeer scoffing as she looked over the scene, downed bodies everywhere, some for good "Can't have no revolution without no bodies."

A loud sigh came from the radio, "This is already going to be an editing Nightmare, Slinger. At least tell me Wally's still functional."

Slinger took one look at Wally's broken form before shrugging "He movin'."

"That doesn't mean much, don't act like I can't see your feed."

Mako's eyes went from Slinger to Wally several times, her jaws stiff but still hanging around, trembling occasionally as she tried to clamp one hand over the gaping wound on her shoulder. Her eyes darted back to Kyta, with Slinger following her gaze.

"By the way, we suppose ta be takin' oldie prisoners? Cuz this one right here ain't goin' nowhere."

"Consider it a bonus, we'll have some of the boys over soon. I'm not about to lose this many goodies over a Sugar Rush."

Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Bushido.png

Bushido's face dropped when the skull face man shouted out his frantic monologue, showing that the spray did in fact work, pleading with them all so see him as another human.

Bushido looked to Shay and back to his burning students, and finally and the skull faced man, a look of saddness and understanding on his face.

"Aden... Jacki... Please stop before you cause anymore harm to yourselves.... I can't let you die like this..."

Hagane let his blade sink to his side as he went on one knee and placed a hand onto his face, thinking about his young self."

"Villa- Sir, put the flames out and don't endanger them anymore.... Please... Just know, once you leave, I'll put every single hour of my day into tracking you down and finding them."

Looking sadly to Jacki, Aden, and Shay, he let his katana fall to the ground as a show of non aggression.

What Hagane saw in North that he saw in himself was the need for acceptance from others, when Hagane's quirk first formed he didnt know how to turn it down, so everywhere he went it caused pain to those around him, thus he was ostracized from his home and sent to train in the mountains.

But now all that training seemed foolish, as now he was bent at the knee in front of a person who came for the exact reason of kidnapping children, Hagane hated it, but he knew they'd suffer alot worse of he didn't cease fighting.

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 OrangyLemon OrangyLemon

Darius Phillips.png

Darius's eyes darted from Lux to Ferryn, as all they could do was surrender, his blurred vision cause by his cracked glasses became only more difficult to see through, as he uncharacteristically began to tear up, he futilely tried to hold it back but wasnt doing a gold medal performance.

"Damnit... Damnit... This- This is all my fault, I should have known there would be more than just one... Damnit!! I'm sorry Ferryn, Lux.... I wasn't strong enough to protect you this time, now we're going to be captured... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...."

His thoughts trailed off as he went unconscious as the forms of Ferryn and Lux slowly blurred away and were sent into darkness.

Xander 2nd.png

Xander grunted in anger and pain as hia leg got mauled by the pink haired boy... Or was it girl.. No matter... He took a rushing jump toward him- her, slamming her through a table... But he didn't.... In fact his body would only walk forward slowly.

"C'mon... Not... Now! I cant let you.. Grah.... Kill anyone else... You... Monster'll have to... Grrr... Get through me!"

Xander's divided arms retracted back to the original arms, as he stomped forward. Finnaly he fell forward, his shoulder bashing off a large chunk of a pillar, but he caught himself on one leg before he fell

Gritting his teeth and clenching his fists he pushed himself up again and continued his slow walks toward her, his vision blurry and his mind fogged.

"I-I ain't... Goin.. Down.. That easy...
P-pal.. Ya gonna have.?? To hit me.. A lot more... If you wanna kill me... Kaha-"

He coughed up some blood before he could finish laughing, spitting it to the side he took a large choreographed swing down next to her, missing completely but shatting a table.

Pulling it back he looked down at her, smirking slightly, he let out a hoarse laugh

"Kahaha! Damn, sis... You're pretty fast, I'll give ya that much.. But it aint mean nothing.. When I get ya in... In my grasp.."

Xander stumbled slightly, balancing himself on the girls shoulder, looking her up and down again.

"Keh, you r-remind me of someone... Not sure who... But ya look cute in a gas mask.... Keheh.. Heh-"

Finnaly he fell sideways with a loud thump coming from his impact with the ground... He was unconscious

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod
Let it be said that Shay had never been the nicest person in the world. He was the kind of boy who'd rip into anyone who even looked at him wrong, who bared his teeth and snarled at kids and adults alike as they whispered behind his back. An up-and-coming villain, they'd say, with a quirk that could steal the world from you with a twitch of his finger—and unbeknownst to anyone the boy coated his heart with a layer of rust, iron oxide protecting the good metal underneath from further damage.

For the longest time he'd thought to himself, if they were going to label him a villain, then he'd become a villain the likes of which they'd never seen before. And perhaps that's how he would have turned out, had it not been for that faithful day, when he made the decision to extend a hand to a quirkless child with purple bruises littering his skin. For what was probably the first time in his life, his hand had been taken and he in turn had taken away his pain.

At the skull-faced man and his desperate words, at the black fire that ate away at his students' flesh, at the love of his life who sank down onto his knees, Shay felt as though the rust was being scraped right off. Objectively, he knew that this was the only way, the only way to prevent even more suffering from happening. Yet his heart screamed at him that this decision was wrongwrongwrong, that he couldn't let the kids be taken away when he could still do something about it, if he could just—

But there was nothing he could do, not with what was at stake.

So he tossed away his halberd, and with the taste of blood at the back of his mouth, twisted his lips into a sardonic smile. "If I find out that you've touched even a single hair on their heads, I won't be so nice."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Last edited:
North, Aden

I’d expect no less.

North nodded as if to say, ‘Good day gentleman’ and opened his mouth. From North’s mouth started pouring out a deep thick burning smoke. When it passed, Neither Aden nor Jacki remained.

Wally, Andrei

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Probably George Probably George

It tickles.’ Was all Wally thought as they carried him away.

Lux Saber
Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour OrangyLemon OrangyLemon
wallpaper-2592313.jpg

Lux's heart broke seeing the look on Darius's face as he lost consciousness. Her own eyes getting glossy, but more from anger than anything else. She never wanted to feel this helpless again, and being unable to do anything to help her friends. As they walked into captivity her mind started going into hyper-drive trying to think of ways to get them out, and waiting for the right opportunity to do so. She had nothing at the moment but she wouldn't stop trying just yet.

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interactions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
80f.jpg

Rose let out a sigh of relief as it seemed he finally was feeling the effects of the poison, and just in time too. If she was that table she would definitely have a serious injury. She looked confused at him as he spoke to her. Was he delirious? Did he just say she looked cute in a gas mask? She couldn't help the flush of her cheeks, and was actually very grateful now for the mask. What kind of person says that to someone he was just trying to murder, and thinks was just trying to murder him!?

Boys were confusing.

As he landed, what sounded pretty harshly, on the ground she finally took off her mask and bent down next to him, "Sorry big fella." She whispered under her breath before turning to try and find Prof. Violet. "Hey, he's out! Can I get some help over here getting him outta here!?" She waved down some other of her comrades because she definitely couldn't carry him on her own. Luckily it seemed they were all successful as it sounded like things were calming down from earlier. Less screaming, less crashing sounds. she was on the winning side, but she didn't really feel like a victor as they carried this kids limp body.

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Watching as his students disappeared before his eyes, something within Shay seemed to crumble. He stood there for a couple seconds, trying to fight off the sudden wave of emotion that felt like it was trying to kill him—wrapping its cruel hands around his throat. As much as he tried to hold it in, the pain reared up like an uproar as he grit his teeth together.

"Fuck." Shay refused to look away, wanting to burn the scene into his memory, even as his bottom lip trembled and his shoulders shuddered with sorrow. His lashes brimmed heavy with tears and his hands clenched into shaking fists, feeling a stinging pain as his nails dug into his palms. "Fuck!"

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Bushido.png

Hagane stared at the circle of scorched and shattered flooring where North was standing only a few seconds ago, as panic washed throughout his body, but he couldn't let it outward, he refused to let any of the students in the infirmary see the 2nd most depended upon hero quaking in their boots.

Hagane knew that if he talked to much he'd lose focus on keeping his composure, his persona of Bushido would have a crack in it, and an armor with a weak spot can be broken easily.

"We'll get-" his voice broke slightly but he tried to mask it by forcing out a cough.
Hagane didn't keep up this facade just for himself, he knew others needed someone strong to lean on in times like these, specifically-

"We'll get them back, Sèitheach. They'll be okay... I swear to you, they'll be safe and back to us soon..."

He pulled Shay to his chest and put his head in the croak of his own neck, holding him there tightly, rubbing his back to try and give some- any form of comfort he could in a time like this... What else was there to do?

Running one hand through Shay's soft hair- so what for his own comfort as well as his partner's. He let out a deep sigh of sorrow.

"We'll get them back..."

Prof. V_iolet forward.png

Violet walked from the smoke, with a small smile on the ends of his mouth, if he showed any signs of being injured earlier, he wasn't showing them now.

"Well, well my dear Rosemary, you've done quite well in the short time you've been with us. Even to the point of felling that- Beast- all on your own."

He expressed great disgust when referring to Xander, or the 'beast'

"How disgustingly naive of him to think he could keep himself up with just his will power, and even more deplorable: he even tried to get on your good side as he went down. Hmhp! Expecting to receive less punishment with that little stunt I assume!"

Prof. Violet turned to Rose with a look of concern, weaving his words into her ear like a spider's web.

"Surely a young woman as smart as you wouldn't ever fall for such blatant tricky from a brute like that... child! in fact: I'm so positive that I shall let you pass judgment on him when we return to base camp. Farewell for now, Dear Rosemary."

As per usual, the only trace left of him ever being in the area was a small bit of purple mist in the air where he once stood.

A group of about five men lugged Xander up from the ground and took him away. It was like carry a burlap sack... Filled with 100 pound dumbbells..

Last edited:
Interaction: Probably George Probably George pbtenchi pbtenchi
It was a standoff that Mako knew for a fact she couldn't win. Maybe against another physical quirk user she could manage to incapacitate before blood-loss rendered her immobile, but whoever this lady was seemed fairly capable with that musket. Slinger hadn't moved the barrel of her gun since concluding her discussion with the guy on the other side of the radio, only moving to check on the lookalikes and scarf guy. If she was surprised or worried by their conditions, she didn't show it, a look of passive aggressive boredom plastered along her features as she waited for... something.

But Mako was still trying to think her way through this. The pain from her wounds already being deftly suppressed by her worry for Aaron and Kyta. With how things were looking, both were looking at some serious blood loss, but Mako wasn't sure letting them get captured by the Villains would rectify that. For all she knew, the villains were just there to take prisoners and wouldn't waste time fixing up severely wounded like them. If that was the case, she needed to act. But how? Her vision had dimmed a little from the pain, and her reaction time wasn't the best, putting that up against someone familiar with firearms was a risk Mako was positive she couldn't take.

But Kyta was still behind her, so maybe if she aimed for the roof she could create a barrier between them before Slinger shot her again. Mako thought on that for a while, but reminded herself that her aim wasn't exactly on point with the whole blood and wounds stuff. She swallowed cautiously, reminding herself that sometimes the best solution was the simplest.

"What... what are you gonna do with us?" She finally brought herself to ask

"Dunno, don't care." Slinger shrugged whilst casually tapping the tip of a boot against one of the dead lookalikes "Ain't never listen to them orientation things. Too borin', not enough muscle men on stage."

Mako stared at Slinger for a good five seconds before looking around them and tilting her head "A-Are you serious?"

"What kinda lass expected to care about somethin' when the guys passin' plans ain't got no meat on em?" Slinger sighed before grinning "Shoulda had the merryman's boytoy passin directions, that'd make a gal rapt with all types of attentin'."

It was hard to catch half of the sentence under Slinger's overwhelming southern drawl, but the parts Mako could understand still didn't make sense, "But if you don't know what you're after... why are you even here?"

Slinger raised an eyebrow before tipping up her cowboy hat and looking around at the bodies and wounded lying all around them before re centering her gaze on Mako and raising one hand to tap at her rifle "I like shootin' folks."

Mako took a deep breath before stating with the straightest face she could manage "Really? That's it?"

"Meh" Slinger gave another shrug before spitting some more chewed tobacco onto the floor.

She then proceeded with an admittedly impressive motion of pulling a small tin from her pocket and popping a pinch of fresh tobacco into her mouth using only one hand without letting the barrel of her rifle move a millimeter. While Mako hadn't really gotten the answer she was looking for, she got a wave of factors to mull over. If villains as careless as this were a part of the attack, maybe they were just in it for the violence. Mako knew that was just her hope for the safety of her friends butting against the more realistic cynic in her, but what else could she do?

She didn't have long to think on it, because for some reason the faint tune of music began growing steadily and steadily as the seconds ticked by. At first she assumed her mind was trying to comfort itself in such a precarious situation, but then she noticed Slinger start subtly shimmying to the beat as well.

"Don't worry little lady, don't gotta ask no passive lass how this about to go down."

The voice seemed to emanate from the hall behind Slinger, and for some reason Mako could swear she heard other voices chanting to each other under it.

"He's got this, we've got this. He's got this, we've got this. He's got this, we've got this. He's got this, we've got this~"

The source of the chanting became clear as figures approached wearing casual stuff for the most part, the notable difference between any of them and someone you'd see on the street would probably be the dollar store masquerade masks covered in graffiti each of them were sporting. Eight of them in total, the group split down the middle as the source of the music made itself known. Decked out in what could only be described as a twenty dollar king costume complete with cape and crown, was a massive man with nothing on his face besides a massive mouth which took up the majority of his head. That single mouth spread into a wide grin, within which a gold tooth reflect a gleam of light before the man raised a microphone to his mouth and sang.

"Big Mix about to drop a little truth for you and the rest of the honies out there." he cooed under the continued chanting of his posse, raising his other hand to point to the ground "So how's about lowerin' them wiggly things before the boy's brain goes everywhere?"

For emphasis he pressed a shoe against the side of aron's head, Mako not even hesitating to draw her jaws back as Big Mix's single giant smile spread wider. With a snap of his fingers the continuously chanting Posse moved forward.

"Now kidnappin' ain't my usual game,
but Big Mix and the posse gonna treat it the same."

"We gonna tie you kiddies up with tape and some chord,
bring you back to the crib till big players give word."

For some reason, Mako could one of her hands drumming fingers along the ground to the beat. She couldn't think too much about it, as Big Mix strode forward while his posse collected Kyta, Wally and Aaron.
"Sad to say but I can't tell you your fate,
can't say if ya'll bein' taken out of intrigue or hate."

"But they won't kill you, at least not right away.
With all this effort, you know there's more games to play."

"I know that might not help you in this predicament,
but that's no excuse to get all belligerent.
I know they'll keep you guys to play like an instrument.
So any other fact should become insignificant."

Mako felt herself moving, but her body was numb, unable to tear her gaze away from Big Mix as the chanting was whispered in her ears by two members of his posse as they dragged her away "He's got this, we've got this. He's got this, we've got this."

Her head turned a fraction of an inch to look up at one of her captors, eyes immediately going to a trail of drool leaking out from under their masks. It was hard to think with such tunes spinning their way through her head, but Mako could distinctly remember hoping that her own drooling problem wouldn't be as noticeable around people like this. She couldn't think that long before the Posse dragged her, Aaron and Kyta towards a random door which Mako was positive wasn't in this hallway a few days ago.

"Same story played time and time again,
heroes and villains: a tale that can never end.
I got some truths for this kiddie, this doll, this friend,
this was the only outcome that could've ever been."

The last thing Mako saw before something was wrapped around her eyes was the outlined figure of Big Mix standing in the closing doorway. Just as Slinger finished hefting Wally inside the closing doorway, Big Mix held out his hand

and dropped the mic.​

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
80f.jpg

Rosemary was surprised at how calmly Prof. Violet had stepped out of the smoke as if nothing was wrong earlier, and like he hadn't retreated to have her handle this mess. On one had she was proud. She actually succeeded technically in her first mission. Her first time out in the field and she actually beat someone. It was a confidence booster for sure, but on the other hand the victory felt tainted. By what she heard and witnessed earlier, by the desperation in the eyes of the fallen. Was this really what being a villain was all about? She wanted society to change yes, but was this the only way?

"Thank you for the praise." She replied simply, not wanting any of her inner doubt to show. It would do nothing but sour a good moment for her in the leagues eyes at this point. Well them and her parents, since she knew she represented them now too.

When he brought up the boys last words to her she nodded, but her mind went into a flurry. Was that really what that was? Was he just trying to trick her? He seemed pretty straight forward, and way to heated in the moment to be thinking of some clever plan to get under her skin. If he did it kinda worked considering she can't stop thinking about it now. But, if he had the capacity to think of a strategy then he picked the wrong one and far too late. Also he was here to be a hero right? Did heroes use tactics like that? She thought only people like them used any means of manipulation necessary to get what they wanted. But she had to believe that right? She had to believe that it was just a ploy because otherwise...otherwise she'd have to believe he meant it, and she couldn't afford those kinds of distracting thoughts right now.

"Of course not. I know better, plus Hero isn't my type." She replied with a smirk. If she was going to be a part of this, she needed to play the part. She couldn't afford to show her slip-up, and cause any doubt.

She inwardly panicked when he mentioned her reward for not falling for his trickery. "I see, thank you. I'll see you around then." She waved before walking off in the direction they carried the boy, since apparently he was her's to deal with now. How did this wind up like this?

And so, the battle was over. The various remaining heroes overcome by crushing feelings of failure, and a burning drive to save the lost students.

The news reports were harsh on Free States, blaming poor security for allowing the attack, and questioning whether heroes who couldn’t protect their own school could be trusted with the protection of public safety. Parents were of course outraged, along with many other members of the community.

“Sufficient evidence to believe that the notorious pro hero known as Stitcher, real name Elias Tailor was responsible for leaking vital information about the school to an organization calling themselves the ‘NL-“

The woman watching the TV pressed a button on her remote, cutting the reporter off. She spat something out of her mouth to the side. “How long do I have to keep wearin this damn drip Doc? It itches like hell.

Indefinitely mad-“ came a male voice from the corner of the room.

How many times do I have ta tell you to stop callin me that ya little shite.

Sorry M-mrs

That’s better. Show your elders some god damn respect... Youngsters these days, I swear… Speaking of youngsters, how are they? When are they meanta get here again?

They are anticipated to finish medical treatment later today.

Oh. That's pretty convenient.

Meanwhile due to the various beatings the abductees had taken combined with the careful doses of black-market tranquilisers, students and teacher started waking up from a 30-hour nap, heavily restrained to their various beds. Several medical specialists were keeping check of their condition.

Two Andrei kept watch at the door. One of them wearing a familiar blue scarf around a barely noticeable neck wound, the other having numerous facial piercings and listening to loud music through headphones. Upon seeing the first students wake up, the Andrei formerly known as Dinner pulled out a phone and sent a text. After a few minutes, a 30ish female Andrei from another room accompanied by a heavily bandaged Wally entered the room.

Ello all. My name is Sister, an I’m in charge of security around ere, so don’t none of you try anything funny les you want my fist where tha sun don’t shine. Anyway, you’re all a bunch of lucky lads n ladies. The Boss herself wants ta meet you! I don’t even know ‘er name! Oh, cept you Primer. Good riddance, heard from this one you killed some of my boys. Didn't think that was in the heroes' playbook.” She said, patting the new Blue on the shoulder.

At around the same time, numerous pro heroes, including those from the attack excluding the currently MIA Stitcher, held a conference to discuss how to tackle the problem of the NLV. Christopher sat in a chair, arms crossed and radiating pure rage.

Interaction: Open to interaction

Xander 2nd.png

Xander awoke with a start, his eyes darting around the room, as he tried to pull his arms up they were stopped by a set of three thick steel shackles on each side, his resistance merely shook the bed he sat in as he squirmed angrily shouting all manner of threats to whatever ear was open

"What's goin on?! Where the hell am I?!?! Where r' my pals?!? If you hurt any of them, I sweat to God! I'll rip your heads off and shove em right up yer' a-"

Xander was cut off when he got shocked into submission, falling back into the bed he sat in, he'd just have to wait and see who else was there with him.

Mention: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Darius Phillips.png

Darius had been awake for some time, but all he could force himself to do was stare blankly up at the ceiling. Silently jabbing away at himself about his recent failure to protect his friends: Lux and Ferryn.

He continued his black stare even when the voice entered the room and told of their situation, aswel as through the boy shouting, he assumed this to be Xander but he wasnt sure...

"If theres one thing that I pray for now... Its that they'll be close by so I know they're okay... Please..."

He thought to himself as his gaze refused to leave the ceiling in fear of what he might see.

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi Ineptitude Ineptitude

Bushido.png

Hagane had been having a stressful week, full of news interviews, writing to parents, and dodging passed tabloid paparazzi on his way home from work. And now it all came together on this meeting, where he was dressed up in his fanciest suit (Purchased the day before by Shay) and sat before many familiar faces: all expecting an answer.

"Everyone, Please! Surely there must be a way we can talk this through without people shouting over eachothers voices for their opinions to be herd!!"

Bushido shouted out when there was a slight pause in the shouting, he rose from his seat and began to speak.

"As everyone knows, all of our staff and teaching board were sprawled across campus, there was no way we could have been prepared for something on this scale!"

Taking a breath for people to talk he began again.

"With no warning from the police about an increase of population in the dark underbelly of our cities, we couldn't have seen a attack including this many organizations, whether payed off or grossly miss informed we cannot be 100% to blame in this climate. Take from that what you will... However-"

He was cut off by an uproar of chatter, excusing every known member of the hero league of foul play, Putting Stitcher in the head way of it all, Bushido have a roaring shout with a crack of lightning

"HOWEVER!!! We are all at fault here... For not expecting such a... A stunt at the start of the school year, while never to this scale villains have been quite rowdy around this time of year for ages now. All I propose now is that we stop the finger pointing and name pulling and accept we're all at fault.. Tiss the grousome truth of the matter."

A small grumble came from this, but Bushido went on none the less.

"We should start planning our next step of action as soon as we can.. Any suggestions.. And please keep it rreasonable, we can't sweep every city for criminals in every corner, that'd take for to long.."

With that he we back down next to Stay and gave him a stress frown, slouching down slightly into his chair, grumbling something about "Missed dinner at the steak place for this, aye Sèitheach?"
Before listening for more suggestions

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi

Mako would always wake up in between dosages.

Even the numbing effects of chemicals could only hold back her hunger for so long. Yet each time she merely glanced around and waited, the small reprieve of the tranquilizers giving her time to relax and compose herself. Composition was key in scenarios like this, it was what led to the smoothest hostage situations. Mako wasn't naive enough to assume that every one of the kids she'd noted in this room would be able to leave unharmed, but she had a talent for crushing reality under the warm feeling of faith.

Even so, she took a while to accept that she was a hostage. It was an idea she'd accepted ever since trying out for Free State, but she'd assumed she'd have until she actually made it to becoming a sidekick before her interactions with villains would warrant something like this. It was kind of exciting in a way. If she was being held hostage with all the others, then that would mean someone somewhere would be coming to rescue her along with them. She could never believe that someone would do this for her beforehand, but the circumstances surrounding this particular kidnapping left her hoping.

Getting accustomed to the whole damsel in distress thing took some time, especially due to the nature of their bindings. As impressively foreboding as they were, Mako was convinced she'd have no trouble eating her way out of them. But the true restraint for her were lying within those restraints the entire time. Though she might be able to escape, the same could not be said for her fellow students. If she cut through the binds, what then? She had no idea where they were, how many villains were there, or if they had certain traps that she wouldn't be able to get through. And if even one of her classmates got hurt because of some desperate attempt on her part? No, once more she would just have to have faith, at least for now. Things could change depending on how long this went on for.

Luckily for her, she no longer had to be left alone with her thoughts. She could feel it, the hunger had woken her up earlier today, what they'd been getting hadn't been as strong. And so she managed to hear the rustling of her fellow students loud and clear.

"Easy Xandy boy, easy." Mako called out towards Xander before giving a small yawn "We're here, well... most of us from what I can see. As for where... I'd assumed it was some kind of underground lair... maybe an abandoned hospital? Creepy old war bunker? Meh, I'm kinda just spit-balling here; take it easy, doesn't seem like they've been torturing us... alot. "

Mako leaned up as far as she could before turning in the direction of his voice, "I can only see so much from here though, big guy, mind helping me with a headcount?"

Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: Sister ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

After the fires had consumed her and the pain from her broken arm put her out cold, Jacki kept drifting in and out of consciousnesses and due to the blurry vision her mind constantly kept thinking that she was safe and at a hospital, some hero somehow managing to get her away from the black flames. Eventually as her vision came back to clearness and her mind started to demuddle itself, Jacki realized she wasn't at a hospital and was restrained to the bed "LET ME GO" Jacki said her instincts kicking as she started to move trying to get out of the restraints until a sharp pain ran through her left arm "Ah fuck, that hurts" Jacki said as she turned to see that her arm was in a cast with a little bit of purple skin poking out of the top of the cast "Ah, right broken arm, guess I'm staying put for a while" Jacki complained to herself as a 30ish something woman came into the room and started talking about meeting the Boss and how she was in charge of security, which caused Jacki to roll her eyes "So Mister Sister, you in charge of security? What else are you in charge of, Head of Overweight Villains? Chairwoman of Idiotic Henchman?" Jacki said in a snarky way and snickered to herself "You are so Ugly that when you tried to enter an ugliness contest they said 'Sorry, no professionals', hahahaha. Oh wait I've got an even better one. You are so ugly that your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory, hahahahha" Jacki said continuing to spit out insults at Sister just so her fear wouldn't overwhelm and push her into despair

Picturesque
Mentions: Bushido ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

1565690507816.png
Picturesque stepped out of her car right in front of the doors leading to the Meeting an composed herself before making her entrance. She slammed the doors open and posing slightly as people at the back turned to face her before she started to calmly walk in and as she did the crowd parted like the Red Sea as she passed, people started taking pictures of her and whispering to themselves "Money shot.Money shot.Money shot." Picturesque just smiled sweetly before she made her way up onto the stage and sitting down in an empty seat up on the stage "Hello everyone" Picturesque said in a sultry tone "I apologize for arriving late, even for a fabulous woman like myself traffic is murder" She continued with a wink and an air kiss

"Now, many of you maybe wondering why I the stunning Picturesque.." She paused before shaking her hair allowing the cameras capturing her good side before continuing "have decided to help the handsome Bushido and the other heroes here. Well the answer is two-fold. The first part is simply because these villains have attacked not only a school of promising Pro Heroes but they also attacked the families of these promising students" Picturesque said her hands coming together as her bracelets lightly clanged against the table and her eyes having this sad look in them

"And to those families that have been affected by this unfortunate attack you have my deepest sympathies and I know that it might sound hollow coming from a celebrity like myself and that there will be some people who will complain that I'm only doing this for the fame and glory. HOWEVER if you shall let me finish. I've only given you all one of my two reasons, my second reason is, is" Picturesque said as tears started to go down her face "is that this has also affected me in the exact same way as all those parents, you see my daughter was also one of the few that was taken and from what I was told, she fought until she couldn't actively fight anymore" Picturesque said with true tears starting to pour down her face sympathetic aww's coming from the crowd

Picturesque wiped the tears from her face and cleared her throat to stop it from cracking "Yes, I agree what happened was horrible and it's very, very easy to blame the teachers or the guards here, but that's not how we should be doing this, what we should be doing is focusing on rescuing these students and making sure that we can get back each and every single one of those students back." Picturesque said calmly "I apologize for all of that explaining, Bushido. You may proceed with whatever you were talking about before my entrance." Picturesque said with a smile on her face

[div class=mainframe]
beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn had been in and out for some time now, unsure if this room with the ugly florescent lights was real, or if she was dreaming again. Hadn't she seen this room last time she had fallen asleep? Or was that when she was awake? Was she awake? Ferryn tried to raise her arms and found she couldn't. Panic rising in her chest, she managed to breathe it out. Sleep paralysis. You'd had this before. You think you're awake, but you're not. Just go back to sleep, and it will be over before you know it.

After going in and out of consciousness for a few more minutes, she tried again to move her arms, but couldn't. Same with her legs. Breathing hard, she looked down at her hands, and noticed the restraints. Wh-what are? She tried to look around, but wasn't able to see much. The fishbowl effect was happening again, and Ferryn shook her head to clear it in vain. Despite wanting to be brave, tears poured down her face and she struggled against the restraints, each struggle making her panic rise higher, feeling like it was drowning her. The fishbowl effect didn't help with the drowning feeling, nor did the fact that her ears were filling up with tears. She tried to keep silent, not knowing what vile things were waiting beyond her vision to hurt her, but little sobs escaped her, and she wanted more than anything to know she wasn't alone.

"M-m-nn!" But she couldn't speak. She was too panicked. And she heard Xander yelling in protest which only made her panic more until her sobs and fast, shallow breathing could likely be heard across the room, despite her trying to be silent.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: ???

Mentions:

Interacts: Anyone in close hearing range[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]